Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Japan

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #31
shiroro
シロロ

Aww I found your youtube channel and saw you were having workshops in Tokyo but it looks like I missed this month's. I'll be in the Tokyo area until the 5th of October. I hope you can have another session sometime cuz I'd love to learn your magic of constructing awesome cosplays!
shiroro is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #32
gixxer

Shiroro , then u are in luck .. next one will be in 1st October. see u there i guess
gixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #33
shiroro
シロロ

Oh boy I hope I can find the place. Also I randomly peeked at the site and it was listed as October 15th? Did the date get pushed?
shiroro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2011, 08:28 AM   #34
-Edo-

Hey all, just talked to Goldy, the next workshop will be on October 15th. We had originally planned for this weekend but TGS plans pushed things back a bit. If anyone wants to buy PH9 urethane or an anything to get started Goldy will have a bunch there.

See you then!
-Edo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #35
RookBartly
Bass Playing Otaku

I'll be a few late but I will be there. I need to start that Eva...

"There is no coincidence in this world. There is only hitsuzen." -Yuko Ichihara
RookBartly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #36
-Edo-

Yep, I'll make sure he brings the patterns.
Unread 10-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #37
-Edo-

Missed you on the weekend RookBartly! Sounds like you had some work? The next workshop will be November 20th
Unread 10-21-2011, 11:23 AM   #38
Arale~
Arale~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Edo- View Post
Yep, they've been monthly for a while but the information was only up on his site. People voiced interest last week so its probably the easiest place to collect information here.

People have also been wondering how to get urethane and 2 way enamel for construction so we can discuss that here too. We usually set the date for the next meeting when we meet up so the July date will be decided after we get together in June.
Hello. I've seen your videos on YouTube and I want to say thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. I'm not in Japan, but I am one of those people that would like to know how to get the urethane and 2 way enamel as well as the adhesives to go with it. I'm looking forward to more videos!
Arale~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2011, 06:57 AM   #39
-Edo-

Hi Arale~! For materials the best and cheapest thing to do right now is to go local, there should be 2 way enamel in a large fabric shop near you, for the urethane there are lots of options like foam material similar to that found in a yoga mat or some of those connectable flooring pieces for kids. Otherwise Wonderflex or craft foam works too. We have a couple videos on the way so when Goldy gets back from England we'll be putting one out. Thanks!
Unread 11-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #40
mixaka
Granter of wishes

I would like to attend on the 20th! But, I don't quite get what I should do or bring..... Do I need to have some project to work on and bring my own materials?
mixaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #41
-Edo-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixaka View Post
I would like to attend on the 20th! But, I don't quite get what I should do or bring..... Do I need to have some project to work on and bring my own materials?
Nope, just come on down and check it out! We'll be there from 1pm, there is a map to the workshop on Goldy's webpage.
Unread 11-17-2011, 10:12 PM   #42
mixaka
Granter of wishes

Great! I'll be there around 1 then. I'll give you a call if I get lost, but hopefully I can manage myself.
Unread 11-19-2011, 04:52 AM   #43
-Edo-

Sounds good!
Unread 11-26-2011, 09:39 AM   #44
-Edo-

Good to see you out mixaka! Put together what you can for the weapon you'd like to create and we can get to putting it together next month. We will be having the next workshop on December 10th.
Unread 11-26-2011, 11:55 AM   #45
mixaka
Granter of wishes

I'll be there ^^ Though I may have to skip on dinner again. T.T Forgot about plans I have that evening in Otsuki.