Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3816 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-22-2011, 07:55 AM   #61
Firefly026
Everybody get dangerous

This week so far hasn't been so great, I want to punch my journalism professor and I want the weekend.

And now I have to take my world lit exam.
-Momocon 2014
Upcoming Cosplays:
*Mami Tomoe -Puella Magi Madoka Magica
*Daenerys Targaryen -Game of Thrones
Firefly026 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-22-2011, 09:04 AM   #62
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Cadmium View Post
I've found new meaning to life.
IS IT SQUISHABLE?

Quote:
This needs to happen.

It may not be Kevin Bacon, but it's still pretty cool.
I thought it was definitely happening?

Weird dreams lately, guys. WEIRD. DREAMS. Why don't I ever just have nice, normal dreams where pleasant things happen?
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #63
Aearon

I had a dream where I was a pilot for Southwest Airlines the other day. It was... odd.
Aearon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 09:46 AM   #64
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.

My dad had a horrifying car accident dream. In the dream, he essentially had to stand by and watch two guys die...horribly...in a car accident.

He works for the Texas Department of Transportation, so...

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower

The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS)
Hiram McDaniels and the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home (WTNV)
Sasha and Aleksis Kaidonovsky (Cherno Alpha pilots, Pacific Rim)
Various rockstars
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 10:15 AM   #65
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I'm barely able to get out of bed. Uuuugh.
Sunday, I got hit with NASTY stomach flu, and only today am I actually feeling well enough to even get out of bed. X_X Here's hoping one more night and I'll be FINE tomorrow morning, since I gotta work. X_X
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #66
Buckshot Billie
One Shady Character

I'm eating a bowl of corn.
Unread 02-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #67
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

Quote:
I've found new meaning to life.
Kevin Bacon?

Sebastien Shaw?

Czech jvorxelf, bephor yue rek jvorxelf
Volnixshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 11:56 AM   #68
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!

Currently eating soup because I'm hungry, and working on a two page essay that's due tonight by 9 PM through e-mail. But of course, I'm slacking off and posting in forums, playing games online, watching a skit done by Malindachan. |3;;; I wonder how I managed to get this far in college now that I think about it... xD

Cons Attending
[Miku Expo]

dA
Facebook
Instagram
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 12:13 PM   #69
Neko Minaue
Soon-to-be cosplayer

I think I just lost my appetite for lunch after just reading the plot of the first movie: The Human Centipede God I regretted reading that summary on Wikipedia. And then finding out there's going to be a sequel with 12 people!?
Touko aka White Trainer (Pokemon Black & White) 15%

Then eventually...
Yoko (Gurren Laggan)
Celty Sturlson (Durarara!!)
And then someone from the new Last Exile, don't know yet but I don't care!!
and more to come
Neko Minaue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #70
cupofjasmine
felidaepounce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko Minaue View Post
I think I just lost my appetite for lunch after just reading the plot of the first movie: The Human Centipede God I regretted reading that summary on Wikipedia. And then finding out there's going to be a sequel with 12 people!?
I read that there's going to be a second one and that the human centipede will be twice as long. Either way, it still grosses me out and the fact that it's possible to make a human centipede is worse. :/

Anyway, I'm starting school next Tuesday, which I'm REALLY looking forward to. I really need a job, but at the moment, I'm just doing side jobs and making wigs for people in my area.
cupofjasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 01:00 PM   #71
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I haven't been home since Saturday @_@

Sunday my friend Jen was moving and a bunch of us got together to help her load up the truck and move her stuff from one apartment to the next. So Saturday night I slept at Boyfriends. Mid Sunday it began to snow..and snow..and didn't stop.

So I've been trapped at his house since Saturday.

His family is seriously amazing to put up with me being held captive in their home by the Michigan snow.

Also. I had burger king ^_^
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 01:20 PM   #72
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

A few months ago I shaved off my facial hair, and life has been going downhill since. So, I am growing it back, since things are getting a little better.

Never letting a girl convince me to shave it off again, if you don't like it, keep walking toots.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 01:47 PM   #73
glitter bomb
quite zazzy

I just had a disturbing realization. One of those things where you suddenly understand a situation, but it doesn't make it any better.

Part of the reason I've been completely avoiding a community that I've been a part of for years is because they disregard real issues as "drama," but brew insignificant stuff into actual drama then treat it like it's a worthy issue. All without any self-awareness that the very people bitching about "too much drama" are the ones who are both interfering with important business and later creating a whirl of actual drama over stupid stuff. It's like a Twighlight Zone episode.

Which is making me exhausted, resentful and irritated, to the point that I just don't want anything to do with the community because I don't have the energy for it. Then I feel further resentful that I'm even in that position.

on the positive side, my cat is adorable.
If pie is delicious, I will compliment the person serving it to me.
If they made the pie, I will absolutely compliment them on having made it, too.
-- kiratsukai
glitter bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 01:50 PM   #74
Aearon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I haven't been home since Saturday @_@

Sunday my friend Jen was moving and a bunch of us got together to help her load up the truck and move her stuff from one apartment to the next. So Saturday night I slept at Boyfriends. Mid Sunday it began to snow..and snow..and didn't stop.

So I've been trapped at his house since Saturday.

His family is seriously amazing to put up with me being held captive in their home by the Michigan snow.

Also. I had burger king ^_^
:O You weren't eaten!
Also... Fast Food Junkie! =)
Aearon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 02:10 PM   #75
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter bomb View Post
Part of the reason I've been completely avoiding a community that I've been a part of for years is because they disregard real issues as "drama," but brew insignificant stuff into actual drama then treat it like it's a worthy issue. All without any self-awareness that the very people bitching about "too much drama" are the ones who are both interfering with important business and later creating a whirl of actual drama over stupid stuff. It's like a Twighlight Zone episode.
Ah, I know that feeling. Being a grownup and caring about real issues sucks sometimes.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote