Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > Other Fashion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-06-2011, 02:36 AM   #46
Adorima

My sense of style in a word is eclectic. I don't like matchy matchy stuff. It can be vintage feminine pastel or midtone, like Courtney Love's messed up baby-doll http://safashint.files.wordpress.com...dollgrunge.pngmeets preppy boyish http://stowersbespoke.files.wordpres...pink-tweed.jpg. Or I can be plain and wear a man's work-shirt and skinny jeans with sneakers. My favorite outfits in the past always have the element of fantasy in them.

+*+*+

NDK 2012/13:
Yori Wakaba - Vampire Knight 25%
Wang Yao (China) - Axis Powers Hetalia
Adorima is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #47
tarinalove
alsoknownas Katarini

My boyfriend likes to say I am indie preppy. My favorite things to wear are short skirts and shorts, loose tees and tanks. And his clothes. I also love a good pair of heels with a classy dress.

And I can also wear something circa 1920s flapper era meets a boyfriend jacket.

it all depends on my mood but looking put together is ideal.

https://www.facebook.com/RinaMeowsir
I take commissions, just send me a message. <3
tarinalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #48
supergeekgirl
Kawa Kon Chair

At work, I wear tank tops with short sleeve button down shirts open over them. I have to stay relatively conservative for that. In the evening, I don't usually feel like changing into something crazy, so I wear the tank top with (always) olive drab cargo pants, more often than not a bandanna. If I'm going out somewhere, I tend to dress to the theme of whatever it is, to the point of going over-the-top. I go to wizard rock concerts in Slytherin-themed punk clothing, for example. I usually wear vintage clothing to church. Most of my vintage stuff is from the 50s and 60s.

I LOVE steampunk/neo-Victorian, and my work outfits in the winter tend toward high-collared Victorian style shirts, sometimes with brooches. Been collecting that stuff for about 10 years now.
Kawa Kon: Into Darkness in 2014!
supergeekgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2011, 11:52 PM   #49
Marywilliams

I love to wear white dress with matching white pearls set and pearls bracelet. Also, I mostly prefer light color salwar kameez.
Marywilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2011, 04:46 PM   #50
Arieru

My style is a mixture of Girly/classic and visual kei/grunge. I like pastel colors and flowy, oversized clothing mixed with dark, muted colors and jeans.
Arieru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 05:00 AM   #51
ainsliejones

I like One Shoulder gowns , jeans and T-shirts .
It is a famous belief that if you are not fashion then you are nobody. Independent fashion is the new trend this year, create your own fashion and be a trend setter for Evening Dresses and Unique Vintage Dresses.
ainsliejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #52
Celestila

I used to be really into gyaru fashion, but now it just inspires me. I love girly/sweet kei stuff mixed with masculine pieces. When I'm not wearing girly stuff I like rokku (rock) gyaru outfits. I really love big cocktail rings and dangly earrings as accessories. Cardigans are also a staple. My nails are usually simple with either a bold color or glitter + nail stickers. Makeup is usually "natural" gyaru minus lashes everyday.
Anime Blues '12
Celestila is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 10:17 PM   #53
Miaka5

What ever im feeling that day somedays ill wear platform shoes with a schoolgirl skirt and hoodie. Another day i might wear baggy overals with a button up shirt underneath.
Miaka5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 11:57 PM   #54
Ja-kun
Impudent Rump

I wear jeans...like All.The.Time. xD T shirt and jeans are pretty normal for me. I do like steampunk, lolita, etc..but I don't normally wear anything that would qualify as any of those things. I do have a couple shirts that look a little lolita..but one of them doesn't fit me that well and the other is...actually I don't know where that one is xD deeerp. I like wearing oversized shirts as well! So comfy...I have this big black t shirt with a tiger on it that I wear pretty frequently...though honestly it would probably be better as a night shirt :P
Unread 10-20-2011, 12:25 PM   #55
MythrilDragon
Psy...duck?

Most of the time it's T shirt (mostly the geeky ones that I've stocked up on) and jeans for practicality, although I plan to expand my wardrobe a bit and make things besides costumes as well. I'm a huge fan of vintage styles from the 40s and 50s, so whenever I have to go dress shopping for something I tend to look for more things in that style.
MythrilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011, 04:16 AM   #56
andriakalvi

I like to wearing a cross and rosary beads because these two are entirely different thinks..and my mom told me that wearing rosary beads just for fashion's sake is abusing the rosary's use...

prayer beads | catholic jewellery
andriakalvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #57
ChibiToon
What have you done?

My fashion depends on how I'm feeling that day..... if I feel emo-ish, I wear dark colors/punk fashion. If I feel cute, I dress kinda in a pink 50's type of fashion. And if I feel goofy/happy, I dress in a (mild) version of Spank! or neon/pastel Fairy Kei.

I also created my own spin-off of Fairy Kei which I dubbed "Kyandii Kei"... which is less 80s and more focused on candy/junk food. Its fun to look for things that relate to it, like cupcake sprinkle Vans shoes, Betsey Johnson candy-themed bags, and Onch Movement jewelry.

CT

Future Cosplays: More APH, Angel Sanctuary, CCSakura, K-ON, TsubasaRC, and Kuroshitsuji.
ChibiToon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 09:16 PM   #58
Chistina199
'Queen of Hip-Pop

Sexy Gyaru kei most of the time~~ but I also like to wear Otome kei and Lolita ^^;;; Werid combination I know... XD
Unread 12-14-2011, 09:26 PM   #59
SweeneyTodd
Jack Sparrow impersonator

You guys all seem to have very interesting fashions you like to wear in normal life. lol I think I am probably the least interesting person on here. My style doesn't really fit into a category. Like many people, the way I dress changes depending on how lazy I feel. Usually in the morning, all I can be bothered with is some simple pants and a t-shirt of some sort (my shirts usually have blood, are related to Sweeney, Depp, or anime, and some are just kinda stylized). I wear a lot of black.. most of my wardrobe is black, and I also sometimes enjoy dressing kinda like Mrs. Lovett and I use parts of my ST cosplay in daily life. But yea, it really varies I guess. I don't have a set style of dressing. I'm kinda all over the place

If someone searched through my closet they would probably find a lot of items that could be used for various costumes. My clothing ranges from goth-ish to very normal clothing, I also have some suits (that I use for when I go to dog shows). It's all very random

One thing that I can never bring myself to do though is to wear leggings as pants (as in a t-shirt and just leggings. That just seems so odd to me, so I don't think I would ever be able to do that. lol
Unread 12-16-2011, 05:01 AM   #60
StrawberrySiren
Five Feet of POWAH!

If someone looked in my closet...they'd see a few really nice dresses that I only wear at dressy parties or on dates. And then they'd get attacked by about twenty bajillion band t shirts.

Band shirts and jeans. All day err' day.

Tumblr|Twitter|DeviantArt
StrawberrySiren is offline   Reply With Quote