Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 06-11-2011, 04:36 PM   #31
Squeaker-Ed
GOD HELP ME I'M FALLING

If I dare end up having kids, I will either name them Lance or Jonathan, if they're a boy (named after magicians XD) or, if they're a girl, Jeanne or Melinda (Melinda's also the name of a *former* magician, other's alternate spelling of Joan of Arc's name).

One might end up with a version of Alexander/Alexandria. XD I'm not sure yet. I don't even know if I want kids yet.

PLANNED: Lisa Rogan (House of the Dead III), Jem (Jem and the Holograms), Alyssa Hamilton (Clock Tower 3)
IN PROGRESS: Spike (Ape Escape), Pearl {x3}, Ashley, Rusty, & Dinah {x2} (Starlight Express), Aoi & Junko (Dangan Ronpa)
Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook
Squeaker-Ed is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #32
pancake-fong
Likes Pancakes

Ack! Curses!! DAMN YOU TWILIGHT!!

In light of recent events, I thought about naming my daughter (when I have kids) Isabella. Mostly because Dragon Age 2 redeemed that name and created a character who is not flat!! (Neither in personality or her chest ) http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J6EyrE5YxO...a2isabella.jpg
She also has an aversion to pants. I forgot all about the DON'T NAME YOUR DAUGHTER ISABELLA thing because of Twilight.

I might go with my original plan for girl name of Naomi. I've always liked that name...Or Irene.

For a boy...I literally have no clue. I've always liked the name Darien but I don't think I could name my son that.
pancake-fong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #33
~H~
Original H

My son's name is 'Jathen'.

I made it up; it combines my and my husband's first names (kind of like 'Tomkat' and 'Brangelina', only more subtle ^_-).
~H~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #34
hollowchrist
oi, watch it spaceman.

I named my son Elisha, pronounced EE-LIE-SHA after the Biblical prophet of the same name. I was highly upset to learn, two months after having and naming him, that there was an actress using that spelling for her name, AH-LEE-SHA. Doctors offices and the like frequently call him "Alecia" and it's very annoying. I know Elisha isn't really a popular name, but lawd. When people do get it semi-right they still call him Elijah instead.

I don't know what I'll name my next child. I want another one, I'm sure of that, but I don't really have any ideas on what to name them. Something simple, not too outlandish but not too plain. I don't think giving a child a really out-there name is really very good for them. :/

super sailor chibi moon -- 85%
late but lucky (madness returns) -- planning

eBay | FaceBook | Marketplace
Add Me!
hollowchrist is offline   Reply With Quote