Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 185 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 01-18-2011, 03:17 AM   #1891
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Name of Commissioner: Phantom Legacy Costumes / celestialshadow
Website/C.com gallery: www.phantomlegacycostumes.com
http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/member.php?uid=17019
Character commissioned & series/video game: The White Rabbit (Are You Alice?)
Reference picture: http://imlabel.jp/alice/character/white.html
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://www.cosplay.com/costume/332663/
Timeline (how long your order took to process): About 2 months

In the interest of full-disclosure, the commissioner in question is now a good friend of mine and this particular costume was done for a group that the commissioner herself was part of. I got a bit of special treatment that I doubt most folks would get ~ a cheaper rate, a ton of updates, and a night-before-the-event remake of the boot covers. I also got a week and a half stay in Tokyo free of charge and a devoted butler on the following day (Celeste was kind enough to go as Sebastian to my Ciel).

Celeste is pretty much just an awesome person overall. Having seen her work ethic in action (on her own costumes and my own), I trust her even more implicitly than before.

And yeah, I'm kissing ass :P

(Thank you so much for the lodging and all the help over Comiket!)

Pros: I was shown images of materials before the costume was begun and was informed quickly of any issues that arose. When the costume was completed, I was shown photos and then promptly recieved the costume itself. I got everything I asked for by the time I needed it for slightly more than I would have paid a Chinese factory to produce a similar piece.

Bonus: no polyester!

The costume was recieved about three weeks before it would be used.

I was asked multiple questions about how to proceed and got to give my own input whenever decisions were about to be made. I chose how I wanted to attatch the hat, what material I wanted for the belt, how far the jacket would fall, etc.

When I voiced reservations about the length and thickness of the ears, I was offered some fleece replacements. But the ears sent were incredibly cute and ended up working out just fine with a bit of editing. I asked for the ears to be left unfinished so they could be sewn into the wig and they were.

Celeste remade everything I asked her to (namely, the boot covers). Sometimes that involved late nights that I'm sure she'd rather have spent sleeping or working on her own costumes.

Cons: There was a fit crisis due to using the measurement sheet of another commissioner who did not include a thigh measurement (my trouble area). It was my mistake, but I still freaked out over the tight shorts. I was promised a fix come hell or high water if I needed it. In the end, I bucked up, lost about a kilo and wore what I had. The clasp snapped off on one side at the event, but they were well enough made that it didn't really make any difference. My honor is intact.

The collar fits a bit oddly and is a little stiff/uncomfortable. The way the biasing tape and zipper are attatched make the jacket difficult to fold without screwing up the lay of the collar.

Would have liked the necktie to be slightly larger and the ears a little bit longer, though logistically, both would have been harder to manage and simple enough for me to fix on my own.

Comments: All in all: a simple costume that came out looking like it ought to have looked, in the colors it ought to have been. It was on time, it fit and it was made with my input. Any problems had were either fixed by the commissioner at her own expense or things I signed off on myself as fixable.  I'm happy with what I got and what I paid.

Unfortunately, I still haven't had any other commissioning experiences worth raving about :/

Final Grade: A

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~

Last edited by kiratsukai : 01-18-2011 at 03:19 AM.
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #1892
Purfect*Rave
Bitchie~★♥

Name of Commissioner: Cosmonde
Website/C.com gallery: http://stores.ebay.com/Cos-Monde (However, they're down until after the Chinese New Year)
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji (Full costume)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: <-- Over in my gallery, the costume with an icon.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Ordered about Dec. 26th, Recieved today (Jan. 19th)
Pros: The costume is stunningly beautiful! I still can't believe it's mine. I'm not used to having such a high quality costume, so I'm guarding it with my life. How they got the jacket to stay the way it does is a mystery to me, but it looks perfect! (Also, I ordered during their new-year's event, and I looove the bag with the accesories, the glitter-shedding ribbon, and my new lil' Will and Ciel figures! ^w^)
Cons: The only cons I can find is a couple of little things about the sizing. The sleeves of the shirt and jacket are too big, and the jacket is a bit big and wide. But it isn't enough to be unwearable.
Comments: I looooooove this seller. xD It came MUCH earlier than expected (by a couple of weeks), I'm glad! ^_^ The ring came in a pretty little case, and all of the packaging of the costume itself is resealable (This saved my life, since I actually didn't open it at my home.) Everything is absolutely amazing, I'm definetly going to commission them again, and I'd recommend them immediately! [Just to inform you, though, their costumes are pricier than most. Not by terribly much, however.] ( I wish the coupon saved a little more, though....x3;; )
Final Grade: A+!
Fanfiction.net~

List of 'Considerings': Minato from Persona 3, Near/L/Light from Death Note, Kadaj from FF:AC, Grell from Kuroshitsuji
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji, Dance Party version (100% DONE)
'Veneziano' N. Italy - Hetalia: Axis Powers (0% DONE [Wig ordered])
Alois Trancy - Kuroshitsuji II, Default version (10% DONE)
Conventions - Momocon '11, AAD Spring + Fall, AWA 2011

Last edited by Purfect*Rave : 01-20-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Purfect*Rave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #1893
Itchy Noodld

Name of Commissioner Cosplay Fu
Website/C.com gallery www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Cosplay Reinsworth Dress and Wig --->
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item http://www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com/product/Sha...Pandora+Hearts and http://www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com/product/Sha...Pandora+Hearts
Timeline (how long your order took to process) Not very good with time, but about 8 to 9 weeks.
Pros: The dress looks exactly like picture. So did the wig. The dress fit comfortably except I can't raise the arms but that's alright. Also, the wig keeps falling off because it's a clip on, but that's not their fault.
Cons: Here we go. I specifically told them I needed the cosplay about 3 months prior. I didn't want to rush order because it's 4 months. I mean, that's a lot of time, and more than enough to make a dress. They said that it would take about a couple weeks to month. So, being the patient person I was I waited. About a month later I emailed them again. They said they were not done. I wait another month. Emailed them again. Waited another month. Emailed them AGAIN and told them I needed it immediately. They said alright. The time of the con came to. I never got my cosplay. I was so angry because I gave them more than enough time. When I got home my mother had told me I had received my items. Opening the package and taking out the dress it was looking pretty good. Then, it hit me. All the bows on the dress (sides, front, and back) were attached to the dress with safety pins. Dear god. Apparently, it also came with sleeves that were also not attached the dress. After trying it on to make sure it fit, one of those scrunched up parts of the dress snapped and now there's a tiny string hanging from the dress. The wig was pretty good overall. Nothing really wrong with it except the hairs are coming undone in the top of the head.
Comments I do NOT suggest ordering from this seller. Although they did make what I asked but it ended up not exactly what i asked for. I am now forced to wear the dress at the next con which isn't for another couple months. If you would like to order from this seller I suggest you're an extremely patient person, order MANY months before your con, and now exactly what you're looking for.
Final Grade: D-
Itchy Noodld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2011, 08:52 PM   #1894
Kildread
I can fix it!

Name of Commissioner Limebarb.com
Website/C.com gallery http://www.limebarbstores.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Jellal Fernades from Fairy Tail, misc items (Pants, Boots, Gloves, Undershirt) ---> (Back, full view of the character on the left of this picture, another reference)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
Boots
Pants
Gloves
Undershirt
Timeline (how long your order took to process) Around 2 months or so.
Pros:
- The boots fit very well, the boots also match pretty well what the character has.
- Gloves are a near-perfect fit, they do not act as a second skin like gloves in anime does, but they're pretty comfy and form fitting.
- Pants have the baggy look down, the color matches under natural light (Not bright flash, like from my camera though), the bottom of the legs are made to go inside the boots and the length of the legs fit very well.
- The undershirt is very good for fabric & color, and I must say I find it gives a pretty flattering look if I decide to get some shotswith the shirt/cloak on (Those will be coming from another commissioner)
Cons:
- Gloves are not lined at all, gives a strange feel to my hands when I wear them, partly my issue as I could have requested a lining for them.
- Pants are baggy, just like the character, but very tight at the hips. I would go so far as saying as it "molds my butt", it's a little uncomfortable for the male private parts too, but it's not unwearable. The fabric color has a vertical lining pattern that shows up pretty obviously under glaring light, removing the 'single color' look.
- The undershirt is strange, I'm pretty sure I didn't need the bottom part with the clasp to be able to wear it without pants (That wasn't requested at any point), it can be overlooked as it fits in the pants fine, but still a 'strange note'.
- Minor complaint on the boots, the soles are very hard, and thus make a lot of noise with each step.
Comments
With the iffy reviews and horror stories on LimeBarb, I had my doubts after paying for the misc items, it wasn't anything with intricate designs and was just to complete a costume I'm getting the crucial parts from somewhere else --- but still. What I ended up getting was much better than I though. The measurements are very accurate (Except for the butt-molding pants :P), the colors are very good and I think it's going to complement the core pieces pretty well.

I wouldn't recommend someone to order intricate designs from them (In light of all the stories), but it makes a great place to get misc cosplay garments that can't be thrifted close to your location. Communication is kept very professional, you fill out forms, receive pre-formated communications with the details. Questions can be asked, but progress pictures are strangely absent, although a database is available to keep track of updates on progress weekly, with, or without pictures (I only got pictures of the initial fabric).

As opposed to most other commissionners I contacted, they require full payment upfront, which is slightly off-putting (As I prefer going the 50% upfront, 50% on completion).

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure I agree with the shipping container, the boots where folded in halves in a large rectangular box with the rest of the stuff, everything came out in one piece, but the bulging taped rectangle I got at the post office was slightly worrying. I hope more fragile garments aren't given the same treatment.
Final Grade: A-

Last edited by Kildread : 01-20-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Kildread is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2011, 09:06 PM   #1895
Kildread
I can fix it!

Name of Commissioner Starry Eyed Wig Design
Website/C.com gallery http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s...t/5051/cat/500
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Itou Kaiji (Wig) ---> 1, 2, 3, 4

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
Front
Side

Timeline (how long your order took to process) Around 2 months or so.
Pros:
-Everything.
Cons:
-None whatsoever.
Comments
It was pretty simple commission, contacted her when her shop was announced as closed, but was still able to reserve a spot as soon as she opened up commissions again. The wig was ordered, the measurements were sent over. It was planned for delivery during the month of January, which is exactly when I got it.

She sent over some progress pictures before shipping the wig and I got it in exactly how it was in the pictures, it fits my head very well --- with the hairstyle matching Kaiji's very well, it's to be confirmed how well it holds to natural use, but having tried it on for about 30 minutes, I have to say I don' texpect anything strange to happen to it.

Communication was outstanding --- she was quick to reply to any queries I might have and also provided some tips on how to maintain the wig on my request.

Would definitively recommend her to anyone who wants to get their wigs done by a pro --- and I'm also expecting another wig from her with a custom color.

EDIT: Shipping included a wig head, which is the one in the shot. Makes it much easier to preserve and store the wig itself since it doesn't come in a ziploc bad like my first one ^_^'

Final Grade: A+

Last edited by Kildread : 01-20-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Kildread is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2011, 08:11 PM   #1896
KittyKUNTagious

Name of Commissioner: Emily Putscher.
Website/C.com gallery: majesticlunacy on deviantart AND coscom.
Character commissioned and series/video game: Chibiterasu from Okamiden, original fan art from DA. Full outfit, except for wig and shoes.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: No pics yet, as I just got the costume.
Timeline: Asked for a quote on December 20th, sent my payment on January 5th, costume was sent on January 19th, received costume on January 21st!

Emily is a wonderful commissioner. Really sweet and professional. She replies quickly and keeps me updated on progress! I also got progress pics after the costume was done without having to ask~ I wasnt expecting her to be able to finish my cosplay so quickly either, and I wasnt able to pay with paypal, so she allowed me to choose a different payment. Item arrived quickly, safe, and well packaged! The costume came out exactly like I asked, as I did some minor changes to an original pic of the character. There were two minor things on the costume that I didnt like, but it didnt effect (?) the costume greatly. Even though I turned it down, since it was only an opinion of what I didnt like on the costume, not a defect (?) of it, Emily offered to fix it if I sent it back. Overall, I would recommend her and commission from her again.

Final grade; A+
KittyKUNTagious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011, 06:00 PM   #1897
FluffyCoatIzaya
I Love Izaya Orihara ^^

Name of Commissioner :Emily Putscher/MajesticLunacy
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/120717
http://majesticlunacy.deviantart.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Bleach Shinigami Kimono tops
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...cy-d37v1bb.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process) set money out either last week. she got the money at the end the week. got it in the mail today jan 27
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.:
pros-
good communication
fits well
good quality.
kind and friendly
good shipping /quick

cons-
have to tape it shut slightly with tape but its not a problem.
came with extra obi , but doesnt fit me so,.... im got use it to make a vice captain badge. so, not a problem.

overall i recommended her to anyone , if you need a bleach uniform shes your girl.^^
Final Grade:A+
Unread 01-27-2011, 07:35 PM   #1898
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Merchant Review: lhjun2010

Name of Merchant: lhjun2010
Item purchased (please include quantity): 313 New Long Pink Cosplay Party Wavy Wig
Links to picture(s) of your received item: None yet, but when i do post them, check my gallery for Darry in Gurren Lagann
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Bought December 25th, shipped December 28th, and arrived January 5th.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

Pros: Fast shipping

Cons: Crap wig

Clarification: The wig was a low price, so i guess this is my own fault. But when i got the wig... the bangs wouldn't quite lay anywhere but in my face, no matter how many times i swept them aside. And the wig fibers are extremely shiny... not to mention how thin it is, you can see my hair beneath it unless i wear my skintone wig cap.

It was just... not a good wig. At all. Only thing going for it is how soft it is, and the curls staying in.

Final Grade: C

EDIT: Well, it also came with a really nice wig cap. A black fishnet one. Problem is, if i used it, you could see it beneath the wig. So i had to use my other one. But the wig cap is came with is what i use for every other wig, since its a nice one!

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!

Last edited by Axelai : 01-28-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2011, 05:36 AM   #1899
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Updated!

We're getting extremely close to the point of being entirely out of room on the front page...I hope Admin is still lurking about with the promise of limitless posts in mind.
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #1900
Beachbead

Name of Commissioner: Fantasyprops
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.fantasyprops.com/index.html
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Aspen comics Necklace.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: none yet.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): I don't rememeber. >.<
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. Very nice man to work with, He put me on the list and I payed in full, he encourged me to email him once a month to get updates, so i did, each time i would email him he gave me a update, a few times he forgot but would always be honest with me about it, which that is what I like someone who is honest. he asked me about a week before he sent it off what did i want the necklace to look like, and then four days ago i got the necelace, love it, his wife loved the necklace so much she wanted one too, he made the pendent in ocean blue and his wifes in black.

Final Grade:A+
Beachbead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011, 07:17 PM   #1901
KnightJeran
Calling Major Tom

Name of Commissioner: Qemba
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s.../36570/cat/all
Character commissioned: Sebastian wig from Kuroshitsuji
Pictures of item: don't have any yet.
Timeline: order about a month and a half before con. Received a few weeks after the con.

My friend and I were so excited that we could find a Sebastian wig commissioner who gave us a relatively low quote. The money was sent and she said it was received. She also said the wig was finished and that I could find her at the convention and get it from her and we made a meeting time and place. At the con, she was no where to be seen. I waited around forever. She also didn't respond after that. A few weeks later. She apologized about it not being done and finally shipped it out. We received it WAY after our deadline and it was kinda bad. It was quite short and not true to the character's style at all. It was 45$ for something that wasn't quite up to par. Shame. Poor communication. Missed the deadline severely. Lied about it being completed. Won't do that again.

Final Grade: D+

2013: Dean Winchester/Castiel/Sherlock/Kitty Riley/Rainbow Dash/Spike/Timmy Turner/Canada/Fai/Kraehe

My Cosplays +++ My Cosplay DeviantArt +++ My Art DeviantArt +++ My Marketplace Ads
KnightJeran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2011, 05:53 AM   #1902
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Name of Merchant: HEAL-ALL
Website: http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/healall/ *Japan and international (through rakuten)
Items ordered: Yuyuko costume(Touhou Project)
Links to picture(s) of your items recieved: none of as-recieved (it's exactly what is pictured on the site). After alterations here.

Timeline (how long your order took to process): 3 days.

Describe your Experience: I love Yuyuko and have wanted to do her costume for awhile. Unfortunately, the other pre-made costumes out there either deleted the flowers entirely or maked them look entirely too much like starbursts or fireworks. Having liked the look of HEAL ALL's best, I bit. The price was also pretty darn sweet for a full-set and underskirt ~ 7,800 yen.

The order system, through rakuten is extremely easy and takes a matter of minutes if you already have an account. I chose collect-on-delivery, so there was no banking to navigate. I just paid the deliveryman two days later.

The costume was well-packaged and arrived clean, labelled, and in the right size. If I have one complaint it's that the costume seems to have been stored for quite some time folded and the plether flowers have creased to the point that they can no longer be uncreased. Annoying, but not all that noticeable to others or in photos.

Pros: HEAL-ALL is pretty transparent. It's obvious that the images provided are of the costumes they actually sell. Their models are credited by cos-name and represent a refreshing variety of sizes and shapes. The prices are fair for the quality and as long as shiny fabrics and gaudy trims are avoided, most of their costumes actually look like they might even have cost more than they did.

This particular costume came with an underskirt, a kimono, a hat, a velcro obi, and two safety-pin on ribbons. The ribbon in the front is too small, but the other pieces are the size and shape they ought to be and actually look much better in person than they do online. The flowers are well-shaped and placed, the trim on the kimono closure is adorable, the sleeve gathers are likewise cute as hell. The hat's the perfect size and the veil in the back doesn't swallow your head like some of the other choices out there. Embroidery is well-done and there aren't any noticeable construction mistakes.

It fits well, the colors are lovely, it looks pretty cute on and I actually really like it

Cons: The ribbon in the front of the obi is small and doesn't really make any sense since no attempt has been made to make it look like PART of the obi. I needed to rip the pin off of it and sew the ribbon onto the top of the obi to make sure the pin didn't show and the ribbon didn't droop.

The ribbon trim is cheap satin and very shiny. I hate shiny. I haven't addressed this yet because I can't find any non-satin ribbon in the color I need to replace it T^T But it's killing me... it really is.

The flowers are also shiny. Did I mention I hate shiny? I fixed them in about 3 hours with some acrylic paint and ghetto gradient tricks. I think they look a thousand times better now.

There is ONE image inconsistancy - http://image.rakuten.co.jp/healall/c...5/yuyuko-5.jpg <-- those are not the ribbons provided on the ends of the neck piece. The ones shown in the full-body shot are. Not sure where this particular image came from... but it's misleading, as the one's shown are a helluva lot nicer than the cheapo ties you actually get.

Final Comments: Overall, an amazing and well-made base for a great price. It needs attention, but I bought it knowing that and it has actually been a lot of fun making the costume "my own". I'd recommend this particular costume to anyone and would probably shop there again, provided I found something that I thought I could fix up and do justice.

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~

Last edited by kiratsukai : 02-01-2011 at 05:55 AM.
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #1903
Sakura Efreet
Meep...!

Name of Merchant: COSPLAY WIG GLAMOUR
Item purchased: Long pumpkin-orange wig.
Links to pictures of item: Sorry, none yet. I will add some soon.
Timeline: About a month.

I actually bought this wig last January, but I didn't get around to wearing it until this past weekend at Ohayocon.

Pros: Fast shipping and good communication from the seller. The wig is very pretty! It's super soft and silky. It feels like real hair. Although it tangles easily, it is a longer wig, and I've never had a long wig that didn't tangle; but this one brushes out very easily, which surprised me. It is a low maintenance wig and it's very attractive. The seller also sent a really nice wig cap.

Cons: The wig itself is TINY! I don't think I have a very big head (I'm an average sized female; I do have long hair, but it's thin and I spread it out flat across my head), but I had a horrible time trying to get and keep this wig on my head, even when I used the loosest hook inside the wig. The first day I wore it, it kept falling backwards, causing my wig cap to come off the front of my head and for my dark hairline to show. The next day I wore it, I used 20 or so hair clips and bobby pins (which is a lot more than I've ever used with a wig before), and this seemed to help a lot. However, it still wasn't a perfect fit. It was really uncomfortable having all the clips in my hair.

Also, the wig is very thin on top. The lacing is really obvious on top of the wig.

Overall, it's a lovely wig, and I was happy with my purchase, especially for the price I paid (around $30). However, the wig doesn't seem to be made to fit normal heads.

I live in Ohio and I try to catch every con in this state and the surrounding states (when money allows).
I have been cosplaying since the age of 9, and when I'm not cosplaying...
I'm a college student and an Irish dancer. ;]
Sakura Efreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2011, 12:57 AM   #1904
hairJEL

Name of Commissioner: Cosplaycommish/Cosplaymandy
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.photobucket.com/cosplaymandy
Character commissioned and series/video game: Nyotalia!France from Axis Powers Hetalia
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s...necosplay1.jpg
Timeline: Around two months
Describe your Experience: The girl was extremely nice and always replied promptly. It was my first time commissioning something but everything went smoothly. Shipping was quick and I even received a tracking number for my purchase. When my cosplay got here it was tailored well and my jacket and cape were lined. Everything was comfortable and fit well. Gloves look a bit wonky but that doesn't bother me on bit.
Final Grade: A+

AnimeNEXT
Nyotalia!France
hairJEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #1905
Necara
The Neccapotamus

I'm looking for any reviews from this guy. I couldn't find him on your list but maybe someone else has commissioned him? Thanks.
Necara is offline   Reply With Quote