Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-15-2011, 08:51 AM   #1576
DarkChaos
SCAD Sequential Student

Oh, wow, I just saw this Umm...is it possible to bump it to next weekend? I'm further behind on some stuff that I need to turn in then I'd like. Would next weekend work better for you as well?

Ohnah the Shadow (original character) (60% complete) (Progress currently on hold)

Up-Coming Con(s):

AWA: Might be attending.
DarkChaos is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-17-2011, 09:57 PM   #1577
Neferahmose

It's okay. o3o Um, not sure about next weekend, I'd have to get someone to take me. We shall see lol
-Believe in miracles, and they will know your feelings.
-He was the only one I liked. He made me feel... like I had a heart.
Conventions I'm Attending:
Atlanta Anime Day Winter 2011
Ichibancon 2012 (maybe)
Neferahmose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #1578
DarkChaos
SCAD Sequential Student

If not, then the weekend after that You said you were in Anderson. I've been thinking on making a trip there sometime for pics. Don't have any solid plans yet though.

Ohnah the Shadow (original character) (60% complete) (Progress currently on hold)

Up-Coming Con(s):

Unread 07-18-2011, 03:21 AM   #1579
Amaya Uchida

HI, I live in the Chesnee area. So what going on? How is everyone doing?

Dragon-Con 2011
L from Death Note
Roxas from Kingdom Hearts
Naruto Uzumaki(School uniform)
Ichigo from Bleach
Kazu from Air Gear
Amaya Uchida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 11:09 AM   #1580
DarkChaos
SCAD Sequential Student

Hello, fellow SC cosplay We're trying to make a photoshoot plan for Anderson or Greenville in a week or so.

Up-Coming Con(s):

Unread 07-19-2011, 06:35 PM   #1581
MelancholyDream
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

I'm happy to see so many SC cosplayers! I didn't realize there were so many. I thought I was alone, but I guess coming from a small town in SC can do that to ya...

Make it hurt. Carve the pain of my life into my soul.

He is nothing more than one of my pawns. However, he is not a normal pawn. He is a pawn that can get across the whole board in one move.

We as humans have the power to do such, but whether we grab on to the thread or not is our choice to make.

MelancholyDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #1582
Amaya Uchida

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelancholyDream View Post
I'm happy to see so many SC cosplayers! I didn't realize there were so many. I thought I was alone, but I guess coming from a small town in SC can do that to ya...
Where are you from? I didn't think there was a town smaller than Chesnee. I'm mean you walk out the back door and your already in town. When you live on Lake Blalock.

Dragon-Con 2011
L from Death Note
Ichigo from Bleach
Kazu from Air Gear
Unread 07-19-2011, 09:03 PM   #1583
Amaya Uchida

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkChaos View Post
Hello, fellow SC cosplay We're trying to make a photoshoot plan for Anderson or Greenville in a week or so.
Hi, I would love to join the photoshoot but right now I'm out of town. I'm in Ohio visiting my mom. I won't be back till Aug.10th. i'm trying to see still if I can go to Otakon in MD. And I do plan on attending Dragon con Sept 2-5, and AWA Sept 30th-Oct 2nd. And at both events I'll be cosplaying as Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji, L from Death Note, Naruto Uzumaki (school uniform), and Roxas from KHII. I'll probably do a half day with one of these cosplay and change into Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach.

Dragon-Con 2011
L from Death Note
Ichigo from Bleach
Kazu from Air Gear
Unread 07-19-2011, 10:43 PM   #1584
Bur Loire
AZURE DOKUGANRYU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaya Uchida View Post
Hi, I would love to join the photoshoot but right now I'm out of town. I'm in Ohio visiting my mom. I won't be back till Aug.10th. i'm trying to see still if I can go to Otakon in MD. And I do plan on attending Dragon con Sept 2-5, and AWA Sept 30th-Oct 2nd. And at both events I'll be cosplaying as Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji, L from Death Note, Naruto Uzumaki (school uniform), and Roxas from KHII. I'll probably do a half day with one of these cosplay and change into Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach.

Oh awesome! Are you wearing Sebastian to AWA? I'll have a big circus arc group this year~ I'm making Snake!
Bur Loire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #1585
Amaya Uchida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bur Loire View Post
Oh awesome! Are you wearing Sebastian to AWA? I'll have a big circus arc group this year~ I'm making Snake!
That's oringially what I planned for. Because I have a group I'm meeting up with. And they have a photoshoot then also. Look for AWA Kuroshitsuji Cosplayers in the seeking fourms. You can join also. On top of that I'm an administrator for Claude on a Kuroshitsuji webpage on facebook.

If you want to like this page. here's the link http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...30821576994121

And if you want to add me as a friend on fb go ahead http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...30821576994121

Dragon-Con 2011
L from Death Note
Ichigo from Bleach
Kazu from Air Gear
Unread 07-23-2011, 08:20 PM   #1586
soulsurfer

hey

hi I'm from Greenwood South Carolina and I was wondering if I could join ya'lls cosplay group I feel so alone. Feels like I'm the only one who likes cosplay in this state.
soulsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #1587
Amaya Uchida

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsurfer View Post
hi I'm from Greenwood South Carolina and I was wondering if I could join ya'lls cosplay group I feel so alone. Feels like I'm the only one who likes cosplay in this state.
Welocme!!!! Anyone is welcomed if they live in South Carolina :3

Dragon-Con 2011
L from Death Note
Ichigo from Bleach
Kazu from Air Gear
Unread 07-24-2011, 03:11 PM   #1588
Thelchterya
Loves Watanuki

Well I haven't posted here in quite some time. I feel like I need to reintroduce myself. Hello there, I'm still alive and in SC at the moment. I have moved a little further west (from Charleston to Summerville) recently, so commutes to cons in Columbia and North Carolina have gotten a little shorter for me! I don't know exactly when I'll be at a con next--Otakon is definitely out (), AWA isn't looking too good either, but there's still hope for Anime USA! Never been, but have heard great things!

To Repair:
Zero Suit Samus
Princess Jasmine
Nabooru
Shinobu

To Revamp:
Yuuko Ichihara

To Complete:
STR

Next con: Ichibancon 3!
Thelchterya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2011, 08:29 PM   #1589
tteamy87
tteamy87

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsurfer View Post
w00t! someone from the same area. I'm originally from Abbeville, but moved to Wagener. I occasionally come up to visit.
tteamy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2011, 09:57 AM   #1590
soulsurfer

I moved to Greenwood from Abbeville to go to college and have been looking for other cosplayers in the area.
soulsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote