Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy

First French Kiss Thread. ><!

I feel most first french kisses ended up awkward and hilarious. Nobody seemed to talking about it in the first kiss thread so I made a seperate thread.

My story: I was a freshman in high school and there was this junior, we both liked each other and it was obvious. We were in that "about to go out" stage. I remember we were watching A Lot Like Love. It was such a terrible movie and he kept making jokes about it. Somehow I became interested for one second and then wham he all of a sudden was on top of me and kissed me. So I went to just kiss him back because I thought that was it...no...he went for the more mature kiss. Apparently I was good because he was moaning really loud, but I was also freaking out of someone walking in because it was in my living room. Oh jeez... ><!

Post your stories!

Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt
FunnyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-09-2011, 12:29 AM   #2
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

LOL. Geez....uhhhh, back when I was almost 16, my boyfriend atthe time and I were having a walk in the evening. My high school is/was just a block away from my house, so we were sitting on the bleachers. And we kissed, but hadn't yet tongued it up, but I kept thinking he was going to, so eventually I just asked him "Are you ever going to FRENCH kiss me?" annnnnd that was met with a very sloppy, agressive french kiss. I swear, my tonsils got licked. And my expression was far from romantic after. Lol. I had a look like a cross of being about to puke and "EW what's in my mouth?". XD Lol, my kissing skills didn't stay that awkward, but it certainly wasn't a cinematic moment. I'd laugh at it now, but that boyfriend, I loathe his guts even five years later and every memory I have of him is usually met with me glaring at myself...
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:33 AM   #3
MermaidRizu
Mermaid Princess

Well. XD

I have a long distance relationship with my boyfriend, and the first time he ever visited my house was last summer, and he stayed for the weekend. On that Friday, he told me that he wanted to french kiss me...but I really wasn't so sure about it, so I said, "I promise that I will sometime this weekend. It'll be when you least see it coming." I do things like that a lot anyway, so that might have hidden the fact that I was unsure...I think he realized it, though, but I certainly couldn't blame him for being curious, I was curious myself. XD He asked me about it a few more times as the weekend went on, and I told him, "Well, if I did it now, you'd be expecting it." So, on Sunday evening, we were laying in my bed (talking! XD), and I decided to just go for it, because I'd promised him. I actually did manage to surprise him, which I was pleased about. XD I couldn't really get that into it, though...as I had feared, it's not really something that's that enjoyable for me...I mean, it's not horrible, but, you know. XD He liked it, though, but he now understands my feelings about it, and only asks me to do that for him every once in a while. ^^; But I think it's alright, because there are lots of other things that we can do to show how much we care for each other, so one little thing like that can't get in the way. ^^
MermaidRizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:36 AM   #4
Lightane
a curious fool

Lol, yes! You made one.

My story, it was another one of those days where I told my overprotective Dad that I was going to my friend's "grandmother's house". Considering he didn't approve of my boyfriend. We were sitting on the couch and the thought came to me, "Hell, why not." xD I soon found out why not. I did not enjoy my choice to tonsil surf with him. Luckily it was over with soon enough. haha. Good times....good times.
Lightane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:36 AM   #5
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

Why are they called "french" kisses? Are they actually french in origin, or not really like, french toast and french fries?

Czech jvorxelf, bephor yue rek jvorxelf
Volnixshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:38 AM   #6
Lightane
a curious fool

I honestly have no idea xD
Lightane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:40 AM   #7
MermaidRizu
Mermaid Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volnixshin View Post
Why are they called "french" kisses? Are they actually french in origin, or not really like, french toast and french fries?
http://frenchkissingsecrets.com/the-...he-french-kiss
MermaidRizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:43 AM   #8
kiratsukai
culture shocked

French kisses are gross.

In over 10 years of doing it... I still have to fight my gag reflex.

Not all kissing styles are for everyone.
I'd rather engage in the heavy petting with my hands, kthnxbai.

A little tongueflick across the lips is sexy. Someone's tongue lodged in my trachea is not.

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:47 AM   #9
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy

haha I took three years of French and every year someone would ask that.

Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:48 AM   #10
Aearon

I'm pretty sure the French part doesn't "really" have to do with France.

As for mine... It was with my first girlfriend on a horribly fun and horrific vacation that I took with her family about 6 months or so into the relationship. We were pretty content with just regular kissing and a little second base until that vacation. >.> And, there's a huge story with this one... But, I'll skip most of it. Can you tell I'm a little long-winded yet? XD

The long and the short of it though.... Is, we were out with her family at Yellowstone and her dad was / probably still is a giant ass/jerk/etc. So, she decided to get my grandmother one of those collectible shot glasses since she knew that she collected them. Her dad goes off about how my gf doesn't appreciate them and all this b/c she got 'my' grandmother a gift... And ends up dumping us on the side of the road at the edge of Jackson Hole, WY around 4pm or so and says he doesn't care what the #$@# we do, but we better be back at the RV by midnight.

The campground where the RV was that we were staying in was about 10 miles from the other side of town... So of course she's all upset and bawling... And I cheer her up and comfort her, then we take our own foot tour of the city and get a nice dinner at one of the restaurants in town there.

We then walk the 10 miles out to the campground and sit on one of the benches there in a little clearing off by itself under the moon, me holding her close. Then she turns to me with her hand on my chest and kisses me. And, kissing leads to second base... Which leads to french kissing... And a little more from there... >.>
We get back to the RV at like 11:30pm and her dad looks up from his laptop and says all smugly, "Have fun?". I just smirked a bit and thought to myself, "You have no idea."
Aearon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:49 AM   #11
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidRizu View Post
Yay knowledge!

Czech jvorxelf, bephor yue rek jvorxelf
Volnixshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 01:04 AM   #12
Cadmium Polyphony
Hiro Protagonist

Did someone mention French Tickler?

Wait....no, no one did.

I hate cute.

Podcast Channel
Cadmium Polyphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 01:05 AM   #13
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aearon View Post
We get back to the RV at like 11:30pm and her dad looks up from his laptop and says all smugly, "Have fun?". I just smirked a bit and thought to myself, "You have no idea."
This is kind of win.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 03:16 AM   #14
StrawberrySiren
Five Feet of POWAH!

Who else gets that awkward moment when your teeth hit?

Tumblr|Twitter|DeviantArt
StrawberrySiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 03:31 PM   #15
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySiren View Post
Who else gets that awkward moment when your teeth hit?
hahha I've had that happen before. One of my ex boyfriends had a big nose and it used to get in the way, soo awkward.

Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt