Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 213 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-20-2011, 02:03 AM   #5281
HidingintheMist
A lion still has claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedaname9 View Post
...So I've given up on making Claude's outfit. Mainly due to time constraints...

So what do you guys think of this: http://www.****This Website Link Has...utler+Season+2

... Claude's outfit on ****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****
Links were removed. =/
Yeah... I think I know the site.

If I'm thinking right, it's thisremove spaces)

ht tp://ww w.cospla yfu. com/pr oduct/Clau de+Cos tume+from+Bla ck+Butler+Seas on+2
HidingintheMist is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-20-2011, 04:28 AM   #5282
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdia View Post
Your links have been removed...
I've noticed sorry about it but its from the site cosplay fu

-crosses fingers-

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidingintheMist View Post
Links were removed. =/
Yeah... I think I know the site.

If I'm thinking right, it's thisremove spaces)

ht tp://ww w.cospla yfu. com/pr oduct/Clau de+Cos tume+from+Bla ck+Butler+Seas on+2
YES! This is what i meant lol

Events: Kawaii Kon 15
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #5283
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
I've noticed sorry about it but its from the site cosplay fu

-crosses fingers-

YES! This is what i meant lol
Looks good to me. o: I've never used cosplay fu before (since, by the time I can afford their outfits, I'd rather save up for the best quality cause I'm a stickler for that) but I've seen and heard nothing but good things. I say go for it~ ^^

What has happened.
I am now obsessed with cosplaying fem Alois.
How...what...o; I used to barely like it at all! I waaaaant it though. *~* But for now...off to not wear my newly styled Alois wig. Darn you family, being home. D;
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2011, 11:11 PM   #5284
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post
Looks good to me. o: I've never used cosplay fu before (since, by the time I can afford their outfits, I'd rather save up for the best quality cause I'm a stickler for that) but I've seen and heard nothing but good things. I say go for it~ ^^

What has happened.
I am now obsessed with cosplaying fem Alois.
How...what...o; I used to barely like it at all! I waaaaant it though. *~* But for now...off to not wear my newly styled Alois wig. Darn you family, being home. D;
Well I like quality to but shipping is a pain in my rear and I'm not sure I can trust the other sites >.> Ebay is my love but I just don't know if I can trust the ones I find...

Lol yay fem!Alois~? and wear it anyway? My parents witnessed me randomly doing my hw in my wigs before...

Unread 09-21-2011, 01:16 AM   #5285
moonfall

I'm starting to worry about my butler!Grell costume. I didn't make any of it. I bought the pants and jacket from Goodwill and the ribbon and chain for the glasses at Michaels, altering pieces as necessary. It doesn't "feel" like a cosplay for some reason, and I'm concerned that it looks half-assed.
Raine Sage (Tales of Symphonia)
Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji, butler outfit)
Rose Bride Utena (Revolutionary Girl Utena, need new wig)
Twilight Sparkle's Gala Dress (My Little Pony: FiM)
moonfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 05:45 AM   #5286
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Well I like quality to but shipping is a pain in my rear and I'm not sure I can trust the other sites >.> Ebay is my love but I just don't know if I can trust the ones I find...

Lol yay fem!Alois~? and wear it anyway? My parents witnessed me randomly doing my hw in my wigs before...
I see. Sometimes it can be really hard to find stuff without pain in the @ss shipping. :/

And...I will Friday for a video chat so I suppose that's enough in one week~ XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfall View Post
I'm starting to worry about my butler!Grell costume. I didn't make any of it. I bought the pants and jacket from Goodwill and the ribbon and chain for the glasses at Michaels, altering pieces as necessary. It doesn't "feel" like a cosplay for some reason, and I'm concerned that it looks half-assed.
Okay. If I see you at AWA, I am going to hug you and shower you in compliments. :T I'm sure it looks fine!~ And...it is still a cosplay, just a simple one you bought. *shrugs*
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Upcoming Cons
Unread 09-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #5287
moonfall

I realized one reason why my hair looks off in that costume. I part my hair in the middle, but Grell's hair isn't parted.
Unread 09-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #5288
moonfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy. View Post

Okay. If I see you at AWA, I am going to hug you and shower you in compliments. :T I'm sure it looks fine!~ And...it is still a cosplay, just a simple one you bought. *shrugs*
I don't need you to go that far, but thanks. Just a pep talk saying "ignore the haters and have fun" is enough. (You weren't being sarcastic, were you?)
Unread 09-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #5289
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
I don't need you to go that far, but thanks. Just a pep talk saying "ignore the haters and have fun" is enough. (You weren't being sarcastic, were you?)
I would, but...I'm a huggy person. x) But I will do that. ^^
And no, I was completely serious~ o:
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Upcoming Cons
Unread 09-21-2011, 09:21 PM   #5290
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

A few times I get the 'We don't ship to Hawaii.' Which is like 'What? WHY!? We're a State to you know!'

