When I made this for my husband, I used McCall's 4745 for the pattern. I just modified the lower half to have the right hemline, and put in an invisible zipper instead of the buttons. I used a heavy black suiting fabric I just had stored away, which by some divine power of the universe matched a pair of dress pants my husband already owned. If you know which dress pants you are using, I would take them to the fabric store with you and try and match that material as closely as possible. I just used gold bias tape for the trim... The one I made is not actually lined as I made it in a very short amount of time, but I do not think it would be difficult to line at all--the pattern includes lining, anyway. I think the red of the cuffs is actually a heavy lining material I had in the closet, also trimmed with gold bias tape.
For the mantel, I just drafted a pattern and used heavy cotton with a very stiff interfacing. I hand painted the designs (in the wrong color ^_^... Will be remaking that one!), and just bought a short length of silver chain which I tacked down to each end of the front of the mantel. I strongly recommend tacking the mantel to the shoulders of the jacket, whether with snaps or velcro or even loose stitches, if you are planning on wearing it outside. My husband has had to fight to keep his from flying away sometimes in the wind.
I have a few pictures of his in my gallery, though no direct shots. His mantel is several years old at this point so the interfacing is weakening a little from traveling with it so much, but it stood up really nicely for its first couple of years. When I do eventually remake it with the right color paint, I will make it the same way since I was pretty pleased with it.
Hope that helps!
"Don't say it isn't worth it..."
I'll be waiting... I'll be waiting here, so if you come here, you'll find me... I promise.