Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Youmacon

Unread 10-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #16
Lilly-chan
Lilly's Costume Gallery

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give you all an update about photoshoots and panels-

Here are my panels-
THE NAOKO TAKEUCHI FAN PANEL
Friday, 2:00PM to 3:00PM. Panel 2, Mackinac Ballroom. (Level 5)

Takeuchi Naoko or Takeuchi-sensei, what most fans call her, is best known for Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. But what over works has Naoko come up with? Come join us for an overview and discussion about her other works and how successful they were compared to her most famous Sailor Moon series. There will be time for a question/answer period at the end of the panel. All Ages.

SAILOR MOON UNIVERSE: A CELEBRATION OF 20 YEARS! *Side note we are in pre-party mode! Since the 20 years is in 2012!*
Friday, 3:00PM to 4:00PM. Panel 2, Mackinac Ballroom. (Level 5)

It’s Sailor Moon’s 20th anniversary, and we’re here to party! Check out our panel for trivia games, contests, and prizes. Come in costume! We’re having a cosplay competition where you can win great stuff. Can’t wait to see you there! If you don’t attend, in the name of the moon you will be punished!

*Since we are in a ballroom there be tons of space for the contests*!

HANA YORI DANGO
Thursday, 9:00PM to 11:00PM. Panel 3, Joliet. (Level 5 next to the Mackinac Ballroom)

Come and join us for an overview of all the live action versions of Hana Yori Dango aka Boys Over Flowers. We will be covering how close and different the Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean, China’s Mainland live action versions are to the manga. There will be some highlights, including clips from the TV Drama versions and from the 1995 and 2008 Japanese movies. There will also be time for a question/ answer period at the end of the panel. All Ages.

Of course our Official Main Photoshoot on Friday at 6:00PM at the WinterGarden. I do know people have shown interest in having an Saturday photoshoot. I'm planning to print out my flyers this weekend. So if you all have any suggestion feel free to post away. I did suggest around 2:00PM from an earlier post.

UPDATE 10/29/2011- Well I went ahead since I didn't getting and suggestions on times to schedule the second photoshoot at 1:00PM EST on Saturday at the WinterGarden. The only other 2 groups that official will be at that time will be the Naruto and Pokemon groups. If I were to pick 2PM like I mention before we would have been way to crowded with 4 groups there. So everyone keep in mind not only the official photoshoot on Friday at 6PM but an second one on Saturday at 1PM EST. *There will be flyers around, or pick one up at my artist table- Lilly's Art* I'll also remind everyone at the panel as well.

Anyways I can not wait for Youmacon! See you all there!
~Lilly-chan

PS: I also notice an "A History of Sailor Moon Hentai {18+}" panel listed for Saturday Night November 5, 2011 in Panel 5 LaSalle, Level 5. You must be 18+ to attend.

Artist Alley and Panels-
Lilly's Art (Green Table Cloth with banner!) Sailor Moon: Cerebrating A New Generation of Fans

Family of Moonlight , Moonlight Real Girls: A BSSMLA Fanlisting|Fansite , Tsuki Mubi: a pretty guardian video collection
lilly.peacecraft@gmail.com

Last edited by Lilly-chan : 10-29-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Lilly-chan is offline   Reply With Quote