Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1227 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #2161
themomma

Loserific Commissions/Ashli Pingry

Name of Commissioner: Loserific Commissions aka Ashli Pingry aka prettypleasecostumes.
ALTHOUGH, she's attempting to change her website/business name.

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/15147/

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Two costumes: Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter, two full costumes.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item-never received.

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Started order in late March for Akon Dallas, costumes were to be done by May 31st. Never received!!!
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

Pros-None really. Like other postings about Ashil, in the beginning, she seemed nice and corresponded well. Then...all down hill.

Cons-Never received costumes. Bad communication. She lied numerous times saying the costumes were in the mail. She had pathetic excuses-family emergency, boyfriend lost his job, etc...all excuses made long after the costumes should have arrived. I did receive a partial refund from Paypal when Paypal ruled against her, but I'm still waiting to receive more than $200. Paid Ashli $430. In her last correspondence to me, she stated she felt she was entitled to keep the money since she worked on the costumes. So, I'm out over $200 and no costumes.

It seems she conned a bunch of people in recent months. I know she attended some Convention in early July. What I believe she did was take money from me and others, use it to make costumes that she sold at the Convention.

She needs to refund me the remaining amount or at least send me one of the two costumes I ordered and paid for.

I see she's getting trashed all over the internet. She needs to make an attempt to repay those she stole from to attempt to save her image.

What's really sad about this, these costumes were for my young teens who saved and did chores and babysitting to raise the $430 needed. So, she lied to my kids and stole from them.

Final Grade: F. I wish there was a lower grade. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON. She lies and she steals and she feels entitled to do so.
themomma is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-31-2011, 01:03 AM   #2162
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsuleCorp View Post
Just as an FYI - CapsuleCorp and Strange Land Costuming are one and the same. I'm the owner of the business.
Ohhh...I'm so sorry! T_T I didn't realize that was your name on here! I'll go change my review lol (Thank you for the awesome patch!)

Events: ALA 15, Kawaii Kon 15, and AX 15
Photography Page Cosplay Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2011, 07:55 PM   #2163
CapsuleCorp
Master level costumer

No worries! It's all good. I'm glad you're happy!

COMMISSIONS! Strange Land Costuming - www.strangelandcostumes.com

Director, SF&F Masquerade - COSTUMECON34 - Madison, Wisconsin - May 6-9, 2016 - www.costumecon34.com
CapsuleCorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #2164
mixaka
Granter of wishes

Name of Commissioner: TeL / Blackmarket Studios
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.wix.com/wtfcosplayers/blackmarket/site
Character commissioned and series/video game: Iluna from FFAT2
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: none
Timeline: Was looking for someone who could do the whole thing including the props and boots. Found their site and contacted them for a quote on the April 18th, 2011. Deadline was set as September 2011 but was told they could finish by the end of July. Sent in a deposit on April 22nd. No contact or any sort of response from them since July 3rd. End of July deadline has been missed.

Experience:

Sent my deposit on April 22nd and the measurements requested on May 23rd. Made it clear when ordering that I expected regular communication from them and progress updates. Also asked for a few quote on potential future cosplays. Was told on May 24th that the materials would be bought and pictures taken. No pictures were sent and I was never contacted. On June 4th I asked for a update and for the promised pictures of materials. No response. I contacted them again on the 9th threatening to file a paypal claim. I was contact on the 11th with an apology and sent a picture of one of the props for the costume. They also said they were having internet problems due to a tropical storm. The prop looked good and I was satisfied with their explanation of the situation. Was told pictures of the fabric that was to be used for the costume would be sent soon. Nothing was sent. I contacted them on June 28th, thinking it was a fair amount of time for them to get the internet up and running, and asked for the previews I was promised. No response. Threatened to file a paypal claim on July 1st and receive a response the very same day claiming bad weather was causing an internet problem still. I responded with an email stating my worries over the fact that I only got responses from them when I threatened to get my money back and that it looked suspicious on my end. Also, that I was upset at having been promised previews twice, that were never sent. I got another response on the 2nd full of excuses that the rain and floods cause their internet to go down. It sounded like their workshop had flooded and that they were having some major issues. I am not unsympathetic so I gave them an opportunity to back out of the commission if they could no longer handle it but they said it was fine and that everything would be done by the end of July. They were professional sounding and seemed sincere. I was told in another email sent July 3rd that my costume would be finished that weekend and a picture of the in-progress props would be sent. I have not heard nor received any reply from them since that email on the 3rd and it is now August 1st. I now email daily hoping for a response but none seems to be forthcoming.

Pros: The one prop preview I was sent looks amazing but it was probably the cheapest and easiest part of the costume to make. I think it's this preview that disappoints me the most, because you can tell their work is quality, but it's worth nothing to me if the never finish or send it.

Cons: No previews of anything but the one prop even though I was repeatedly told several times that previews were going to be sent. No contact for a month. No response to any of my emails. Nothing sent by the end of July deadline.

UPDATE: Through the help of several people, I was able to get in contact with someone from the Blackmarket group. Thank you all! The person who takes care of their emails has been sick and while they managed to call some customers, it seems others were missed. On August 4th I received progress pictures of everything but the boots. As expected, things look good, especially the props. I will update again depending on when I get the final product delivered. The group seems to do good work, but there are many problems with communication. They also seem to be having a rough time with floors and sickness in their home country.

UPDATE: Seems I have proven to be a naive fool. It is now well past my deadline and I have received nothing at all. Apparently the group has also now split up and I will probably never see my commission or money ever again. I will be doing up another review for the group that supposedly took over my commission after blackmarket split up call Impworx. It appears that they too will be getting an F. Do not waste you time or money with either group.

Final Grade: F

Last edited by mixaka : 10-07-2011 at 09:50 AM.
mixaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #2165
Sapph
Promised the east

Name of Commissioner: Erisaka

Website/C.com gallery:
http://www.cosplay.com/member/41869

Character commissioned and series/video game:
Hungary (Axis Powers Hetalia), the skirt part of her outfit.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...y/P1000899.jpg

Timeline:
Ten days from my first e-mail until the day I received the skirt.

The commissioner's responses were prompt and excellent. This was an extremely last minute commission that I had worried about due to how quickly I needed. Erisaka was quick to respond to my e-mails, and her inquiries to my preferences were efficient, specific, and straight to the point. I ended up with a skirt that not only matched the rest of my cosplay perfectly, down to the exact shade, but the specifications I had asked for in how wide it should be and how it would drape and be accentuated by my petticoat were better than what I asked for. I love the quality of the fabric: appropriately light and still sturdy.

Final Grade: A For the extremely quick and excellent work and good communication. She was a pleasure to commission from.
Sapph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 08:46 PM   #2166
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Name of Commissioner Foxas
Website/C.com galleryr Foxas coscom
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.)Kaito from Vocaloid (Jacket/Pants), Sora Gloves from Kingdom Hearts 2
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned itemr
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3016933/
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3016934/
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3016932/
(The last one the wig and headphones werent part of what she made)
Timeline (how long your order took to process)r A couple months..But thats due to her email being hacked and everything worked out
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.r
Experience: Foxas is great to work with..Shes very nice and replies as soon as she possibly can. At first i didnt know what to think cuz i saw a bad review..But then her email got hacked so i got mad at her not knowing it happened..as soon as she could get an email working correctly she emailed me back showing me the finished products and they were to amazing..Altho i had at first got one off her that she was selling on the market which did not fit but gladly she made a new one. When i got them today in the mail i was pleasently suprised at how well she got the measurements correctly for the kaito cosplay..Everything fit fine..The sora gloves on the other hand did not..They were too small..BUT dont let that be a reason to stop u from commissioning her..She made them NOT knowing my hand measurements..and i told her i needed new ones and she gladly agreed free of charge to remake them after she gets my hand measurements..Altho..The gloves where still very nice looking..For the knuckle guard she even made a mold to make it in..All in all even tho there was some time with no communication she fixed our problem the best she could and im very happy to have commissioned her..BTW this was all in a trade for a manga series and some video games..

PROS: When her email wasnt hacked, communication was superb, she would wmail me within a days time. After it got hacked..Well..Not a lot you can do right lol But then proply Emailed me after she got a new email working (the reason it took months is the first one didnt fit right and then after her email was hacked she had to have gmail send her contacts over so she could write back

CONS: Honestly..After everything ended up getting sorted out..Nothing..
Final Grade:r A
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 08-06-2011 at 11:39 PM.
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2011, 01:10 AM   #2167
angelbabycakes
Scorchcake

Name of Commissioner Foxas
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/92518/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Full Eternal Sailor Moon (including boots and wig), Rachel from Ninja Gaiden full cosplay (including boots and wig)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None of one and a few of ESM anime version in pieces and one full shot of everything -- http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...s/IMG_1381.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Too long. My deadline was missed and my items were never completed. I never received them.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments
Experience: At first, Foxas seemed really nice. She responded quickly and even gave me her phone number for faster communication. My order was placed in May I think and was a rush order for June. She said she would do everything, but the wigs, which her girlfriend would do. The price was pretty expensive, but it was a rush order so I just let it slide. She was not good with progress photos. Communication became less as time went on. I really wanted to believe she was an honest person, but after talking to several people, I learned she was telling us all different reasons on why she wasn't responding. I cannot stand being lied to. Supposedly, my products were finished, excluding wigs. It was supposedly shipped with a company whose name is untraceable. It was to be to me before my con. It didn't arrive. She says the packages were magically stolen. I'm not sure how...there was no tracking number provided, though I specifically asked for one. Two weeks later, the packages were "found" by some detective and were said to be ripped open. I was told both packages were found, but I never saw any photos of my Rachel cosplay though I asked multiple times. I finally saw a finished product of my ESM, but the colors were completely wrong. The sleeves were not poofy like I asked. Everything just looked poorly constructed, though I did like the boots. Sadly, that was the only thing I liked. The wings were hideous and not at all what I asked for. They were way too small. There were so many issues. It makes me super frustrated because we spent days going over exactly what I wanted. I even sent fabric color samples and types...they were still wrong. She proceeded to tell me I asked for that color of yellow, which is more gold. However, I kept the texts I sent her and it was not the color I sent. She proceeded to tell me I asked for gold, but again, I kept the texts I sent and I even forwarded it to her for proof that I asked for yellow, not gold, which the text specifically states from me the first time. The other colors are off as well. I asked for the anime ESM, not the manga, but it looks like the manga version way more. She finally agreed to a full refund by July 1st. I never got it, though she assured me she'd have it well before then. I opened a dispute with PayPal, which I reminded her to make sure she responded to. She never did. After a week or two, I escalated it to a claim...and she never responded to PayPal. By default, PayPal gave me my money back, thank goodness.

PROS: Nothing at this point. I wish I could say she was an honest and genuine person. I gave her that chance, but she never followed through with anything we discussed.

CONS: Pretty much...everything. I cannot stand being lied to and I'm pretty sure the whole package being stolen thing was a lie, as most the other things she told me or other customers were.

Final Grade: F -- I would avoid her.

Last edited by angelbabycakes : 08-04-2011 at 01:14 AM.
angelbabycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2011, 08:11 PM   #2168
cosplaynewb11

review

Name of Commissioner: CosOO (also goes by haof2006 on ebay)
Website: http://myworld.ebay.com/haof2006, http://stores.ebay.com/Cos00-Cosplay
Character commissioned and series: Full mei-chan no bulter costume and also full K-on! cosplay
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://cgi.ebay.com/K-On-Girl-Unifor...ht_4148wt_1037 http://cgi.ebay.com/Mei-chan-no-Shit...ht_4182wt_1037
Timeline: been almost a month
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:

pro: only website that had the costume that i really wanted and the costume fits really nicely

con : I placed a order with them on July 8th and on the 10 said it would be 10-15 business days to send me my costumes( i had ordered 2 and sent custom measurements) 15 days pass no costumes. after writing them on ebay ( threatening refund) and regular mail they said that it had shipped on the 31st. said that they would send me a tracking number later. sent me a tracking number and is was not the correct one.! so i checked the ebay page and it had the correct tracking number. i asked which number was correct and they said that the one on ebay was and not the one they had sent me. they had also said to try another tracking number but that one is wrong also. Just got the package today aug. 4 and they only sent me one costume! Also they made pants when the pic on the site is in shorts. ( that is a easy fix). so i am now in the process of finding out where the other one is and possibly asking ebay for a refund on the missing costume) so they get a D- for not giving me good service on the tracking side and sending me one costume.

grade D-
cosplaynewb11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 05:43 AM   #2169
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Updated!

And capsule corp/strange land entries consolidated!
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 09:50 PM   #2170
KnightJeran
Calling Major Tom

Name of Commissioner: CosMonde
Website: http://myworld.ebay.com/cosmonde/?_trksid=p4340.l2559
What I bought: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hetalia-America-...#ht_7456wt_951
Price + Shipping: $84 + $40
Pictures of product: will update soon
Timeline: Ordered on June 30th, received on July 9th
Experience:
I ordered this cosplay from Cos Monde on eBay on June 30th, around 9 PM. After paying them with PayPal, I quickly emailed them my chart size and other various information they require. Within four hours, they emailed back, thanking me, telling me how long it would take to make (15 days) and if I was interested in adding the wig, which I could save money. They were very prompt and polite, and their English wasn't bad at all.

Speed & Shipping/// Ebay's estimated delivery time was August 5th-9th, and it arrived only one week after I ordered! July 9th, an entire month earlier than the estimated date. Amazing. It came in a padded envelope, and I was worried that it was too thin but everything was in there.

Quality/// First, off…. AWESOME. Straight up awesome. The jacket is really nice. Its made of a leathery material that is smooth and soft. It is a deep shade of brown and has great faux fur along the collar; it's not too furry or too flat. The patches aren't embroidered, but they are similar leathery fabric sewn on. I believe its quite possible to rip the seams and take them off and put your own on, but I don't plan to. Its completely lined and is very comfortable- like a real piece of clothing! The tan suit underneath is thick and crisp and well made. The top is lined and is very comfortable. All the pockets are functioning and the buttons are nice. I think I may swap out a few of the buttons for ones with eagles or something on them, but the line of buttons on the front can't be seen anyways. The white dress shirt is just a normal shirt, its well made with nice pearly buttons. The tie is very legit, not just a strip of fabric. It is exactly like a tie and very silky. The gloves are a nice dark black leathery material and are even lined in a thin fleece, which are very warm.

Measurements/// Just a little warning, don't choose a standard measurement off the men's chart if you aren't a man, even if your measurements match up. The sleeves will be too long on the jacket and bomber jacket, and the legs will be too long as well. Otherwise, the pants fit very well as well as everything else! Things are just too long, but they are all very easy to hem, even for a beginner sewer. I probably could have given my own measurements and had it made custom for the extra $5, but I didn't know.

Extras/// The little extras were really great. The mini flag is nice, just a normal flag, but the little pole it comes with gets crushed, but big deal, its was a straw. The hamburger prop was the coolest thing I've ever seen. Its spongy and soft and eerily tooooo real. The lettuce on it looks quite crispy and the bun looks so real. Its a great prop, especially for a vegetarian like me who can't just be buying a burger here and there.

Cons/// Arms and legs too long, but easy to remedy.
Pros/// Everything else. Awesome hamburger prop, super high quality, very very fast.
Overall/// Incredibly happy. Very, very, very happy.
A+

2013: Dean Winchester/Castiel/Sherlock/Kitty Riley/Rainbow Dash/Spike/Timmy Turner/Canada/Fai/Kraehe

My Cosplays +++ My Cosplay DeviantArt +++ My Art DeviantArt +++ My Marketplace Ads
KnightJeran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #2171
tishwad

Name of Commissioner: hmwsg x

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/132262/

Character commissioned and series/video game: Full Costume (bodysuit, jacket, bootcovers, gloves, belt), Miranda Lawson- Mass Effect 2

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...k/DSC_0538.png

Timeline (how long your order took to process): We first spoke in November of 2010, and began comparing notes on how to accurately make this costume happen. I chose to provide the bodysuit material, which took a good chunk of time to find and print, and once that was shipped off (March 2011), she had until mid-July to work on it, as I intended to wear it to SDCC. Everything was on-time, shipped quickly and packaged beautifully. She even overnighted it so that there was no chance of it getting delayed before I had to fly off to San Diego.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
Absolutely professional from the get-go. She was very willing to try new ideas, and I was very specific about how I wanted the suit to look and work. I sent detailed notes and she pretty much did everything she could to accomodate. The vinyl she had to use was certainly not ideal for a skin-tight bodysuit, and she only had a list of my measurements as reference. Additionally, I had to send the material to her in smaller pieces, which she had to try to assemble as efficiently as possible. Her communication was excellent, and she asked for my preference on every little detail- which is exactly what I was looking for in a costumer.
When I put the suit on for the first time, the fit was incredible. She has serious experience with skin-tight costumes, and it really shows!
Yes, there were small issues here and there, such as the suit being slightly looser in a few places- primarily the waist- due to many factors; I had pushed for a functional zipper along the side, to be consistent with the in-game suit, which changed the way the fabric was cut and stretched. Additionally, I had been trying to gain some muscle to hold decent posture while walking around in costume. This snowballed into my losing a bit of weight, hence the looseness in the suit. But, as you can see in the photo, it's extremely minor.

Overall, she is incredibly talented and creative as a costumer, and the workmanship was phenomenal. Her rates were extremely reasonable- especially for the amount of dedication and work she put in- and the quality and skill behind her creations are nothing short of professional.

Final Grade: A++
tishwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2011, 10:38 AM   #2172
candyintherain

Name of Commissioner ****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com
Website/C.com galleryhttp://www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com/product/Yur...om+Angel+Beats
Character commissioned and series/video game: Yuri from Angel Beats! I just ordered the wig from them.
Timeline (how long your order took to process) It took about two weeks from the time I ordered my wig to the time I recieved it (today!)
Describe your Experience.
Pros:Excellent communication, the wig is true to the color in the picture, it's pretty nice. Cons:A little thin (although I'm used to epiccosplay wigs, so my expectations may be a little too high), and a little wavier than I expected. It'll take more styling than I originally thought, but not a huge deal.
Final Grade:B+
candyintherain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #2173
Shirohi
The Excitable Amateur

AngieRikku Review

Name of Commissioner: AngieRikku

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/980/

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.):
Shana from Shakugan no Shana (Noizi Ito Red Kimono Art Version); The whole shebang: Full costume, wig, prop (sword), and accessories(Necklace -and obi if that counts as one-).

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
http://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee510/Shir0hi/

Timeline (how long your order took to process)
We started talking around the beginning of December 2010, the first half of the payment was sent midway of January '11. A good deal of time was spent on patterning and talk of materials and other design choices. There were various pauses in progress due to real life issues that I understood. Things were finished and paid for near the tail end of July. I had commissioned this costume for Otakon 2011 and frankly we cut things a bit close even with priority mail shipping. It arrived the 26th of July when I was going to leave for Balitimore the 28th.

Alright so Angie was my first commissioner so I totally didn't really know what to expect except for the fact it would cost me a pretty penny for a hopefully great quality cosplay. (That is $9 an hour + material costs. But there is the saying 'time is money'. The very nice thing is she won't charge you above her highest estimate. For example the kimono probably took much more time than expected with the appliqueing of the pattern, but I was charged no more than the highest range of the quote I had originally received. And then if the estimated time is less than what she predicted and charged you she will refund it.)
Communication was a little rocky at first because I am used to snappy replies from people I know, but she e-mails on a bi-weekly basis normally. (It was never quite on the dot two weeks though. Also if there was more progress and questions the frequency of the e-mails would increase.) Angie included me in a lot of the design process like materials, colors, certain styles, and ways of doing things. It was really nice~ (As she was an affable person herself. Really! I inwardly cry a bit when I think of the cost of my cosplay, but then I think Angie really did put a lot of effort into Shana soo I can't be mad!)
As aforementioned there were some lengthy pauses for the prevalent need to focus on other aspects of her life that isn't working on a commission. And though I quite understood the reasons time was crunching away.
When I received the whole cosplay every thing was as expected they fit well and were very pretty~ Alas the post decided to smush the tip of the sword. Angie even gave me care tips for everything in an e-mail.
Somehow you can sort out the pros and cons in this fairly long commentary. All in all Angie did a great job and was worth the money though she may need to organize her time better~.

Final Grade: A

Otakon 2012! AKA Year of the Vocaloids
Camellia Gumi
Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow Miku (1st Dress)
Shirohi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2011, 02:24 PM   #2174
hmwsg x
Look at that hot bouffant

Name of Commissioner: Score

Website/C.com gallery: Cosplay, dA

Character commissioned and series/video game: Flemeth from Dragon Age 2, the wig and crown

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/215341/

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Communication began October 2010 (wanted to jump on commissions early) and ended in early May 2011

Pros
Score was extremely accommodating to what I wanted for the wig, and only had sparse screenshots and concept art to go off of since the game was not released until March.
He was also very understanding and had great communication skills/manners. When he sent me shots of the wig and we both discovered it was too grey of a wig, he was patient enough to adjust it and add white wefts. It really turned out great in the end that the wig had grey and white in it.
His method on adding the horns is absolutely genius, it seems to stump everyone on how he did it.
The crown is awesome, and again he had a really great idea on how to attach it to the wig.

He still kept in communication with me after I received the wig and answered any and all questions I had about how to wear the wig, how to attach things, etc. I don't know how other commissioners work, but I truly appreciated he was courteous.

Cons
There are a few areas where it is a bit noticeable where the wefts were glued, and I had to go in and do some retouching and recoloring the horn tips and the crown (with his permission, of course). But honestly that was not a huge deal since I had a week to work on retouching and I figured I would need to color match my horns to my fabric.

Overall
I get so many compliments on the wig, and it really makes up a large portion of what makes Flemeth so iconic. I don't think I would trust anyone else on making this wig. If I have any other challenging wigs I need made, I will definitely go to Score before anyone else.

All in all I am a very fussy, detail oriented person so I am thankful he put up with me and got the wig so accurate with very little photo references.

Final Grade: A+

Last edited by hmwsg x : 08-09-2011 at 02:32 PM.
hmwsg x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #2175
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Name of Commissioner Mori-Hikari

Website/C.com galleryMori-Hikari

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.)Cloud Strife Shirt and Bag/Side Skirt thing? Idk what its called..

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned itemShirt/Bag

Timeline (how long your order took to process)
Well I had to find the fabric because its so hard to locate..So once i gave it to him..He finished within like 2 weeks..And since he lives near me, I just waited to pick it up..

Well since he lives near me i text him, and he replies pretty much instantly..But online hes pretty fast as well..And if you want something done in a specific fabric he will try to get that..

PROS: Everything..Very well made and I am happy and told him that i will use him for ALL of my costume commissions in the future

CONS:{ NONE }That many lol

Final Grade: A+
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote