Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Australia

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 05-05-2011, 04:58 AM   #1
DingDing
Registered User
 
DingDing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 210
Cosplayers in Northern Rivers?!!!

Hey fellow awesome Australians
Do any of you live in the Northern Rivers- NSW?!?!

I rather doubt any of you do, but it would be so good to talk to you.
I just don't know like anyone in this area.

Thanks!
__________________
While I continue to live, I need a reason.
I exist to kill all humans other than myself.
-Gaara

My da: http://allebasi-ding.deviantart.com/

Cosplays:

Cosplays:
ANBU Naruto
Lucy - Elfen Lied
SNJ Neji
Gaara (Chunin) - Naruto
Alice - Resident Evil: Apocalypse (WIP)
DingDing is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 05-09-2011, 12:38 AM   #2
Melmo Jenkins
Registered User
 
Melmo Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 50
Yeah, Byron Bay here. Nice to meet someone from the general area. Was starting to link i was the only one.
__________________
Melmo Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2011, 01:26 AM   #3
DingDing
Registered User
 
DingDing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melmo Jenkins View Post
Yeah, Byron Bay here. Nice to meet someone from the general area. Was starting to link i was the only one.
Ooohh YAY! I live like 20-25ish minutes from there...
How awesome! And how awesome is our area
Did you go to the last Animania in Brisbane?!!
__________________
While I continue to live, I need a reason.
I exist to kill all humans other than myself.
-Gaara

My da: http://allebasi-ding.deviantart.com/

Cosplays:

Cosplays:
ANBU Naruto
Lucy - Elfen Lied
SNJ Neji
Gaara (Chunin) - Naruto
Alice - Resident Evil: Apocalypse (WIP)
DingDing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2011, 04:15 AM   #4
Melmo Jenkins
Registered User
 
Melmo Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DingDing View Post
Ooohh YAY! I live like 20-25ish minutes from there...
How awesome! And how awesome is our area
Did you go to the last Animania in Brisbane?!!
Haha hi there. Yea, Love Byron and the Northen Rivers so far moved down here at the start of the year for University(studying at SAE) Came from QLD near brisbane.

No not the last one i couldn't get up there in time, but i went the years before
__________________
Melmo Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2011, 01:57 AM   #5
DingDing
Registered User
 
DingDing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melmo Jenkins View Post
Haha hi there. Yea, Love Byron and the Northen Rivers so far moved down here at the start of the year for University(studying at SAE) Came from QLD near brisbane.

No not the last one i couldn't get up there in time, but i went the years before
Bonjour! Oh yeah, interesting. Well ive lived here all my life! how exciting!
So what animes are you into? How long have you been cosplaying? All those exciting questions haha.
__________________
While I continue to live, I need a reason.
I exist to kill all humans other than myself.
-Gaara

My da: http://allebasi-ding.deviantart.com/

Cosplays:

Cosplays:
ANBU Naruto
Lucy - Elfen Lied
SNJ Neji
Gaara (Chunin) - Naruto
Alice - Resident Evil: Apocalypse (WIP)
DingDing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2011, 06:01 AM   #6
Melmo Jenkins
Registered User
 
Melmo Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DingDing View Post
Bonjour! Oh yeah, interesting. Well ive lived here all my life! how exciting!
So what animes are you into? How long have you been cosplaying? All those exciting questions haha.
Hmm not to sure how long I've been into anime, I remeber watching anime like pokemon and cowboy bebop before i knew what anime was, so im not sure if that counts haha. Probly about 4-5years now for anime and only recently for cosplaying(1year). Some of my favorites are
Black Lagoon
Vampire Knight
Shuffle!
The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Pokemon
Shikabane Hime
Romeo x Juliet

Almost anything really Not a fan of mecha though, or at least haven't found something i like from that genre.

What about you?
__________________
Melmo Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2011, 01:27 AM   #7
DingDing
Registered User
 
DingDing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melmo Jenkins View Post
Hmm not to sure how long I've been into anime, I remeber watching anime like pokemon and cowboy bebop before i knew what anime was, so im not sure if that counts haha. Probly about 4-5years now for anime and only recently for cosplaying(1year). Some of my favorites are
Black Lagoon
Vampire Knight
Shuffle!
The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Pokemon
Shikabane Hime
Romeo x Juliet

Almost anything really Not a fan of mecha though, or at least haven't found something i like from that genre.

What about you?
Yeah same.. well not Cowboy Bebop but Pokemon, Sailor Moon, etc when I was a kiddie.
Well I have only seen one of them; Pokemon. Lol.

Yeah i've never watched any mecha, but i can tell I would never be into it!
I really only started watching anime again (this time i knew what it was haha) like this year.. or the end of last year.
And i only started reading manga last year, and have also only read a bit of Naruto.

Well i like Naruto, Elfen Lied, Strawberry Panic, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Mew Mew Power.. and all those other ones I watched when i was younger
But yeah!
__________________
While I continue to live, I need a reason.
I exist to kill all humans other than myself.
-Gaara

My da: http://allebasi-ding.deviantart.com/

Cosplays:

Cosplays:
ANBU Naruto
Lucy - Elfen Lied
SNJ Neji
Gaara (Chunin) - Naruto
Alice - Resident Evil: Apocalypse (WIP)
DingDing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2011, 05:13 AM   #8
Melmo Jenkins
Registered User
 
Melmo Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 50
Ah the nostalgia is coming back to me haha. So many good memories with these shows.
__________________
Melmo Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.