Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1565 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-14-2011, 04:59 PM   #41341
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown
 
FuntomKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,238
Stormraven: I know...I'll get used to it eventually...hopefully...IsweartogodifIdon't. XD

...Whyyy did I just start watching Pandora Hearts?! Uffulaejh...Hm. Xerxes. Or Cheshire. Or first want Alice. Or Abyss. Or Oz like everyone tells me I should be. Or Gilbert. HNNNGH. Dx
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Miri View Post
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 08-14-2011, 05:08 PM   #41342
Gabbyv23
That one chick
 
Gabbyv23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 483
If you've eeever taken a picture of that millennium ring I had,
you'll never guess just what happened to it.

but oh well I'll fix it, and it'll be better than it was to begin with.
Gabbyv23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 05:15 PM   #41343
ローレン
Registered User
 
ローレン's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post
Stormraven: I know...I'll get used to it eventually...hopefully...IsweartogodifIdon't. XD

...Whyyy did I just start watching Pandora Hearts?! Uffulaejh...Hm. Xerxes. Or Cheshire. Or first want Alice. Or Abyss. Or Oz like everyone tells me I should be. Or Gilbert. HNNNGH. Dx
A lot of people have shown great interest in Alice in Wonderland and the manga/anime Alice in the Country of Hearts. I wonder why, lol.
ローレン is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 06:12 PM   #41344
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth
 
Ineedaname9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post
Stormraven: I know...I'll get used to it eventually...hopefully...IsweartogodifIdon't. XD

...Whyyy did I just start watching Pandora Hearts?! Uffulaejh...Hm. Xerxes. Or Cheshire. Or first want Alice. Or Abyss. Or Oz like everyone tells me I should be. Or Gilbert. HNNNGH. Dx
Be Oz~ lol -cosplays Gil- there need to be more Oz's in this world XD lol

ALso gah T_T I'm lazy....dont wanna sew...sorry Alice and Hayato...
__________________
Working on: Thorin Oakenshield - The Hobbit, Jon Snow - GoT, Deathstroke - Teen Titans
Events: Hoku Kon 15, Amazing Hawaii Comic Con, Hawaii Amine Matsuri
Photography Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #41345
Miss Miri
Human Pincushion
 
Miss Miri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post
Stormraven: I know...I'll get used to it eventually...hopefully...IsweartogodifIdon't. XD

...Whyyy did I just start watching Pandora Hearts?! Uffulaejh...Hm. Xerxes. Or Cheshire. Or first want Alice. Or Abyss. Or Oz like everyone tells me I should be. Or Gilbert. HNNNGH. Dx
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs. /has made Break, Gil, and both normal and coming-of-age Oz and loved them all XD

The only things I have left to do before I leave for school are my Pompadour wig accessories and bracelets. I can't work on the wig accessories until Hobby Lobby opens tomorrow, so I was wonderfully on track to finish my bracelets tonight...when I snapped two lovely centimeter-long cuts at a fetching 100-degree angle on the pad of my middle finger.

It really isn't a project until you've bled on it.
__________________
Next Up: Dragon*Con 2012
Evil Queen - Once Upon a Time
Almond - Cucumber Quest
Cornelia Li Britannia - Code Geass
Miss Miri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #41346
Firefly026
Everybody get dangerous
 
Firefly026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,678
@Papercut: I can see you as Oz. You'd be adorable XD you have a thing for cosplaying blonde shotas, idek.
__________________
]
Firefly026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #41347
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown
 
FuntomKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by ローレン View Post
A lot of people have shown great interest in Alice in Wonderland and the manga/anime Alice in the Country of Hearts. I wonder why, lol.
I personally just love Wonderland, 's why I'm obsessed with it. XD I mean, I'd fit in there~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedaname9 View Post
Be Oz~ lol -cosplays Gil- there need to be more Oz's in this world XD lol

ALso gah T_T I'm lazy....dont wanna sew...sorry Alice and Hayato...
I...I may be Oz just for you. P: Y we no live closer? ;A; I think I'd be really good friends with you~ (Well, I suppose I already am in teh interwebz, but...you know what I mean. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Miri View Post
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs. /has made Break, Gil, and both normal and coming-of-age Oz and loved them all XD
I plan to. B] And...pfft can I use that in my signature? XDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly026 View Post
@Papercut: I can see you as Oz. You'd be adorable XD you have a thing for cosplaying blonde shotas, idek.
...I might. And I do don't I? -also planning Len nao since that cosplayer won't contact friend :I- /shrug (P.S. Every single time you respond to a cosplay idea of mine, you say I'd be adorable. XD *hugs*)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Miri View Post
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #41348
pltshp
i did what i have to do
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,541
My mind is so full of Honeydew, and I don't mean the beer.

Just an opinion needed, guys! Would it be better to paint straight onto cardboard (with primer etc) or paint paper/card and stick it on? :x
__________________
upcoming cosplays:
garry (ib) | yosuke hanamura (persona 4) | ryotaro dojima (persona 4)
shigeaki kato (news/koyashige) | naegi makoto (dangan ronpa)
pltshp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #41349
ローレン
Registered User
 
ローレン's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 674
lol I think I'd get totally lost in Wonderland. I am nonsensical some of the time, ut not all the time x D

If you'd fit in at Wonderland it sounds like you're a super fun person, Papercut! x 3
ローレン is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #41350
Miss Miri
Human Pincushion
 
Miss Miri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post
I plan to. B] And...pfft can I use that in my signature? XDD
Hahaha, please do! B)

In all seriousness, a few convention friends and I realized the other day...practically all of the Pandora Hearts cosplayers in the Southeast know each other. .__. Even people I met in Toradora or Ouran are also PH cosplayers. There's no more than two degrees of separation among all of us.

...-Twilight Zone theme- At least it's a friendly bunch.
__________________
Next Up: Dragon*Con 2012
Evil Queen - Once Upon a Time
Almond - Cucumber Quest
Cornelia Li Britannia - Code Geass
Miss Miri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 07:23 PM   #41351
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown
 
FuntomKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by ローレン View Post
lol I think I'd get totally lost in Wonderland. I am nonsensical some of the time, ut not all the time x D

If you'd fit in at Wonderland it sounds like you're a super fun person, Papercut! x 3
Well, I might, too, but I still think I'd have fun there. XD

Aww~ <3 Either fun or insane...I really don't know either way, haha.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Miri View Post
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #41352
ローレン
Registered User
 
ローレン's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post
Well, I might, too, but I still think I'd have fun there. XD

Aww~ <3 Either fun or insane...I really don't know either way, haha.
I think I will killed on spot by the red queen for doing something stupid in Wonderland. i know I would have my head chopped off instantly lol .
ローレン is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 07:57 PM   #41353
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news
 
aMURica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 790
Why is it so hard to get new wig caps? It seems I can't find mine anytime it's time to go photoshoot, they get lost so easily. D:

Also, enough of worrying about matching my friends. From now on, I cosplay what I want, when I want. xD I'm done worrying about them and I'll just start working, because when I talk about a cosplay, I do it, I don't just endlessly plan. Now that I've decided this, I feel a lot better.
aMURica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #41354
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth
 
Ineedaname9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post
I...I may be Oz just for you. P: Y we no live closer? ;A; I think I'd be really good friends with you~ (Well, I suppose I already am in teh interwebz, but...you know what I mean. XD
I blame the pacific ocean...and the stupid people here (they absolutely refuse the idea of a boat system. Despite the fact we already have large amounts of those cruse ships.) And yeah we probably would be~~~ and I concider you my interent friend already XD

This also reminds me... I wanted to cosplay Vincent~ lol but I have my Gil hair...I should do some of his art work outfits~ lol
__________________
Working on: Thorin Oakenshield - The Hobbit, Jon Snow - GoT, Deathstroke - Teen Titans
Events: Hoku Kon 15, Amazing Hawaii Comic Con, Hawaii Amine Matsuri
Photography Page

Last edited by Ineedaname9 : 08-14-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 08:50 PM   #41355
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown
 
FuntomKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedaname9 View Post
I blame the pacific ocean...and the stupid people here (they absolutely refuse the idea of a boat system. Despite the fact we already have large amounts of those cruse ships.) And yeah we probably would be~~~ and I concider you my interent friend already XD

This also reminds me... I wanted to cosplay Vincent~ lol but I have my Gil hair...I should do some of his art work outfits~ lol
...wdf, pacific ocean. XD And yay~ I didn't want to sound creeper-like, but FRIEEEND~

And...you should~ You make an awesome Gil from what I've seen in your dA~
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Miri View Post
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Copyright 2002-2016 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.