Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-21-2011, 11:27 PM   #31
ELunamoon
Kore Demo Shitsuji DEATH

...My sister had a betta fish that I chose not to kill on the one condition that I get to name it ....(lawl no I wouldnt have really killed it) Named it Sebastian SpearZ. Cuz I can ;| Currently have a black Labrador DOG named Luna after the CAT from Sailor Moon LOL.
Fran (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)-Izaya (Durarara!!)-Jasdero (D Gray Man)-Devit (D Gray Man)-Jasdevi(D Gray Man)-Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)-Deidara {Reluctantly...Disgusting mouth bastard} (Naruto)-Squalo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)-Mello (Death Note)-Black Rock Shooter (Vocaloid PV)
ELunamoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-22-2011, 12:43 AM   #32
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToroSonyCat View Post
Aw, everyone has such lovely pets!

This is my cat Fudge.
That's some really nice photography.

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #33
ToroSonyCat
Chihiro Fujisaki IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalEvangelion View Post
That's some really nice photography.
Thank you!
I really like photography.

Ryuko Matoi - 25%

Future Cosplays (not working on yet):
Catherine, Wednesday Addams, Roxy Lalonde, fem!Spock, Monobear, Touko Fukawa, Toro Gijinka, Neptune, Rika Furude, Mew Ichigo, Chibimoon, Ramona Flowers, Coco Bandicoot, Stardust Witch Meruru, Juliet Starling, Homura Akemi
ToroSonyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2011, 10:46 PM   #34
Rainbowgasm
fruity goodness!

My cat Tammy
here

My cat Baby
here

They are about 10 or so... and fat >.<

ANND my baby- my pony (small horse)- ANGEL!
here
She is 3 in the pic, but she will be 5 in May of this year... I've had her since she was 5months old... so I raised her... and you can tell because she's soooo stubborn just like me and has a horrible attitude at times lol... okay, not THAT bad, but we like to call her 'Angel with Attitude' and I've been bucked off a few times in the course of training her...
Battler Ushiromiya from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Rainbowgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2011, 11:16 PM   #35
LKD
Is a princess!!

OMG! I love this thread! I <3 <3 pet photography!!
Now I'ma have to do multiple post because I have soo many doogies! (All spoiled beyond belief) When I say no photos, it means I haven't put any up on flickr and I'm too lazy to go hunting elsewhere XP

Our oldest, the grandma of the pack, is Iris She's, I believe 13? Poor baby is blind but surprisingly get's around with ease! She's a little piggy and looks like one X3
I don't have any photos of her though

The grandpa, Wookie, is one year younger than her.

Wookie by ~*Roxie*~, on Flickr

Oh they are both poodle/terrier mixes.

Then there's Cow, their daughter, she's 10.
No pics of her either.

Then theres the Queen of the house :/ Mimi, she's 4.
This pug runs the household I swear XD She has a FB too just because she's so funny to watch. Mimi Ceron if your interested.
She's the Percy that pops up everywhere and the costume page is right here:
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/230252/

Mimi by ~*Roxie*~, on Flickr

Hmm let's see. There's Woody, not ours but we take care of him so often and for so long it's like he's part of us.

Woody 1 by ~*Roxie*~, on Flickr
Unread 01-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #36
LKD
Is a princess!!

This was Roxie, my heart and my child <3 She passed away last year She was a sick doggy the two years she lived. It really broke my heart when she died.

Roxie my banana by ~*Roxie*~, on Flickr

Lucky, another dog that we watch 5 days out of the week. No pics of him. He's important though lol He ended up knocking up poor Cow last year.
She had 4 puppies but one died during the birthing process and the other died a few days after.
Here's a picture of Anita (the one that didn't make it), Pepper (my new puppy <3 and looks JUST like her mom), and Scruffy (apparently my brother and his gf's baby)

Puppies!! by ~*Roxie*~, on Flickr

Here are some of them a few weeks later,

Pepper by ~*Roxie*~, on Flickr

Scruffy by ~*Roxie*~, on Flickr

They're mighty big now XD I'll find some and post more if your interested. :3 There are more photos in my Flickr too.

