Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 01-09-2011, 12:05 AM   #31
MermaidRizu
Mermaid Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyValentine View Post
Mine was in seventh grade on a date with my first boyfriend. We were walking outside the mall, and we had to go inside because it began to rain. We were looking for a door to get in. When we found one, I just stood there. I told him I'm not going inside until you kiss me. lmfao. He became nervous and didn't believe me. There was a few minutes and he walked over and kissed me. It was cute, but now I know why he probably didn't: he definitely did not put on chapstick recently. Kissing in the rain isn't a big deal though.

Someone should make a first french kiss forum, I feel that will be a funny and awkward. hahah.
Oh dearie, yes it would. XD Mine ended with something like "um, okay, that's enough...^^;" XD I know he likes it and all, but I can't take that for long periods of time...XD
MermaidRizu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-09-2011, 12:06 AM   #32
Lightane
a curious fool

I second the french kiss forum. Seems like it would be full of laughs.
Lightane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:11 AM   #33
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy

XD I'll make it?

Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt
FunnyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:12 AM   #34
MermaidRizu
Mermaid Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyValentine View Post
XD I'll make it?
And I'll post in it. XD
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:28 AM   #35
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy

Done! Now proceed with the stories, people!

Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt
Unread 01-09-2011, 02:00 AM   #36
Nikomarete
Your argument is invalid.

-posted her own story earlier today and it's no longer there anymore, what zi hell? 0_o- I didn't write anything bad! Dx

Facebook <3

Upcoming Cons
CoreCon, April 15th-17th
Tokyo in Tulsa, July 15th-17th (?)
ValleyCon, October 21-23rd
Current Cosplay Project
Charlotte Baskerville of Pandora Hearts - 20%
Nikomarete is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 02:18 AM   #37
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy

magic?

Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt
Unread 01-09-2011, 02:25 AM   #38
MermaidRizu
Mermaid Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikomarete View Post
-posted her own story earlier today and it's no longer there anymore, what zi hell? 0_o- I didn't write anything bad! Dx
Woah, weird! o_o Would you mind posting it again? I want to read it~ XD
Unread 01-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #39
Nikomarete
Your argument is invalid.

Well, in a nutshell, my first kiss wasn't a sweet, romantic one with my first boyfriend. Dx Kind of depressing compared to everyone else's in here.. xD It's more like me being a scared inexperienced little 14 year old at some party who went to hang out with this college guy who literally was a model from Slovakia.. xD; I was super naive and so when he asked if I wanted to go "watch a movie", of course I was like "^__^ KAY!"

So movie-watching initiates, then his laptop with the movie in it died, and then suddenly I had this dude I barely knew trying to make out with me. T^T I kind of freaked out and had no clue what to do. This is all happened before my first (and only) boyfriend that I dated (past tense D: sigh) for 5 years. He wasn't even a very good kisser either, for being so good looking. =_=;

All my other kisses aside from those from the 5 year ex have kind of been accidents with good friendships turned awkward by what occurred. ^ ^; Bleh.

Facebook <3

Upcoming Cons
CoreCon, April 15th-17th
Tokyo in Tulsa, July 15th-17th (?)
ValleyCon, October 21-23rd
Current Cosplay Project
Charlotte Baskerville of Pandora Hearts - 20%
Nikomarete is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #40
Akemi Idane
Sew like a cosplayer.

My actual first kiss was kind of adorable.
I was four. Yes, four. And a damn attractive four year old. (I had this hair. It was perfectly red and curled in that kind of starlet way you see and I kind of want to punch my four year old self for keeping that hair from me.)
But self-pandering aside.
It was my fourth birthday party, right before I moved out of San Francisco. And apparently this boy had just gotten there, so his parents and my parents were talking (as parents do) and I was kind of standing around for...some reason (I don't remember, I was four), and he came up from behind, tapped me on the shoulder, told me he loved me and kissed me. I was like "...Huh?" and he promptly turned red and ran away. I was such a little heartbreaker. xD

My technical first kiss with my current boyfriend was awkward and I don't want to talk about it.
The actual one was at my birthday party. We'd been dating for...oh god...year and a half? (According to my friends, we exist to make everyone else feel like massive whores.)
But we were there, and we would walk with hands held and stuff like that, ya know, nothing big, and he totally surprised me by kissing me, in the garage, before we all went out for ice cream (my friends were still getting on shoes, etc.). I mean...he's not the most forward of guys, so this was shocking for me. But it was nice. ^-^

Planned Cosplays:
Kumoricon 2011
Eridan Ampora - Homestuck - 0%
Neuro - Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro - 0%
Gumi - Matroyshka - 0%
Akemi Idane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #41
Miki Starwind

D'aww~ cute stories, guys! :>

First kiss ever? When I was... I think seven or eight? My best friend's little brother - who was six at the time, I think - had a crush on me. I forgot what were were all doing, I think we were playing around in the pool. Out of the blue, he just came and stole a peck. I remember I chased him down the hallway that connected our houses, yelling at him for "ruining" the experience for me. XD

First real kiss? Winter break, senior year of high school. The guy and I had already been on a "date" (hanging out just us, with none of our other friends in tow.) And we sort of already knew something was going on. So, we're chilling in his room, watching TV. We start joking around, which leads to poking/tickling/play-"fighting". Before I know it, he's on me, and I'm laughing uncontrollably. I just would not stop giggling! That is, until I suddenly felt him leaning down closer to me and... bam.

It was actually pretty cute, and it worked in stopping my giggle attack. :P We dated for a while, and we're still great friends.

// coming soon... //
Mimi Tachikawa // Digimon Adventure 02
Shadowcat (Ultimate) // X-Men

Selling: Thigh-high black boots, dark brown Maxine wig.
Miki Starwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #42
ELunamoon
Kore Demo Shitsuji DEATH

Ah these are cute to read (: Also suceeding in making me feel a tad behind haha~ I'm fourteen now and haven't yet received my first kiss and I'm completely fine with that! I can definitely wait (: I'm pretty shy so if that moment ever does happen, I'm positive I'll have no idea what to do D:
Fran (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)-Izaya (Durarara!!)-Jasdero (D Gray Man)-Devit (D Gray Man)-Jasdevi(D Gray Man)-Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)-Deidara {Reluctantly...Disgusting mouth bastard} (Naruto)-Squalo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)-Mello (Death Note)-Black Rock Shooter (Vocaloid PV)
ELunamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 09:35 PM   #43
Aearon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELunamoon View Post
Ah these are cute to read (: Also suceeding in making me feel a tad behind haha~ I'm fourteen now and haven't yet received my first kiss and I'm completely fine with that! I can definitely wait (: I'm pretty shy so if that moment ever does happen, I'm positive I'll have no idea what to do D:
<.< >.> Don't worry. I didn't have my first until I was 18. @.@
Aearon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #44
Axelai
I'm Awesome

My first kiss was when i was 12. I was on a cruise ship, and it was in Truth or Dare. There was this cute guy named Chris who was 15 and kissed me. It was more like making out than just a kiss XD;;

He told me afterwards i was really good at kissing. I kept a note to self that my first was AWESOME.

I actually stole a first kiss this weekend. We were playing Spin the Bottle, and a Kenny cosplayer girl had to kiss me. She didn't TELL ME it was her first kiss o.o She told me after and i was like "Dammit! You should have told me! I would have made it more special!"

Though she gets the privilege of saying "My first kiss was with an America cosplayer in the girl's bathroom while playing spin the bottle. Yes, all three."

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote