Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.
Unread 12-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #3646
NyhteAngel13
Saya Mitarashi

congrats karen ^_^ i hope you have fun today love!!!
NyhteAngel13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-23-2010, 10:41 PM   #3647
Kwafilia

^///^ thank you! omfg we had so much fun!!! We chilled around Downtown Disney and took in the sights, and Bentos is so friggin awesome for an asian resturant!! I mean, there hasn't been an asian resturant that I didn't like...but this place is like in the top 5 for sure!! Friendly service, mostly asians working there so double points for eyecandy ;D And cheap food that's really yummy and fast service!!! I mean, for a kindof fancy looking sit-down resturant, i'm usually expecting to shell out maybe 20-30 a person or something...but for the both of us, the bill came to $25...and mouthwatering teriyaki chicken with noodles and veggies and they serve it in several styles, but we chose the bento box...which has an assortment of yummy dishes and it comes with this very light spongy cake of super deliciousness!!! I highly recommend going to one sometime...it's full name is Bento Cafe if you're every looking for it.
And we got to the theatre early and holy shit i did not realize how close front row seats were!!! I'm expecting like a fence or some block off from the stage or something like they got at concerts...that's about all the experience I got really of these kinds of shows...but literally, from our seats, we could stretch our legs out and the bottom of our shoes would be touching the stage!!! i was going a little stage-cloesness giddy before it started adn kept touching the stage and giggling like crazy XD And the view of the show was perfect...I don't know how else to describe it hehe...we could see everything at the perfect angle and we only had to strain our necks for one part...that was the flying trapese part where we had to lean up and back. omfg I'm so doing this again when I get the change XD And my gf/fiance really had a great time...she's never seen it live before, and they played songs that her marching band played one year and she was really happy and excited XD *spazz* hehehehehe...so yeah I had a great time!! ...I'm gonna shut up now, I'm sure I've used up enough space on this page with my flailing and such...hehe
Kwafilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #3648
NyhteAngel13
Saya Mitarashi

lol it's not like anyone is really posting so it doesn't matter if you take up a whole page with one post...honestly i think it'd be fun to see a one page post lol...well merry christmas minna!!!!!!
Unread 12-24-2010, 08:05 PM   #3649
Kwafilia

hehe Merry Christmas everyone!! Or atleast everyone that's reading this hehe
Unread 12-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #3650
Kwafilia

Wooo! I had a fun time on Christmas!! Folks got my sis and I a wii, along with the new James Bond: Goldeneye for the wii!!! Holy shit we're the happiest kids around hehe XD We love all things Goldeneye...played it like the little James Bond diehard fans we are when it was in the N64 version...memorized all the maps and just had a blast unlocking everything and all that jazz...and now that it's on the wii we're so siked!!! XD The layouts for the arenas are the same, and they've added more weapons and some new levels for more fun!! And teh graphics kick so much ass when compared to the polygraphic textures of the N64 version!!! So yeah, I'm currently bouncing around being all happy and giddy, how was your christmas everyone?
Unread 12-27-2010, 08:58 AM   #3651
NyhteAngel13
Saya Mitarashi

mine was good =) got a kick ass rice cooker & food steamer getting a deep frier as soon as i get over to my mom's and i'm working on making my oc cosplay for orlando anime day...
Unread 12-28-2010, 10:42 AM   #3652
Kwafilia

Yay!! That sounds awesome!!! XD What's your OC look like?
Oh, erm...as a new update on myself...I got told yesterday that Target never ment to hire me for anything other than a Seasonal position...and that my last day of work will be this friday :/ So now I'm job searching again...but with any luck I'll get another job soon and I really hope it doesn't interfere with Anime Day...I haven't missed one yet and i don't want to miss this next one
Unread 12-29-2010, 10:00 AM   #3653
Kwafilia

Well so long as no-one's minding me posting random stuff on here...My job hunt so far is sucessful...I was surprised but there's some resturants out there looking for waitresses and such! I applied to atleast 8 places yesterday, and there's over 50 stores/resturnts around Clermont so I'm gonna try to hit em all up on my next day off
Unread 12-29-2010, 10:01 AM   #3654
Kwafilia

...and is it just me or is it really hard to find this forum anymore? I searched the forum page under Seeking Cosplayers all the way thru and then the only way I found it was by going on my profile an then clicking on my forum posts :/
Unread 12-30-2010, 03:12 PM   #3655
Kwafilia

I guess someone moved it to another location other than Seeking Cosplayers -shrug-
Unread 01-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #3656
Kwafilia

Happy New Year everyone!!! XD How's it going with ya'll?
Unread 01-06-2011, 02:32 PM   #3657
Kwafilia

Happy sometime after new year! What's up with everyone? Not a whole lot is new with me, I'm still jobless and searching for places that ar hiring...which isn't a whole lot, with the holidays -shrug- other than that I'm drawing some more Kuroshitsuji stuff, so I'm keeping busy atleast.
Unread 01-07-2011, 02:33 PM   #3658
Kwafilia

How's it going with everyone? Has school started back up for ya'll? I'm still searching for a new job...but so far I'm finding some places that're looking for waitresses and hosts, and there's even an opening at a local hospital that sounds fairly easy...and no real medical training required! It would be catering to the patients' rooms and stuff, mostly taking food orders and being friendly to the patients and such. It seems like my future's looking promising hehe XD
Unread 01-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #3659
Kwafilia

...is everyone elsewhere? Did everyone just like leave again?
Unread 01-31-2011, 11:13 PM   #3660
Lunchboxbuddy2

Hope you guys don't mind me invading this place, I know Ricky and Ashley so I thought maybe I could hop in and have fun with ya. Sadly it seems as though this thread has died too~ ;_;

Attending:
Anime Day Orlando
Metrocon 2011
AFO saturday (maybe)
Shadocon 2011 (maybe)

Completed Cosplays:
Terra - Kingdom Hearts BBS
Sora - Kingdom Hearts II
Halloween Town Sora - Kingdom Hearts
Apollo Justice - Ace Attorney
Mio - K-On
Lunchboxbuddy2 is offline   Reply With Quote