Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-28-2011, 02:24 PM   #76
Mithrenniel
Soylent Green: For Humani

My Daddy's the strongest!/
---}{---
Planning on Going to
---}{---
Anime Detour(MN)2013

Find me online and say hi!
FF.net; LoliPear the WaltzQueen
AnimeDetour fourms & DeviantArt; WaltzQueen
Youtube; shuri

Last edited by Mithrenniel : 03-28-2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: broken link
Mithrenniel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-28-2011, 04:12 PM   #77
SvK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithrenniel View Post
I fixed the link. The doll looks good.
SvK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 02:50 PM   #78
zssfanxxx
I LOVE RAYMAN

Quote:
Looking great so far!
I seen it on DeviantART actually~

2012 or 2013 Cosplay
Zero suit Samus ~ 0%

Rayman
0%
zssfanxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 03:30 PM   #79
Mithrenniel

The head is now attatched to the body and not sitting on it.I have red wrapped around the torso now, also. I suppose it's time to rub some dirt on daddy to get that 'old' look, unless someone else has any suggestions.
---}{---
Planning on Going to
---}{---
Anime Detour(MN)2013

Youtube; shuri
Unread 03-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #80
tn_scotsman

Quote:
The head is now attatched to the body and not sitting on it.I have red wrapped around the torso now, also. I suppose it's time to rub some dirt on daddy to get that 'old' look, unless someone else has any suggestions.
It looks really good. You could age him with dirt and then leaving him out in a rain storm.
tn_scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2011, 10:02 PM   #81
Mithrenniel

Well, the con has come and gone. I enjoyed myself and a big surprise showed up in the form of a Big Sister,Little Sister, Splicer trio! I have picture on my coustume.
---}{---
Planning on Going to
---}{---
Anime Detour(MN)2013

Youtube; shuri
Unread 04-17-2011, 12:44 AM   #82
XMishapenHeartX
Iris

Oh cool a thread for this! Well I did Eleanor big sis version! --> http://www.cosplay.com/costume/260073/

and gawd...it was the hardest thing of my life! lol didnt help that I procrastinated and didnt start till a month before the con V.V;

But Ive been contemplating do the other big sister version. Not sure if Im gunna do it for sure but its something I defiantly wanna do someday!
XMishapenHeartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 12:47 AM   #83
XMishapenHeartX
Iris

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_scotsman View Post
Hey, I just recently put up some pictures of my Subject Delta helmet in the costume critique section. Would love any feedback from other Bioshock fans (Bioshockers??).
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=236669

Today, I already went over some other rough spots and re-primed, but you can still get an idea of what it is looking like. All feedback +/- is welcome and wanted.
OH goodness that looks amazing! Cant wait to see it completed! Wish I could get some pics with you in my eleanor costume!
XMishapenHeartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #84
tn_scotsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMishapenHeartX View Post
OH goodness that looks amazing! Cant wait to see it completed! Wish I could get some pics with you in my eleanor costume!
Thanks much! I LOVE your Eleanor costume too, btw. I'm actually using it as a bit of reference for the Eleanor suit I'm building for my wife, hope you don't mind.
My goal is to have both done in time for Dragon*Con in September, but I just found out that a really small local con is back from the dead and will be happening in June, so I think I'm going to shoot for June now for at least Delta and hopefully Eleanor. This would be a great chance for a small scale test run before the big show.
Hopefully, if it stays warm, I'll update the critique thread with some more pictures of the final paint. Plus the material for the patches on Delta's jump suit arrive tomorrow. Time to really get cranking on this.

Visit my blog for costume build progress and pictures - The Real Redneck Geek
Unread 04-27-2011, 03:37 PM   #85
tn_scotsman

I just posted some updates on the costume to my blog and the costume critique thread. The helmet is basically done now, the drill is done, and the boots have been made.

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=236669&page=2

Unread 05-23-2011, 08:06 AM   #86
christocar

Hey Bioshock guys.

I am a producer seeking someBioshock cosplayers for a video project I am doing. Not amateur, my day job is in TV so I am a pro

I need in particular:
- Big Daddy
- Little Sister
- Splicers.

If you are interested, please PM me!
christocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 01:40 AM   #87
CrystalBanshee

Hey all, I am new so be nice XD

Anyway, I am working on the blueprints for a latex Subject Delta helmet and drill and was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I have worked with massive mask before but Delta takes the cake when in comes to the inside.

Does anyone have any advice I should be drawing into the plans before I cast it in clay? I know from experience latex mask = Humidity storm around your head, so does anyone have an idea on how to vent the head?
CrystalBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 06:48 AM   #88
xxLunacy

If I could cosplay as a little sister i'd be the happiest thing on this planet. =o I wasted 190 dollars on a commission that was, to understate the fact, less than accurate. Was aiming for something close to Eleanor Lamb.. got mutant Alice in Wonderland with shoulder pads. >< When i've raised the funds I'd love to try again. And if anyone just looked at me blankly when I explained who I was, i'd thwack them over the head with my Mr. B doll.
xxLunacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 12:29 PM   #89
tn_scotsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBanshee View Post
Hey all, I am new so be nice XD

Anyway, I am working on the blueprints for a latex Subject Delta helmet and drill and was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I have worked with massive mask before but Delta takes the cake when in comes to the inside.

Does anyone have any advice I should be drawing into the plans before I cast it in clay? I know from experience latex mask = Humidity storm around your head, so does anyone have an idea on how to vent the head?
Welcome CB! I know what you mean about trying to vent a Delta mask. I added 3 computer fans to mine. The batteries to power them will be in the tanks on my back. I have one over each shoulder blowing air in onto my neck. There is a very small gap in the outside of the mask that serves at intake vents. I used the camera on top of the mask to mount the third as an exhaust fan since heat rises. I may actually be adding at least one more in the back with no outside venting, just to keep air moving. Still I am planning on losing a couple of pounds to sweating when I wear it. I have some pictures and build details on my Delta costume on my blog. Feel free to check it out if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxLunacy View Post
If I could cosplay as a little sister i'd be the happiest thing on this planet. =o I wasted 190 dollars on a commission that was, to understate the fact, less than accurate. Was aiming for something close to Eleanor Lamb.. got mutant Alice in Wonderland with shoulder pads. >< When i've raised the funds I'd love to try again. And if anyone just looked at me blankly when I explained who I was, i'd thwack them over the head with my Mr. B doll.
Sorry to hear about the commission troubles. Some people just don't have a real clue. Hopefully you can make it work and if not, yeah, just reinforce your Mr. B and start wacking people. Either that or try and get the syringe prop built and that should at least frighten people enough to keep quiet.

Unread 05-27-2011, 01:00 PM   #90
CrystalBanshee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_scotsman View Post
Welcome CB! I know what you mean about trying to vent a Delta mask. I added 3 computer fans to mine. The batteries to power them will be in the tanks on my back. I have one over each shoulder blowing air in onto my neck. There is a very small gap in the outside of the mask that serves at intake vents. I used the camera on top of the mask to mount the third as an exhaust fan since heat rises. I may actually be adding at least one more in the back with no outside venting, just to keep air moving. Still I am planning on losing a couple of pounds to sweating when I wear it. I have some pictures and build details on my Delta costume on my blog. Feel free to check it out if you want.
I saw your work, it is amazing and it has given me so much inspiration for my Delta outfit. Since the helmet will be latex I don't want to wire it too much just in case. Hmmm, I have a thought, Delta's three lights, the two below his porthole and the one above it, what if instead of rigging them with lights I use two way fabric...I forget what it is call, but you use them to keep a little air flow.

You know I think your idea of a fan in the top light will be awesome! That will be the humidity pushed down and out the mask and give me air. Sweet thank you tn_scotsman.

xxLunacy

If I may, can I see what this Alice Outfit looks like? Maybe I can give some advice.
CrystalBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote