Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > 한국어 cosplay.com

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 10-05-2011, 11:31 PM   #16
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!
 
Kawaii Pocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Machete View Post
Contact pinapplegum! She has posted on the Korean forums before. She lives on Osan and we have a 4 day weekend comig up. We can all meet. ^ ^
Hell yeah! This is why I was looing for people to hang out with. I've got nothing to do because my parents are being old people and I don't really like going out alone in places I'm not familiar with. I dunno what I'm going to do for a cell.
__________________
2013 Planned Anime Cons:
Shutocon
Youmacon
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 10-05-2011, 11:45 PM   #17
pinapplegum
Laughter is contagious :)
 
pinapplegum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Pocky View Post
Hell yeah! This is why I was looing for people to hang out with. I've got nothing to do because my parents are being old people and I don't really like going out alone in places I'm not familiar with. I dunno what I'm going to do for a cell.
Cell phones here are pretty cheap - you can get a used one right off my base for about 30,000 won (rougly $28) and add 10,000 won worth of minutes on to it. It should last you the entire month... or possibly 20,000 won worth.

LOL 'old people'. You sound like you might be still in high school... are you? ^.^

I'm TWENTY-THREE
__________________
Selling a ton of anime/manga/plushies/games/pokemon cards/etc....

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0312933&type=3
pinapplegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 12:05 AM   #18
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!
 
Kawaii Pocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinapplegum View Post
Cell phones here are pretty cheap - you can get a used one right off my base for about 30,000 won (rougly $28) and add 10,000 won worth of minutes on to it. It should last you the entire month... or possibly 20,000 won worth.

LOL 'old people'. You sound like you might be still in high school... are you? ^.^

I'm TWENTY-THREE
I';m the same age. I just tease my parents because we went and ate breakfast and walked around for an hour and then they're all like "my back hurts, my hips hurt, we need to go lay down" and I'm all wide awake and want to walk around and see stuff and buy stuff but I don't have any one to hang out with. I got my one friend but his English isn't very good. He's my parents old Korean land lord's son. He understands English but it's hard for him to respond. I dunno if he likes cosplay or if he'd want to hang out with us. lol But he's really nice. And if we were both single, yeah. He's cute. lololololololol

Me: Are you old people up yet?

My Parents: MEH...

lololololololol
__________________
2013 Planned Anime Cons:
Shutocon
Youmacon
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 12:34 AM   #19
Magical Machete
Wait... what?!
 
Magical Machete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 315
lol I'm still the baby... T ^T So sad~ Except Ji Min. But she is never here anymore. ;~;
__________________
Magical Machete is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 03:19 AM   #20
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!
 
Kawaii Pocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Machete View Post
lol I'm still the baby... T ^T So sad~ Except Ji Min. But she is never here anymore. ;~;
lol I'm older then most people at my job. And I'm not even that old. O.o It's okay. *hugs* lol
__________________
2013 Planned Anime Cons:
Shutocon
Youmacon
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 06:49 AM   #21
lukamiku
double double combo
 
lukamiku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
. w . Oh I was going to make a thread like this~
I'm Korean-American~ Living in Bundang~~ I am ok literate at Korean... I love English 8D

And I've been wanting to make friends with cosplay people and am going to Comicworld this Saturday~
Would anyone like to meet up with me too? XD;;;;;
lukamiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 07:26 AM   #22
pinapplegum
Laughter is contagious :)
 
pinapplegum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukamiku View Post
. w . Oh I was going to make a thread like this~
I'm Korean-American~ Living in Bundang~~ I am ok literate at Korean... I love English 8D

And I've been wanting to make friends with cosplay people and am going to Comicworld this Saturday~
Would anyone like to meet up with me too? XD;;;;;
We're all going as a group - maybe we can meet you there and have a picnic!
__________________
Selling a ton of anime/manga/plushies/games/pokemon cards/etc....

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0312933&type=3
pinapplegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #23
lukamiku
double double combo
 
lukamiku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinapplegum View Post
We're all going as a group - maybe we can meet you there and have a picnic!
Oh that would be so lovely > w < ~
Picnic as in, potluck style, or going to a restaurant like the pizza hut nearby? XDDD

I'll probably be going around 10:30-11:00 c:
C-can I exchange numbers? >///<
lukamiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 03:50 AM   #24
Remeny
Registered User
 
Remeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4
I'm pretty sure she means a picnic there, we did it last time and we have to bring icecream cake this time.

If you like my number is 010-4096-2069 and you can pretty much text any time and I'll either be awake or answer it after work.
Remeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 06:17 AM   #25
pinapplegum
Laughter is contagious :)
 
pinapplegum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukamiku View Post
Oh that would be so lovely > w < ~
Picnic as in, potluck style, or going to a restaurant like the pizza hut nearby? XDDD

I'll probably be going around 10:30-11:00 c:
C-can I exchange numbers? >///<
Yeah, what ^she said. Outdoor picnic. We need to bring ice cream cake! (although I can't have any sugar right now...)

My number is 010-3040-9185
Name: Sarah

Duces!
__________________
Selling a ton of anime/manga/plushies/games/pokemon cards/etc....

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0312933&type=3
pinapplegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 08:13 PM   #26
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!
 
Kawaii Pocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,130
I'm trying to find out where and what time Comic World is so that I can go because I was going to try and make it since it's super cheap. But the website is in Korean and I can't read it...

I was probably going to maybe go a day early and stay the night with a friend, but I have to find out how far away the convention center is from them. I have to be home the 23rd because the 24th I leave to go back home to the states.
__________________
2013 Planned Anime Cons:
Shutocon
Youmacon
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 09:21 PM   #27
celery
Registered User
 
celery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 57
http://www.atcenter.co.kr/
There is an English translated page... Yangjae station if your too lazy to read =P

The times are: Saturday- 10:30am to 5:00pm and Sun.- 10:00am to 5:30pm
celery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #28
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!
 
Kawaii Pocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by celery View Post
http://www.atcenter.co.kr/
There is an English translated page... Yangjae station if your too lazy to read =P

The times are: Saturday- 10:30am to 5:00pm and Sun.- 10:00am to 5:30pm
Thank you. I couldn't find the English thingy. Um, what's the best way to get there? I'm trying to figure out a route but I'm not sure. I want to go by train. And then from the station take a taxi. I'll probably be staying with a friend so not sure if they can help me or not. I have to talk to them about it. But I google mapped a route by train and it wants be to go an extra hour out of my way to the at center and it's kind of stupid when it only takes a little over an hour to get from Songtan to Seoul. I feel more comfortable riding on the train and stuff alone. But I hate the public bus and want to avoid it if possible. So if any one can help me with a route or some thing I'd appreciate it because I would really like to go. Especially I'm leaving the 24th so I'll just be able to make this before I go back to the states.
__________________
2013 Planned Anime Cons:
Shutocon
Youmacon
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011, 10:45 PM   #29
celery
Registered User
 
celery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 57
If you look at the main website for the aT Center, there should be a "Eng >" on the top right of the page next to the search box.

Your recommended route to Yangjae would be riding the subway from Songtan station to Geumjeong station(This is Line 1 - The Dark blue line). You transfer from Geumjeong to Line 4 (Light Blue line) to Line 2 at Sadang(Green Line). From there, Transfer at Gyodae at Line 3(Orange line). From gyodae, its two stops away at your final destination at Yangjae. Then you get off and take the bus to the aT center.

In Korea, google is kinda terrible for directions (-_-;) Naver is king over here.
celery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 08:35 PM   #30
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!
 
Kawaii Pocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by celery View Post
If you look at the main website for the aT Center, there should be a "Eng >" on the top right of the page next to the search box.

Your recommended route to Yangjae would be riding the subway from Songtan station to Geumjeong station(This is Line 1 - The Dark blue line). You transfer from Geumjeong to Line 4 (Light Blue line) to Line 2 at Sadang(Green Line). From there, Transfer at Gyodae at Line 3(Orange line). From gyodae, its two stops away at your final destination at Yangjae. Then you get off and take the bus to the aT center.

In Korea, google is kinda terrible for directions (-_- Naver is king over here.
LOL See that was a lot less confusing then attempting to figure out the train map/routes. And google. I could just write this all down and I might be fine for the most part. lol

I did find the English site for the at center but I couldn't find the address for the place, it gave like 2 different addresses but I couldn't figure out which one was the one I need to go to... T_T
__________________
2013 Planned Anime Cons:
Shutocon
Youmacon
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.