Our dogs are a big part of our lives, my dad says they are family and everything we get they get. (There's a reason why Mimi is so fat!) We've had offers for puppies but like my dad says, "They are family, we don't sell off our own family"
Unread 01-26-2011, 02:54 PM   #37
Seeteke

This is our dog Cora, she's 8 years old but she's still acting like a puppy.
My friend has a dog, that's about 3 or 4 years, also a Labrador, the same colour and her name is Zora.

Seeteke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2011, 03:40 PM   #38
rubyspitfire
queen of the closet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowgasm View Post
ANND my baby- my pony (small horse)- ANGEL!
here
She is 3 in the pic, but she will be 5 in May of this year... I've had her since she was 5months old... so I raised her... and you can tell because she's soooo stubborn just like me and has a horrible attitude at times lol... okay, not THAT bad, but we like to call her 'Angel with Attitude' and I've been bucked off a few times in the course of training her...
beautiful horse! i'm jealous

cosplay schedule
SoDak Con!!
Jean Havoc - Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA: Brotherhood
Sanji - One Piece
Catwoman - DC Comics/Gotham Girls (fanart version)

Ruby Spitfire, official D20 Girl
Support a single mom ^.^
rubyspitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #39
-Nayami-
Makai tenjou!

This is Yuki. She's 3/4 Siberian Husky, 1/4 German Shepherd Dog. She'll be 2 years old at the end of April.

And this is Yoshi. He's 100% Siberian Husky. We're not completely positive how old he is, but we estimate a little under a year and a half. He's a rescue dog--he had been stray and severely emaciated. When we got him, he was only 37.5 pounds... to put that in perspective, he's now at an ideal weight for his body at 67 pounds.

And here they are together:
Son Goku - Dragonball Z

@NayamiP
-Nayami- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #40
rubyspitfire
queen of the closet

1) thank you for rescuing!! even though blue-eyed dogs sometimes creep me out, he's very pretty

2) omg that last pic is so cute!!

*tries to stop spamming pet thread and fails*

cosplay schedule
SoDak Con!!
Sanji - One Piece

Support a single mom ^.^
Unread 01-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #41
korokuXneo

I love animals SO much so I love you for making this thread. I have had pets my entire life, so I'm going to list the pets that are most recent.

This is Shelby the Shetland Sheepdog, who was my everything and my favorite doggy ever. She had been sick and very overweight her whole life (though she was always a happy puppy) and she eventually died last year about 2 months before her 11th birthday. I love Shelties a lot, so maybe one day I'll adopt another, but not the same color scheme as Shelbs.

This is Lola, who will be 9 in July. My mom's friend rescued her from the back of a truck when she was about 4 weeks old, and we think she's mixed with something undomesticated. She's NUTS and she's tiny (even though she wasn't the runt of the litter). Very cute and playful though. She has cute pink paws.

These are my four fish. The two Red Wag Platy are May and Johnny (Johnny is the only male in the tank and sexually harasses May all the time), and the Dalmation Mollies are Jam and A.B.A. Named after guilty gear characters. Probably getting a Beta soon.

I also have a dove named Abby and a Green Singing Finch named Sydney, but they're too shy to have pictures taken.

Gahhh, links aren't coming up... let me fix this...
Lili - Tekken 6
Alisa - Tekken 6 *new!*
Gumi (Camellia Version) - Vocaloid *new!*
Valentine - Skullgirls *new!*
Adiane - Gurren Lagann *new!*

Possible 2013 Conventions
Swampcon | Momocon | Freecon | Animazement | Otakon (maybe) |Anime Weekend Atlanta

Last edited by korokuXneo : 01-26-2011 at 06:48 PM.
korokuXneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2011, 06:48 PM   #42
rubyspitfire
queen of the closet

for anyone keeping a betta and other fish i read somewhere that you can keep them in a community tank as long as there are no other aggressive fish and no other top swimmers. i kept mine in a 30 gal with two angel fish, a pleco (algae eater), and a couple cory cats (bottom feeders) and it worked out fine, but pulled him out when i added a few other non-aggressive fish. all of them were fairly slow swimmers and i also had some really tall plants so he did have a place to hide from the angels near the top of the tank, because my first pair wasn't bad but they are semi-aggressive. surprisingly he left them alone, but they were about 4 times his size and stayed in the middle of the tank. you can keep some "incompatible" fish together if each type of fish has its own space and your tank doesn't get crowded

cosplay schedule
SoDak Con!!
Sanji - One Piece

Support a single mom ^.^
Unread 01-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #43
korokuXneo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyspitfire View Post
for anyone keeping a betta and other fish i read somewhere that you can keep them in a community tank as long as there are no other aggressive fish and no other top swimmers. i kept mine in a 30 gal with two angel fish, a pleco (algae eater), and a couple cory cats (bottom feeders) and it worked out fine, but pulled him out when i added a few other non-aggressive fish. all of them were fairly slow swimmers and i also had some really tall plants so he did have a place to hide from the angels near the top of the tank, because my first pair wasn't bad but they are semi-aggressive. surprisingly he left them alone, but they were about 4 times his size and stayed in the middle of the tank. you can keep some "incompatible" fish together if each type of fish has its own space and your tank doesn't get crowded
Bettas are actually pretty chill fish if you put them with other gentle species, like Platys. Betta don't mix very well with barbs, Angel Fish (SOME people make it work, but my angels always got mean when they were mating), Cichlids, or other male betta.

P.S. - I love cory cats
Lili - Tekken 6
Alisa - Tekken 6 *new!*

Swampcon | Momocon | Freecon | Animazement | Otakon (maybe) |Anime Weekend Atlanta
Unread 01-26-2011, 06:59 PM   #44
rubyspitfire
queen of the closet

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokuXneo View Post
Bettas are actually pretty chill fish if you put them with other gentle species, like Platys. Betta don't mix very well with barbs, Angel Fish (SOME people make it work, but my angels always got mean when they were mating), Cichlids, or other male betta.

P.S. - I love cory cats
i would never have put my betta with my second pair of angels, especially since the one i thought was a male became extremely aggressive and killed off the others within a few days of her "mate" becoming pregnant, and then killed her "mate" after she laid eggs. psycho lesbian fish >< i also know better than to put a male betta with a bunch of females, he'll kill them all after building a nest

i loved my cories and my pleco. i had an albino and a peppered cory, and my pleco got HUGE. seven inches long and about an inch and a half across. he was grumpy too, he'd raise his fin and thrash around if anything but the cories got too close, but he was always calm when i cleaned the tank and would come up to the top when i dropped an algae tablet in

i miss my fish now ;_;

cosplay schedule
SoDak Con!!
Sanji - One Piece

Support a single mom ^.^
Unread 01-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #45
korokuXneo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyspitfire View Post
i would never have put my betta with my second pair of angels, especially since the one i thought was a male became extremely aggressive and killed off the others within a few days of her "mate" becoming pregnant, and then killed her "mate" after she laid eggs. psycho lesbian fish >< i also know better than to put a male betta with a bunch of females, he'll kill them all after building a nest

i loved my cories and my pleco. i had an albino and a peppered cory, and my pleco got HUGE. seven inches long and about an inch and a half across. he was grumpy too, he'd raise his fin and thrash around if anything but the cories got too close, but he was always calm when i cleaned the tank and would come up to the top when i dropped an algae tablet in

i miss my fish now ;_;
I've always liked plecos, but I never had the room to keep them since they grow so fast. I just couldn't afford to get bigger tanks, hence why I no longer have Angels.
Lili - Tekken 6
Alisa - Tekken 6 *new!*