Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 08-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #41326
pltshp
i did what i have to do
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,541
My mind is so full of Honeydew, and I don't mean the beer.

Just an opinion needed, guys! Would it be better to paint straight onto cardboard (with primer etc) or paint paper/card and stick it on? :x
__________________
upcoming cosplays:
garry (ib) | yosuke hanamura (persona 4) | ryotaro dojima (persona 4)
shigeaki kato (news/koyashige) | naegi makoto (dangan ronpa)
pltshp is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 08-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #41327
ローレン
Registered User
 
ローレン's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 674
lol I think I'd get totally lost in Wonderland. I am nonsensical some of the time, ut not all the time x D

If you'd fit in at Wonderland it sounds like you're a super fun person, Papercut! x 3
ローレン is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #41328
Miss Miri
Human Pincushion
 
Miss Miri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post
I plan to. B] And...pfft can I use that in my signature? XDD
Hahaha, please do! B)

In all seriousness, a few convention friends and I realized the other day...practically all of the Pandora Hearts cosplayers in the Southeast know each other. .__. Even people I met in Toradora or Ouran are also PH cosplayers. There's no more than two degrees of separation among all of us.

...-Twilight Zone theme- At least it's a friendly bunch.
__________________
Next Up: Dragon*Con 2012
Evil Queen - Once Upon a Time
Almond - Cucumber Quest
Cornelia Li Britannia - Code Geass
Miss Miri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 07:23 PM   #41329
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown
 
FuntomKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by ローレン View Post
lol I think I'd get totally lost in Wonderland. I am nonsensical some of the time, ut not all the time x D

If you'd fit in at Wonderland it sounds like you're a super fun person, Papercut! x 3
Well, I might, too, but I still think I'd have fun there. XD

Aww~ <3 Either fun or insane...I really don't know either way, haha.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Miri View Post
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #41330
ローレン
Registered User
 
ローレン's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post
Well, I might, too, but I still think I'd have fun there. XD

Aww~ <3 Either fun or insane...I really don't know either way, haha.
I think I will killed on spot by the red queen for doing something stupid in Wonderland. i know I would have my head chopped off instantly lol .
ローレン is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 07:57 PM   #41331
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news
 
aMURica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 790
Why is it so hard to get new wig caps? It seems I can't find mine anytime it's time to go photoshoot, they get lost so easily. D:

Also, enough of worrying about matching my friends. From now on, I cosplay what I want, when I want. xD I'm done worrying about them and I'll just start working, because when I talk about a cosplay, I do it, I don't just endlessly plan. Now that I've decided this, I feel a lot better.
aMURica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #41332
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth
 
Ineedaname9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post
I...I may be Oz just for you. P: Y we no live closer? ;A; I think I'd be really good friends with you~ (Well, I suppose I already am in teh interwebz, but...you know what I mean. XD
I blame the pacific ocean...and the stupid people here (they absolutely refuse the idea of a boat system. Despite the fact we already have large amounts of those cruse ships.) And yeah we probably would be~~~ and I concider you my interent friend already XD

This also reminds me... I wanted to cosplay Vincent~ lol but I have my Gil hair...I should do some of his art work outfits~ lol
__________________
Working on: Thorin Oakenshield - The Hobbit, Jon Snow - GoT, Deathstroke - Teen Titans
Events: Hoku Kon 15, Amazing Hawaii Comic Con, Hawaii Amine Matsuri
Photography Page

Last edited by Ineedaname9 : 08-14-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 08:50 PM   #41333
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown
 
FuntomKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedaname9 View Post
I blame the pacific ocean...and the stupid people here (they absolutely refuse the idea of a boat system. Despite the fact we already have large amounts of those cruse ships.) And yeah we probably would be~~~ and I concider you my interent friend already XD

This also reminds me... I wanted to cosplay Vincent~ lol but I have my Gil hair...I should do some of his art work outfits~ lol
...wdf, pacific ocean. XD And yay~ I didn't want to sound creeper-like, but FRIEEEND~

And...you should~ You make an awesome Gil from what I've seen in your dA~
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Miri View Post
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 09:08 PM   #41334
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth
 
Ineedaname9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post
...wdf, pacific ocean. XD And yay~ I didn't want to sound creeper-like, but FRIEEEND~

And...you should~ You make an awesome Gil from what I've seen in your dA~
lol you don't sound creeper-ish~ lol XD~~~ and yeah stupid ocean why you get in the way of friends? lol XD

Haha thanks XD and lol yeah...except for forgetting to take off my blue fingernail polish I thought my Gil was pretty good~ I do need to get the hat though.....cause the one I have doesn't fit my head T_T its to small..
__________________
Working on: Thorin Oakenshield - The Hobbit, Jon Snow - GoT, Deathstroke - Teen Titans
Events: Hoku Kon 15, Amazing Hawaii Comic Con, Hawaii Amine Matsuri
Photography Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #41335
Quinn the Shiki
I'm in Raffaenzo Hell
 
Quinn the Shiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Miri View Post
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs.
Yup, yup we do! I seriously love the look of pretty much all the Pandora Hearts guys...so many of them I want to cosplay... *Gets all starry eyed*
__________________
Working on:
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Jessica Jones-Netflix's Defenders (revamp,) Keith-Macross Delta, Diana Cavendish-Little Witch Academia, Shinjuro Kurama-Kamisama Kiss (Revamp,) Liv Moore-iZombie, Newt Scamander-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Licht von Granzreich-The Royal Tutor, Leo Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Maki Nishikino-Love Live (Christmas outfit)
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 09:13 PM   #41336
ARIADecember
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 498
I said i would never cross-play again..... it honestly didn't last long
ARIADecember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 09:30 PM   #41337
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news
 
aMURica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIADecember View Post
I said i would never cross-play again..... it honestly didn't last long
I think almost anybody can empathize with that. xD
__________________
aMURica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #41338
ARIADecember
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by aMURica View Post
I think almost anybody can empathize with that. xD
It lasted about 2 hours then my friend showed me this anime (blue Exorcist) and it didn't last after that >.> i have a love and hate reationship with cross-playing
ARIADecember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #41339
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel
 
Celia Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,575
Oops, forgot about my hat for S.M.S. Sheryl. I don't think I could complete this outfit without Capt. Jeffrey Wilder's cap~

I'm making my first ever handmade costume, too. My niece wants to be Rapunzel from Tangled for Halloween (she'll be 4 in September), so I took her with me yesterday to buy the pattern at Jo-Anns. After she showed the pattern to her mom, she didn't want me to take the pattern home, lol. It wasn't until I showed her that there was paper inside the package, not a costume, that she finally gave in. xD
__________________
Celia Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 10:08 PM   #41340
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news
 
aMURica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIADecember View Post
It lasted about 2 hours then my friend showed me this anime (blue Exorcist) and it didn't last after that >.> i have a love and hate reationship with cross-playing
I remember telling someone I only cosplay men, nothing else, ever, and then suddenly my friends want to do Sailor Moon and I realize I really, really want to be Uranus....D:

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celia Rose View Post
I'm making my first ever handmade costume, too. My niece wants to be Rapunzel from Tangled for Halloween (she'll be 4 in September), so I took her with me yesterday to buy the pattern at Jo-Anns. After she showed the pattern to her mom, she didn't want me to take the pattern home, lol. It wasn't until I showed her that there was paper inside the package, not a costume, that she finally gave in. xD
That is SO adorable. xD
__________________

Last edited by aMURica : 08-14-2011 at 10:12 PM.
aMURica is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Copyright 2002-2018 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.