Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 01-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #61
rubyspitfire
queen of the closet

my food stamps came in today, so i went to the store and got eggs and real bacon. mmmmm eggs scrambled in bacon grease YUMMM and so unhealthy lol. we already had apple and cran-cherry juice ^_^

cosplay schedule
SoDak Con!!
Jean Havoc - Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA: Brotherhood
Sanji - One Piece
Catwoman - DC Comics/Gotham Girls (fanart version)

Ruby Spitfire, official D20 Girl
Support a single mom ^.^
rubyspitfire is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #62
firecloak

Either cereal or cake/milk
firecloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #63
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Mmm. Hada hell of a breakfast today. Fried eggs (I always do mine overeasy. I hate liquid egg yolks), toasted bagel, fried bologna, and a couple pan-fried cheddar cheese perogies with a big mug of cocoa. Mmmm. Perogies are such godly food. You can eat them at literally any meal.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #64
Mangochutney
saucy condiment

I usually have a can of garbanzo beans, drained, with vinegar poured on and oregano/basil/black pepper on top. Mom says she craved it while she was gestating me, so apparently it was one of my favorites back to my days as an insensate clump of cells. Most people get a funny look on their faces when I try to tell them it's tasty. It damn well IS!
Bondage Finch [Bondage Finch Adventures] (12%)
Melisandre, the Red Woman [Game of Thrones] (43%)
Mangochutney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2011, 11:02 AM   #65
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangochutney View Post
I usually have a can of garbanzo beans, drained, with vinegar poured on and oregano/basil/black pepper on top. Mom says she craved it while she was gestating me, so apparently it was one of my favorites back to my days as an insensate clump of cells. Most people get a funny look on their faces when I try to tell them it's tasty. It damn well IS!
That actually sounds really good. I think the seasoning is speaking to me.
Celia Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2011, 01:25 PM   #66
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangochutney View Post
It does sound good, but I don't think I could do it for breakfast. I'm too mired in traditional American breakfast foods. It does give me a great idea what to do for lunch, though...

My sister-in-law just told me today that she craved a lot of Tex Mex and spicy foods when she was pregnant with her first kid, and he loved all the same things when he was little. Now he's three so he's in that I WILL ONLY EAT BUTTERED PASTA AND CHEESE SANDWICHES phase, but there must be something to it.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote