Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 01-13-2012, 01:27 AM   #1
honmaniureshii
Registered User
 
honmaniureshii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
Don't know what to cosplay >_<

Soo this next cosplay (in about 3 months from now) is going to (probably) be one of my last cosplays in my hometown so I want to go kind of all out but keep it in an understandable budget (so nothing over $100?) and I don't really have time to sew buut anyway I'm pretty tiny, so I can't really cosplay characters with gigantic bajungas (boobies) unfortunately >__<
uhh here are a few picies of meh :x 2 with light makeup and one kind of heavier
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2012-01-10 at 23.13.jpg (75.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2012-01-07 at 22.40.jpg (92.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2012-01-03 at 17.47.jpg (63.5 KB, 0 views)
honmaniureshii is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 01-13-2012, 03:23 AM   #2
vegsrus
Vegsrus
 
vegsrus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 60
well..when i think of a new character to do...i dive into my comic book collection and next thing i know boom!...i want to do Dr Doom!...lol...to me the characters just speak out to me and i pick them...also video games do that to me alot but alot of the characters i like i dont think i would portray very well lol...

what are some charachters that you like? i would ask myself that question first and then run through ur list of ideas...
vegsrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2012, 04:03 AM   #3
honmaniureshii
Registered User
 
honmaniureshii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegsrus View Post
well..when i think of a new character to do...i dive into my comic book collection and next thing i know boom!...i want to do Dr Doom!...lol...to me the characters just speak out to me and i pick them...also video games do that to me alot but alot of the characters i like i dont think i would portray very well lol...

what are some charachters that you like? i would ask myself that question first and then run through ur list of ideas...
ahh okay thanks
honmaniureshii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #4
jenna_tails
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4
omg you're so pretty! hm, what about Sekai Saionji from School Days? Maybe even Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket^^ Or maybe Lenalee Lee from D. Gray Man :33 Good luck~!
jenna_tails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
Shirayuki~Chan
Registered User
 
Shirayuki~Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,008
Are you willing to wear a wig?
If so:
Jade Harley from Homestuck
Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki
Mifune Ryouko from Denpa Onna
Shiemi Moriyama from Ao No Exorcist
Liechtenstein from Hetalia
Seychelles from Hetalia
Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran Highschool Host Club
I'm pretty sure all of those could be done for around $100 nothing too amazing, but 100 is a pretty small budget =/

If not:
Kairi from Kingdom of Hearts
Rukia from Bleach
That's all I can think of! >_< I hope I helped!
__________________
Next Convention: Anime Detour

Cosplays:
Blackfire- Teen Titans
Weiss Schnee (White Outfit)- RWBY




Shirayuki~Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012, 03:04 AM   #6
Y2K_Kat
Kat
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 29
Skuld from Oh My Goddess!
http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/D...er_01-7-03.jpg

Osaka from Azumanga Daioh:
http://www.asianpopcorn.com/Themes/I...0527022323.jpg
Y2K_Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #7
animenerd93
Neko Neko Chi CHi
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,844
Im gonna agree with shirayuki~chan, but ill also add Yuni from katekyo hitman reborn!, her costume will run to the max of ur budget but you prob wont need a wig! Its an extremely cute cosplay too!
__________________
Cosplays~~~~~~
Anime and Kpop cosplaying is life~
KCON:
RapMonster- BTS N.O
fem!Ravi- VIXX Hyde
Hyuk- VIXX Voodoo Doll
animenerd93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2012, 05:02 AM   #8
honmaniureshii
Registered User
 
honmaniureshii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna_tails View Post
omg you're so pretty! hm, what about Sekai Saionji from School Days? Maybe even Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket^^ Or maybe Lenalee Lee from D. Gray Man :33 Good luck~!
TwT ahh thank you <3
ahhh i really like the lenalee outfit O3O ~!~!~!~! soo cuuute <3
thanks so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirayuki~Chan View Post
Are you willing to wear a wig?
If so:
Jade Harley from Homestuck
Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki
Mifune Ryouko from Denpa Onna
Shiemi Moriyama from Ao No Exorcist
Liechtenstein from Hetalia
Seychelles from Hetalia
Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran Highschool Host Club
I'm pretty sure all of those could be done for around $100 nothing too amazing, but 100 is a pretty small budget =/

If not:
Kairi from Kingdom of Hearts
Rukia from Bleach
That's all I can think of! >_< I hope I helped!
whoa you're so good at this O.O~! you must be an expert ^0^~!
thank you so much!
ahh is $100 really a small budget o.O what's an ideal budget??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2K_Kat View Post
ahh Skuld! she's so cute <3
thanks for your help ^0^

Quote:
Originally Posted by animenerd93 View Post
Im gonna agree with shirayuki~chan, but ill also add Yuni from katekyo hitman reborn!, her costume will run to the max of ur budget but you prob wont need a wig! Its an extremely cute cosplay too!
ahh thanks so much ^0^ yeah i was contemplating her outfit too ^-^ ~!
honmaniureshii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
Luckifrog
Lucki
 
Luckifrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by honmaniureshii View Post
whoa you're so good at this O.O~! you must be an expert ^0^~!
thank you so much!
ahh is $100 really a small budget o.O what's an ideal budget??
Lol, i was just wondering about that too. xP

$100 sounds like a lot to me... but i guess it's not.
__________________
A sound soul
Dwells within a sound mind
And a sound body.
Luckifrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2012, 06:38 PM   #10
Shirayuki~Chan
Registered User
 
Shirayuki~Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by honmaniureshii View Post

whoa you're so good at this O.O~! you must be an expert ^0^~!
thank you so much!
ahh is $100 really a small budget o.O what's an ideal budget??
Thanks! xD I just know a lot of characters~ :3
Well, normally if you buy the costume it can be from $70-100 and than if you need the wig it can be around $20 and the shoes + accessories! My last cosplay was around $150 and that was the cheaper one! The one I'm doing now is running over 200 o__o

But most of those cosplays could be done for around $100! Especially the characters from Homestuck! :3 They're really simple~
__________________
Next Convention: Anime Detour

Cosplays:
Blackfire- Teen Titans
Weiss Schnee (White Outfit)- RWBY




Shirayuki~Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.