Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > Other Fashion

Unread 08-07-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
HaruhiJenna10

Smile High School Brown Penny Loafers? (as seen in many animes)

Hey everyone! I'm looking for brown penny loafers, but I don't have fifty dollars to spend on them o-O Does anyone know where I could get them for a cheap price? It would be best if they looked like the ones on Haruhi in this picture (if you're not familiar with Haruhi, she is the one with the dark brown hair and yellow headband): http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tPyw_Y1Dd4...i+Suzumiya.jpg

Thank you in advance!
~Long Islander~! Fourteen years old, soon to be fifteen! Message me if you are too! :'D Will be cosplaying as Haruhi Suzumiya at the New York Comic Con/New York Anime Festival! Let me know if you're attending that event as well!! -the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- <3 <3 <3
HaruhiJenna10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-07-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
XxSweeneyToddxX
The Demon Barber

I have seen many shoes like that at thrift stores. They are pretty common to see at thrift stores actually.
Although, if your luck is anything like mine, when you are actually looking for them, you will not be able to find them.
For example, when I was looking for pinstripe pants for Sweeney Todd, I could not find them. But I know before I needed them, I saw them everywhere, so when I had to find them, I thought "Oh, pinstripe pants, those shouldn't be too hard to find." But when I went actively looking for them, they were not readily available. Of course now that I don't need them, I see them everywhere! Same goes for leather trench coats. lol

SweeneyT-DemonBarber on Deviantart

Please Vote for me! It's a costume contest that I entered, you just have to rate my picture. Thanks a lot!
Click Here!
Or Here, to vote!

Conventions I go to:

AnimeBoston
AnimeNEXT
Connecticon
NY Comic Con/Anime Festival
Otakon
XxSweeneyToddxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2011, 12:16 AM   #3
HaruhiJenna10

Really? Thank you very much for letting me know! I'll try looking for them at a local thrift store^^
Oh gawsh that probably will happen to me too! D: I've seen shoes like the ones I needed at Marshalls all the time, but now when I keep going back there and looking, they are never there =_____= So I'm not gonna keep looking there <.< I'll try the thrift store! xD
And right??!! That always happens to me!!! When ever I need something, and I've been constantly seeing it, it manages to disappear! And by the time its too late to get what I needed, it comes back T-T We can't win, huh? xDD
~Long Islander~! Fourteen years old, soon to be fifteen! Message me if you are too! :'D Will be cosplaying as Haruhi Suzumiya at the New York Comic Con/New York Anime Festival! Let me know if you're attending that event as well!! -the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- <3 <3 <3
Unread 08-08-2011, 01:42 AM   #4
StrawberrySiren
Five Feet of POWAH!

I use to buy my uniform shoes at Ross and TJ Maxx, but that's no guarantee. So there are these at Payless. And these at Famous Footwear.

Tumblr|Twitter|DeviantArt
StrawberrySiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2011, 02:57 AM   #5
SweeneyTodd
Jack Sparrow impersonator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaruhiJenna10 View Post
And right??!! That always happens to me!!! When ever I need something, and I've been constantly seeing it, it manages to disappear! And by the time its too late to get what I needed, it comes back T-T We can't win, huh? xDD
The cosplay gods have to be in a good mood in order for you to find what you want, when you look for cosplays. lol

Why is the rum gone?

Find me on Facebook!

WorldCosplay Account
SweeneyTodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #6
HaruhiJenna10

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySiren View Post
I use to buy my uniform shoes at Ross and TJ Maxx, but that's no guarantee. So there are these at Payless. And these at Famous Footwear.
Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! I really, really appreciate your help! Those are perfect!^^ Thank you again! :33
Unread 08-08-2011, 09:19 AM   #7
HaruhiJenna10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweeneyTodd View Post
The cosplay gods have to be in a good mood in order for you to find what you want, when you look for cosplays. lol
LOL exactly~! xDD It would be nice if they were in a good mood when I was looking for things I need >:l LOL.
Unread 12-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #8
scareXalchemist

off broadway shoes has a great selection and many different variaties
scareXalchemist is offline   Reply With Quote