Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1318 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #1951
chireiyu

Name of Commissioner Coskingdom

Website/C.com gallery http://stores.ebay.com/COSKINGDOM

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Archbishop from Ragnarok Online (dress, jacket, and hat)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item I may or may not update with my own photos later on depending on how lazy I am and how good my memory is. I do have the confirmation pictures they sent me before shipping out the cosplay though. (:

Front
Angle
Side
Back
Hat

Timeline (how long your order took to process) First contacted: December 26
After ironing exactly how I want the cosplay for a few hours, quote received: December 27
Payment made: January 5
Confirmation pictures round 1: January 13
~ Adjustments made ~
Confirmation pictures round 2: January 17
Cosplay shipped: January 20
Cosplay received: February 8

Pros: Communication was excellent. Commissioner usually responded within a day or two. Their English proficiency was excellent and they made sure to contact me if changes needed to be made to the cosplay from the sample pictures they sent instead of taking the liberty to do as they please.

Very solid construction. No loose threads and it fit perfectly! The cosplay was also made in record time. The materials used were nice. I'm not sure if I should say high-quality since this is the first cosplay I've had commissioned instead of buying a premade one from a merchant. The fabric is thinner than my other cosplays, but still very sturdy, comfy, and not see-through at all (perfect for hot weather, which is when I plan on wearing the cosplay anyway!) I was surprised to find that the dress was made of two parts, the top and the bottom, which is from the waist down. I personally thought it would only be one piece, but being separated into two makes it a lot easier to put on so I don't mind. The commissioner also included the clear bra straps needed to keep the top part of the dress up!

Before shipping the costume, they send you confirmation pictures in which you are allowed to make adjustments up to two times (note: not two adjustments, two phases of adjustments.) While perhaps other commissioners are willing to provide more adjustments, I only found it necessary to adjust the look of the cosplay once. They happily adjusted the look of the back of the cosplay as well as constructing a new hat for me~

Cons: There are two little flaws on the sheer parts of the cosplay (one on the sleeve, and one on the back portion) where the fabric seems to be slightly torn (but not a hole - I'm not sure if there's a proper technical term for this, sorry!) They're very small so it's not very noticeable unless you look closely, but it's still something they shouldn't have overlooked.

For the part on the neck where you connect the two ends together (I'm not sure how to explain) there appears to be a marking left over from a crayon or something that they used when making the cosplay. I haven't bothered to remove it yet but I'm not all that bothered since it's not noticeable when worn anyway.

Shipping took FOREVER. What should've been 5-7 days took approximately 3 weeks! I don't believe it was their fault though as I had the tracking number and for the longest time it said "Origin post is preparing for shipment." Still, just a heads up for those of you that are in a rush.

Comments: The "sample" pictures they sent me as to how the cosplay would look once they construct it were taken from Cospa. It's understandable though as these were only pictures to be used as an example but I just thought I'd point that out. In the end I prefer their cosplay over the Cospa one after adjusting the colors, fabric, and back portion to my liking anyway. :P

Overall I think they're an excellent commissioner. They were very patient in trying to understand exactly how I wanted the cosplay to be (I had a ton of irrelevant reference photos that I'm sure ended up making everything slightly confusing...) The pricing was also excellent compared to other quotes I received!

Final Grade: A+

Last edited by chireiyu : 03-13-2011 at 09:37 AM.
chireiyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-04-2011, 07:37 AM   #1952
Nataliya

Name of Commissioner: http://myworld.ebay.com/cocosilverhk/
Website/C.com gallery: -
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Stocking's Angel Outfit [Whole costume]
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Bad picture is bad..sorry
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Payed 2/2 , Sent 22/2, Recived 4/3
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Pros: Everything! /shot/
I love it so much ;v; I was really afraid I picked the wrong size, but it fits me
I was also afraid I was scammed, it took so long for it to come.
...This is my first review so I really don't know what to say...;;

Cons: The only con I can think of that it's the waist is a little tight, but you can adjust so it's bigger so....it's okay C:
..Ah, and the shipping was kinda slow >>
Nataliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #1953
doxiequeen1

Name of Commissioner: cocosilverhk

Website/C.com gallery: Ebay I know they have 2 websites aswell but I can't seem to find them right now ^^;;

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire
costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.):
Full costume (not including wig and shoes)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Some details, The dress lot of details here and other photos will be linked throughout this review ^^;

Timeline (how long your order took to process): It was ordered and paid for via paypal on February 2, I was sent a tracking number on February 22, and it arrived March 3.

Describe your Experience: Their wasn't really an "experience" their wasn't a SINGLE email sent between cocosilverhk and I. But I didn't initiate any so it wasn't really a problem. After reading lot's of reviews I knew they would supply me with an item just like in their ad pictures; which they did

It shipped quickly, arriving 2 weeks earlier then the estimated arrival. It arrived in a thick brown envelope- NOT a box. Which had me really worried about the condition of my item; you would think for $40 of shipping they could ship it in a box. /ridiculous

But nothing was damaged so I suppose it doesn't matter.

Pros: It fits me perfectly! Like the fit couldn't be more awesome, All the fabrics and trims that they used are AMAZING. They work so nicely together! The dress is made out of satin, but the high quality bridal satin type stuff. And then the sparkly stuff is reinforced so it isn't flimsy. The stockings and sleeves are made of an amazing material, think really thick, stretchy, soft T-shirt material.

The keyhole is the perfect size as to not show anything, considering it's a sexualized character I was worried they would make it a lot more skimpily cut, but it's all very tastefully done. The dress is fully lined and all the stitching looks professionally done.

The clips that secure the bows and hearts to the dress are fabulous, not the annoying cheap type. These are really great.

Cons: It seems like a lot of cons..but they are just little things ^^;;

The size is really inaccurate, They claim this can fit someone 3" larger then me- yeah that would NOT happen. Their sizes definitely run small- beware. The clip on the back of the bow is just tiny! The bow falls out of my hair as soon as I clasp it in, their is no way this will work with a wig >.< So that has to be replaced with a large alligator clip.

The stockings are horribly inaccurate, which I knew, but the stitching on the elastic is AWFUL. It's uneven and looks even worse on- after trying these on the stitching has already pulled out in several areas. This is something I will have to personally re-sew, because their is no way their job will last.

Their is a very tiny stain on the top D: It was there when I pulled it out of the package, nobody will notice unless they stick their face in my boobs (XD) but I still wish it wasn't there :/

The clips on the hearts are really wonderful- but they are hot glued on! And the glue is smeared all over the back of the hearts. Why wouldn't they just sew it? Nobody will notice, but this really bothers me since the clips will probably fall off and I'll have to re-do it >.<

The sleeves are REALLY tight, like almost cutting off circulation tight. I didn't supply arm measurements, but really? I don't think I have fat arms, but these are really hard to get on and off due to the tightness.

The choker is about 3" to loose for my neck even when tied as tight as possible. It looks ridiculous! This means I have to sew velcro onto it just so it'll fit me >.< I didn't supply measureless for my neck..but this size is crazy.

The zipper is really hard to do up/undo even when i'm not in it. It seriously took me 5 minutes to get the zipper undone just so I could try it on.

Comments: In the end they delivered a dress that fits like a dream, looks identical to ad photos and is made of wonderful material. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat..but er..be VERY careful about sizing o_o;; I would give them an A+ if their weren't so many little things I have to fix, and the fact I have to buy new stockings for this

Final Grade: A

Last edited by doxiequeen1 : 03-04-2011 at 02:56 PM.
doxiequeen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011, 07:37 PM   #1954
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Name of Merchant: K-Books Cosplay Kan
Website: http://www.k-books.co.jp/company/shop/cosplay.html *in-store only
Items purchased: pre-owned "Keisuke" costume from Togainu no chi: work uniform, long black t-shirt, white t-shirt
Links to picture(s) of your items recieved: coming

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Entered the store and browsed, found what I wanted, waited in line for 20 minutes, costume review and payment for 5 minutes, another 10 minute wait for packaging (while browsing some more)

Describe your Experience: I had seen what I wanted a few days earlier and mulled it over after recieving an appropriate wig for the character in a lucky bag. Went back to get it just before leaving Tokyo. The shop is narrow and the wait was pretty long, but the service was spectacular.