@moonfall: Pictures? >.> and I'm sure it isn't half assed! There is nothing wrong with buying and putting an cosplay together.

Unread 09-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #5291
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Quote:
A few times I get the 'We don't ship to Hawaii.' Which is like 'What? WHY!? We're a State to you know!'

@moonfall: Pictures? >.> and I'm sure it isn't half assed! There is nothing wrong with buying and putting an cosplay together.
Wow...places won't ship to Hawaii? That's dumb. I did two commissions earlier this year that I shipped to Hawaii (one was Ranmao from the second season of the anime) and I'm just a person who does commissions on the side for a bit of fun and a little extra money. You would think other places would ship out there. It does cost a little more to ship to Hawaii, but it shouldn't stop a place from doing so.
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 10:18 PM   #5292
moonfall

I realized that my costumes are usually still works-in-progress the first time I wear them. You won't know what works and what doesn't until you test it out in public.

The reason I thought you might be being sarcastic is because you see a lot of snarkiness online. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody DID making a mockingly sympathetic comment as a way of telling me that I need to grow a thicker skin. Some people get waaay too much pleasure insulting strangers online.

I'd love to see pictures of the Ranmao commission. Is it really that much more expensive to ship to Hawaii?
Unread 09-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #5293
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Wow...places won't ship to Hawaii? That's dumb. I did two commissions earlier this year that I shipped to Hawaii (one was Ranmao from the second season of the anime) and I'm just a person who does commissions on the side for a bit of fun and a little extra money. You would think other places would ship out there. It does cost a little more to ship to Hawaii, but it shouldn't stop a place from doing so.
China won't sometimes and Europe won't. >.> I do understand why they don't but it shouldn't cost much more for shipping between Hawaii and the Mainland USA (especially with the flat rate boxes) T_T but People for whatever reason won't and its a pain.

Like I'd find an awesome item on Ebay and when I look to check the shipping...it won't. Gets my hope up for nothing

Unread 09-21-2011, 10:44 PM   #5294
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Quote:
I realized that my costumes are usually still works-in-progress the first time I wear them. You won't know what works and what doesn't until you test it out in public.

The reason I thought you might be being sarcastic is because you see a lot of snarkiness online. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody DID making a mockingly sympathetic comment as a way of telling me that I need to grow a thicker skin. Some people get waaay too much pleasure insulting strangers online.

I'd love to see pictures of the Ranmao commission. Is it really that much more expensive to ship to Hawaii?
Here she is: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2921989/ Click her name down there where it says who the cosplayer is to see more photos of it. It cost me a lot more to ship to her though because I had to do express shipping. But there is a bit more of a cost to ship outside the mainland.

Quote:
China won't sometimes and Europe won't. >.> I do understand why they don't but it shouldn't cost much more for shipping between Hawaii and the Mainland USA (especially with the flat rate boxes) T_T but People for whatever reason won't and its a pain.

Like I'd find an awesome item on Ebay and when I look to check the shipping...it won't. Gets my hope up for nothing
That all sucks. If you are running a business, you should be willing to ship wherever since that person is willing to pay you. I guess I'm spoiled living in one of the mainland states.
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 08:21 PM   #5295
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Here she is: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2921989/ Click her name down there where it says who the cosplayer is to see more photos of it. It cost me a lot more to ship to her though because I had to do express shipping. But there is a bit more of a cost to ship outside the mainland.

That all sucks. If you are running a business, you should be willing to ship wherever since that person is willing to pay you. I guess I'm spoiled living in one of the mainland states.
OMG I KNOW HER!!!! XD~!!!! lol I never knew she was on her and cosplayerd her.... >.> I must go bug her on fb lol

It really does suck and I totally believe what you just said but sadly... not everyone thinks like that.