Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 633 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 11-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #511
UrMastrInuYasha
Baka

Eye'm sure everyone has at this problem, and frankly reading through the entire thread to find a post about it would take ages.

Upon trying to tuck and get ready for the gaff, Eye tend to...get...a well a little excited. And eye'm not sure if there is a way it can be avoided... Sounds kinda stupid but eye honestly don't know.

PM me if necessary. My GF refuses to help me into any sort of costume because that keeps happening.

UrMastrInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #512
Kirin-Riki

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrMastrInuYasha View Post
Upon trying to tuck and get ready for the gaff, Eye tend to...get...a well a little excited. And eye'm not sure if there is a way it can be avoided... Sounds kinda stupid but eye honestly don't know.
I frequently run into the same problem urmastr, give it a couple seconds to get used to the softness/excitement of wearing them.
the other solution is to relieve tension otherwise >.>

But generally if you get the gaff on it should restrict bloodflow just a tad.
Mind over matter i suppose goes well with it too.
Kirin-Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #513
SweetClarissa

If not applicable go tO PART THREE

[quote=Mizuno Tenshi;348562]Well, here's one issue that comes up a lot. How a guy can hide things 'down there'. ...

It gives me great joy to declare that I NEVER had need to tuck, ever. I never had enough stuff to even consider tucking! My grapes will retract up into my abdomen if I just ice them for a minute or so, then they are as good as gone. My third earing was never cause for celebration, is not at all impressive by any measure and has literally only been good for a laugh to females and even when aroused and vertical, with a vibrator on it, I still present as FLAT IN FRONT! Now, the entire unit is in rapid atrophy from all my estrogens and anti-androgens. Even if my kit of lace were on a newborn baby, the doctors still would not be able to be certain of gender, lol!
SweetClarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #514
SweetClarissa

Nonsense! Indulge! By the time I was 15 I would easily walk into a lingerie department and say: "I need all the foundation garments to make me appear as female as possible." Of course it was humiliating as hell at first but what delightfully feminizing humiliation! Before you know it you'll be mincing in and out of dressing rooms wanting people to see you femindulging! The best time was when I was trying on this very feminine Loralie Originals prom dress at a Bride and Formal Store and in walks two guys from my high school class year's football team (one guy's GF worked there!). Oh gawd was I mortified! I mean, I'm sure the whole school already had a pretty good idea that I was an intensely avid and indulgent transsexual transvestite but that incident cemented my eternal place in Girlishfeminizationland! As it turned out, the owner offered me a job there that night which I accepted but would not have had that incident not happened.
SweetClarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 06:34 PM   #515
DMNX

interesting tip..might have to use it.

hope people don't mind me asking here but i am crossplaying her.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...an-d328bld.jpg

i am wondering if i need to tuck. i will be wearing leggings and with the cloth in front i wonder if it is necessary.
DMNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 09:00 PM   #516
Eau de Decus
Her Second Self

You might not have to, but it might not hurt to do it just in case. If anything, I'd wear a gaff just to be on the safe side because the pants look fairly tight.
Eau de Decus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #517
FF7isawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMNX View Post
interesting tip..might have to use it.

hope people don't mind me asking here but i am crossplaying her.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...an-d328bld.jpg

i am wondering if i need to tuck. i will be wearing leggings and with the cloth in front i wonder if it is necessary.

Just wondering..... What is her name and what is she from?
FF7isawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2011, 03:08 AM   #518
NikkiNeko13

hi I'm fairly new to the whole thing (if u get mad at me I apologise for futher wording) crossdressing and I'm having a bit of trouble keeping myself up in 'there' plus idk who to cosplay as :/ someone suggested Konata but I'm think I'm too tall
NikkiNeko13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2011, 03:08 AM   #519
aly0633

I Cant Tuck !

Okay , i know how to push my balls up to my body . however when i tuck me penis all the way back
1. you can see my penis from behind
2. idk where to put my scrotum

i got some legging and cut the leg parts off so im using it as a gaff . . . that works right ?
aly0633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2011, 06:13 AM   #520
han-Vu
I know Oyashiro-sama..

I just came across a picture tutorial on how to convert a males equipment into a camel toe.. & it actually looks quite convincing too. Just involves some tape, what looks to be glue, & some folding.

Bit graphic though as it's all nude. Hrmm, I have something to try out with tonights bath I think.

Last edited by han-Vu : 05-25-2012 at 04:46 AM.
han-Vu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2011, 04:40 PM   #521
FF7isawesome

Red face

What about for the people who can't shave their sack and the ones with the rather small stuff...

Last edited by FF7isawesome : 04-23-2011 at 01:42 PM.
FF7isawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 12:28 AM   #522
popoi

maybe we could say with them that: good luck next time )
popoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #523
AdeptRogueNagi

I can't help but to think of my proportions or my clothes.

When I wore pantyhose, I had to pull it up so much that my feet would go bare and there would still be a wide area below the waist. In addition, my shorts kept going down my waist, maybe because I was tucking my white dress shirt in them, or the fact that I had a regular white T-shirt under the white dress shirt.
AdeptRogueNagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #524
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

I've been trying for two hours, but I just can't work out where to push them. How far in are they supposed to go?

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #525
Jimuasha

Not exactly "in", but "up". If you dig thru enough of this thread, you'll figure it out. Even if you don't, it's interesting reading.
Jimuasha is offline   Reply With Quote