Pros: Costumes are well-sorted and quite a few are crammed into the tiny shop. Some are even packaged with accessories and wigs. Everything you buy you have an opportunity to review out-of-bag, touch, examine and hear the opinions of sales reps (all cosplayers themselves). If a sales rep thinks your wig choice won't work or has been cut poorly by the previous owner, they'll plop it down on a wig head and point out the problems or errors in spite of screwing up their own sale. Any stains or damage to the costume are laid out beforehand and you're encouraged to go over every bit of fabric as long as you need to be sure it's what you want.

Cons: The shop is extremely small, cramped and overcrowded. On a busy day it becomes almost stressful to browse. As a shop carrying only used items, selection is limited to what has been sold back. Prices are also unremarkable, with many cheaper Chinese-made costumes or closet cosplays selling for nearly as much as they do brand-new in spite of wear. The purchase process is long and all of that customer service comes at the expense of long lines and waits on busy days. If you can't speak Japanese, I imagine the process becomes downright terrifying for both the sales rep and the buyer.

Final Comments: You pay for the remarkable service, not for the more or less unremarkablely priced costumes. Quite a few rarer characters surface and older series with ebbing popularity can be gotten for a good deal.

Directions in English: Leave Ikebukuro station via the "Exit for Sunshine" (east side, keep left and pass the subway entrance). Follow the crowd to and through the shotengai to the crossing under the overhead highway. Cross to Amlux and turn right. Turn left at the convenience store and go straight past the Animate. K-Books Cosplay Kan will appear shortly on your left (after Lashinbang and the regular K-books building).

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #1955
iharusan
Haru

koreahomme

Name of Merchant Koreahomme (ebay)
Website http://stores.ebay.com/Japan-Anime-Cosplay-Shop
Item purchased (please include quantity) Gakupo/Gackpoid wig: includes 3 parts - 1 base wig, 1 straight pony tail clip, 1 curly wig
http://cgi.ebay.com/VOCALOID-Miku-Ga...#ht_5776wt_989
Links to picture(s) of your received item
Base wig
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...to03051350.jpg
Clip #1 (straight)
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...to03051358.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...to03051352.jpg
Clip #2 (curly)
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...to03051413.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...to03051418.jpg
inside clip
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...to03051416.jpg

Timeline (how long your order took to process)
purchased 2/18/11
shipped 2/23/11
received 3/5/11
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
well, no communication needed. they shipped it out fairly quickly, and got here pretty quick (or at least quicker than i expected lol). i've actually been eyeing their wigs for a while, especially their gakupo wig. but i was skeptical on their quality. finally, a friend of mine bought on of their wigs. the quality seemed pretty nice, and then i saw another review from them on this thread. so as my next con slowly drew closer, i finally decided to take a chance and buy from them.

the wig is very soft! the long parts tangle kinda easily, but i guess that is to be expected for how long it is. but it is very easy to comb and very nice to touch! the base wig isn't too thin and the curly clip has nice bouncy curls.

iharusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2011, 04:31 AM   #1956
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Name of Merchant: ACOS/Animate
Website: http://www.animate-costume.jp/ *full lines sold in-store only (Rakuten partial storefront ~ not all items, credit-only: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/animate-costume/ )
Items purchased: Durarara! liscenced school uniform (pants, jacket and tie) for 9,975 yen.
Links to picture(s) of your items recieved: coming

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Went to the Kagawa Animate's ACOS corner, dug for my size and bought it. Took all of 10 minutes.

Describe your Experience: I ended up with a wig perfect for Kida by accident and, after having trouble selling it second-hand and noticing a white hoodie hanging in my closet I decided to use it and went about pricing blue suits on rakuten. As it turns out, it was cheaper to buy the liscenced costume through ACOS than to buy a Chinese costume for the character after shipping or even a generic blue suit off of rakuten. $100 for a whole costume to use a wig I like and already have isn't too bad.

Pros: Kagawa ACOS's costume section is well-stocked and has most costumes available in most sizes. They're well-sorted and sizing particulars are printed on every bagged costume. Sample costumes are out on hangers to examine.

All costumes sold at ACOS are liscenced. Royalties go to the makers of the shows in question with every sale, colors are approved and the final costumes generally look a great deal like "the realt thing" as a result.

The Durarara! uniform is no exception. The color is perfect, it's flattering, and the cut is slimming. It fits wonderfully. The base fabric is a polyester twill but never LOOKS like polyester. There is no cheap plasticky sheen and it isn't coarse to the touch. It's actually very soft and pleasant to wear.

I can use my Animate card on ACOS purchases, which adds up points very quickly toward discounts on Prichara wigs and other costumes.

Cons: Dry clean only

ACOS is widely available and caters to younger, broker fans of the most popular shows. As a result, ACOS costumes are a dime a dozen. If you want to "stand out" at a large Japanese event, ACOS is a bad choice. Chances are you'll run into folks in the exact same costume dozens of times.

Final Comments: Well-designed, accurately cut, well-fitting liscenced costumes that are budget priced. Often for only a little more than the cost of a cheap Chinese factory costume after shipping, you can support the series you like directly and get something you know won't fall apart in one wear. Just be aware that you're wearing the brand-of-choice for newbie cosplayers all over Japan and are quite likely to run into the same more popular costumes over and over again.

Directions to ACOS Honten (in Tokyo) English: Leave Ikebukuro station via the "Exit for Sunshine" (east side, keep left and pass the subway entrance). Follow the crowd to and through the shotengai to the crossing under the overhead highway. Cross to Amlux and then follow the map on the website or canvas the blocks. ACOS is on a back block in this section of town very near to the MAPLE wig shop... I can never find the damn thing the same way twice. But it always turns up sooner or later.

Directions to the Takamatsu ACOS/Animate (Kagawa Prefecture): Leave Takamatsu station and go straight, cross to Tamamo Park (the castle) and head down the main street into town. After a few blocks, you'll hit the entrance to the Hyogomachi shotengai. Turn left into this shotengai and cross to the large overhead dome and pavillion area. Turn right into the main shotengai. Head 8 or 9 sections through this shotengai to "Marugame Machi", Animate is on the 2nd floor of the building directly across from the arcade near another small pavillion with a prominent police box. It's hard to miss. Every teenager in town has probably parked their bike in front of it.

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #1957
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Updated!

Also, Happy Four Year Anniversary, list! ^^
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2011, 02:05 AM   #1958
cbsireport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialShadow View Post
snip.
After going through the review, looking at the photos, and hearing how well celestialshadows handled her rebuttal, civilly rather then freaking out attacking the customer. I think her F- should just be striken from the record. The customer also rubbed me the bad way in her wording before i saw the other posters
cbsireport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #1959
Aqua's Rhapsody
FIERCE!

Name of Merchant: Epic Cosplay
Item purchased (please include quantity) White wig
Links to picture(s) of your received item- NA
Timeline (how long your order took to process) About 3 weeks

Pros- They sent me the correct wig and they have high quality wigs. This was the only pro.

Cons- Everything else. In the past I have ordered from them multiple times and there has never been an issue. However, something has definitely changed recently. This is what happened. I placed an order for a wig on Feb 9th. I left a note saying that I needed it by Monday the 14th if possible. However, I made a mistake and said May instead of Feb. I e-mailed them, and they said that they read it as May, but it was on its way and I might not get it until the 15th of Feb. I said this was perfectly fine because it was my mistake and because I was not leaving until the 18th, so I had ordered it early just to be safe.

Well, they said it would definitely be there by the 15th since I paid for 2-3 day priority shipping. I leave on the 18th and it still is not at my house, and I do not hear anything from them.

I get home and it is the 23rd and have still not heard anything from them. I e-mail them that night and tell them to just cancel the order. I get an e-mail the next morning.

"Hi Matthew,

The tracking # is 9405510200793373007115

Our shipper messed up on this one by a long shot.. Sigh... when you
get the item if you don't want to keep it we can work out a refund.

Tony @ EpicCosplay"

So either they sent it to the wrong place, or they just lied and never shipped it in the first place. This was ridiculous for 2 reasons. 1) They never made any effort to contact me whatsoever. 2) Tony- Just because your customers are a bunch of weeaboos, doesn't mean you can act like one in your e-mails and do things like sticking the word sigh in there. There was not even an apology. When you work for any business, you need to learn how to be professional.

So I told them I would more than likely want a refund once the shipping was complete, and that I would like a refund for my shipping. They said they would, but to make sure I sent it first class. Why would they ask me to use really expensive shipping when they would have to reimburse it all, unless they needed it right away? I just thought it was weird.

I got the wig and liked it, so I decided to keep it. I e-mailed them and said I would just like my shipping refunded since I did not get it in the time guaranteed. I have yet to hear from them again.

Final Grade: F. Even though the wig was nice, the process was awful and their customer service is a joke. What happened? It used to be the most amazing place to order from, and now everyone I know that orders with them is having problems.

***UPDATE***

After I posted the rating, I was contacted by Epic Cosplay because one of the members saw that I was unsatisfied. I received a refund for my shipping, as well as $14 back towards my wig purchase.

I also had a wig sent to my friend's house and two of our other friends sent their's there as well. Well she received two of the wigs but never got mine. This ended up being back in Jan and I just found out about it because she only thought two wigs were ordered. We didn't check because we couldn't wear our cosplays to that con so we just didn't mess with them for a while.

Even though this was a while ago EC sent me another wig free of charge, and it was the right wig and very nice.

I would like to change their rating to a solid B.

Last edited by Aqua's Rhapsody : 08-02-2011 at 12:40 AM.
Aqua's Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #1960
tsukeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua's Rhapsody View Post
Name of Merchant: Epic Cosplay
Item purchased (please include quantity) White wig
Links to picture(s) of your received item- NA
Timeline (how long your order took to process) About 3 weeks

Pros- They sent me the correct wig and they have high quality wigs. This was the only pro.

Cons- Everything else. In the past I have ordered from them multiple times and there has never been an issue. However, something has definitely changed recently. This is what happened. I placed an order for a wig on Feb 9th. I left a note saying that I needed it by Monday the 14th if possible. However, I made a mistake and said May instead of Feb. I e-mailed them, and they said that they read it as May, but it was on its way and I might not get it until the 15th of Feb. I said this was perfectly fine because it was my mistake and because I was not leaving until the 18th, so I had ordered it early just to be safe.

Well, they said it would definitely be there by the 15th since I paid for 2-3 day priority shipping. I leave on the 18th and it still is not at my house, and I do not hear anything from them.

I get home and it is the 23rd and have still not heard anything from them. I e-mail them that night and tell them to just cancel the order. I get an e-mail the next morning.

"Hi Matthew,

The tracking # is 9405510200793373007115

Our shipper messed up on this one by a long shot.. Sigh... when you
get the item if you don't want to keep it we can work out a refund.

Tony @ EpicCosplay"

So either they sent it to the wrong place, or they just lied and never shipped it in the first place. This was ridiculous for 2 reasons. 1) They never made any effort to contact me whatsoever. 2) Tony- Just because your customers are a bunch of weeaboos, doesn't mean you can act like one in your e-mails and do things like sticking the word sigh in there. There was not even an apology. When you work for any business, you need to learn how to be professional.

So I told them I would more than likely want a refund once the shipping was complete, and that I would like a refund for my shipping. They said they would, but to make sure I sent it first class. Why would they ask me to use really expensive shipping when they would have to reimburse it all, unless they needed it right away? I just thought it was weird.

I got the wig and liked it, so I decided to keep it. I e-mailed them and said I would just like my shipping refunded since I did not get it in the time guaranteed. I have yet to hear from them again.

Final Grade: F. Even though the wig was nice, the process was awful and their customer service is a joke. What happened? It used to be the most amazing place to order from, and now everyone I know that orders with them is having problems.
I had too ordered a wig from EpicCosplay recently and it didn't arrive to me in time for the con I needed it (even when I paid for the extra shipping fee + tracking number). The tracking number never updated and when I got back from my con; they said that it was misplaced and was never shipped out. They claimed that they would give me $11 bucks back for the mix up, but I never received it. But I did get the wig a few days later.
tsukeru is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2011, 03:54 AM   #1961
KittyVinVin
Flame_Alchemist2002

Name of Merchant:ifunplay (store is called iFunPlay)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
Don't have one right now, just got it in the mail yesterday :P

Timeline (how long your order took to process):
Placed my order on their ebay site and then received the wig 9 days later

Describe your Experience.
I randomly decided to cosplay Anemone from Eureka 7, I just wanted something reasonably priced since this is my 2nd wig so far. I came across this seller and browsed through their wigs. Most of the pink wigs I searched for were too dark for what I needed. They had the exact color I needed for my cosplay and they included instructions on how to care for the wig as well.

Pros
It arrived in the mail nine days after placed order (and that was after Christmas too...pretty busy when it comes to mailing things). Very fast shipping, the price was very reasonable, the fibers were 100% Kanekalon, and seller had really good communication.

Cons
Wig is about an inch or two shorter than I thought it would be. Other than that, everything went smoothly.

Last edited by KittyVinVin : 03-29-2011 at 06:21 AM.
KittyVinVin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2011, 09:05 PM   #1962
Moonsong
daughter of evil

Name of Commissioner: Sarah W. / Tsukeru

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/178803/

Commissioner Email: tsukeruu@gmail.com

Character commissioned and series/video game: Belarus from Axis Powers Hetalia

Cost: $180

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Will post asap. <3

Timeline (how long your order took to process): About two months or so?

Pros: Very nice, easy to talk to, finished the costume quickly.

Cons: Only thing was that she had an issue with shipping cause of the weather, but that's not her fault at all!

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.: She was wonderful! She let me pay her in payments because I didn't have $180 to give right on the spot. Once everything was paid for, she got the costume done quickly and made sure to give me updates, which was great. The costume was completed a good two months before I needed it, so all in all it was very timely. Thanks!

Overall grade: A++++

On hiatus until 2015.

★Saber EXTRA - 100% complete
★Rachel Alucard (Blazblue) - 100% complete

Last edited by Moonsong : 03-10-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Moonsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2011, 12:05 AM   #1963
Sticky-Iki
Meow?

I don't mean to diss cosworxs or anything, but it seems like ever since Epic cosplay merged with them, Epic cosplay's service has gone way, way down.....

Future Cosplays:
Aisha ClanClan {Outlaw Star}
Panty {Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt}

Last edited by Sticky-Iki : 03-11-2011 at 12:08 AM.
Sticky-Iki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2011, 12:17 AM   #1964
alucard275

Name of Merchant: Tsukeru
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/178803/
Item Purchased: Austria (jacket, Hetalia)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: will add at a later date
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Took about 2-3 weeks (memory could be bad)
Comments: I was informed about her thanks to a friend of mine who was also commissioning her for a Hetalia costume. She was very cordial and was prompt to reply to IM's, and was also willing to just chat on the side.

As for the jacket itself, it's very accurate to the character itself. She gave me plenty of options for the material, and I decided on suede. Little did I know that it would be the most comfortable costume I have ever worn. Workmanship is very professional, even included a great lining. Very excited to go to Anime Boston with this costume, and likely will do business with again before Otakon.
alucard275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #1965
Aqua's Rhapsody
FIERCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky-Iki View Post
I don't mean to diss cosworxs or anything, but it seems like ever since Epic cosplay merged with them, Epic cosplay's service has gone way, way down.....
I agree.
Aqua's Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote