Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1183 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #2296
Dark1WingAngel
Heartless Angel

Name of Commissioner: MsTestament
Character commissioned and series/video game: Xemnas Final Form
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3909/xemnas.jpg
Timeline: I contacted her on December 31 2011 and she had finished and Delivered to me on January 6th 2012
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Overall she was always immediate on responding to messages, she worked beyond very fast, and gave me updates at every step of the way. I needed the rush order for Anime Los Angeles only a week from when I contacted her and she even delivered the item to me personally which was absolutely amazing. The coat is absolutely accurate to the character and is made of a very durable and comfortable material. The only slight con I can possibly say about the item is its a little long but no problem. I wish i could give a better grade than A+ its absolutely amazing, and my current best cosplay!
Final Grade: A+++++

Last edited by Dark1WingAngel : 01-15-2012 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Name of Commissioner not Ravendarkholmse
Dark1WingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #2297
MsTestament
Sanguine Threads

AKA MsTestament
My Portfolio http://sanguinethreads.zxq.net/ Over 7 years of experience, quick turn around, clothing quality cosplay. I do near everything from mini top hats , accessories,lolita, trenchcoats, kimonos and Japanese garb, Ren Faire, original design, even corsetry. Feel free to contact me for any reason!
MsTestament is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #2298
Konapi

Name of Commissioner: Tsukeru
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.etsy.com/shop/OOAKrafts
Character commissioned and series/video game: VOCALOID Toeto Luka Fur Hat
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/a...kaHatv2-01.jpg
Timeline: About 2 weeks for payment to clear, hat to be made, and for my hat to be shipped and delivered.
Describe your Experience. I ordered a custom made VOCALOID Toeto Luka fur hat from Tsukeru. The quality of the hat is AMAZING! She kept me updated frequently when progress was made with pictures and her communication was excellent! The hat was made in a very timely manner and was shipped quickly! I would love to do business with her again in the future! Thank you so much!
Final Grade: A
Konapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #2299
Fullflame333

Name of Commissioner: Hello Cosplay
Website/C.com gallery
Character commissioned: Fullmetal Alchemist, Colonel Roy Mustang
I gave them my measurements, even asking questions on what kinds of extra measurements I could give them (such as pants length and jacket length) and I received the costume after about a month.
Thing was, everything, but he pants, where wrong. The waist cape wasn't even the same size as the pants- too small- and the jacket was TINY and nothing near what I asked for.
I took pictures of everything, did everything they said in the warranty and told them i got the wrong size (furious about this whole situation) and they did tell me they would make and send me a whole new cosplay that was the correct size, and that they had, indeed, sent me the wrong one.
I did all this around/before Christmas. I'm still waiting for my cosplay. :/
Final Grade: B-
Fullflame333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 03:41 PM   #2300
Acantha
Annoying Loser

Name of Commissioner: Cosplaymandy or Chokichi
Website/C.com gallery:
http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s...t/58607/cat/21
Character commissioned:Shunya Yamashita's One Voice cover girl's Spear
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://s879.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=DSCN1109.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process):
Late Nov2011 - Quoted and sent payment
Early Jan2012 - Received in mail
2 months roughly
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
Pros:
Replies is messages very promptly, worked very fast despite the holidays. Puts up with my nagging very well. The prop was pretty accurate and sturdy. Shipping was very fast despite it coming from china. Definitely would refer her for props.

Cons: None really, there are parts of the prop that aren't to accurate, but its not too noticeable.
Final Grade: A-
Acantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #2301
FluffyCoatIzaya
I Love Izaya Orihara ^^

Name of Commissioner: faithinpoison/ Ridi Kitty Design
Website/C.com gallery:
http://www.cosplay.com/member/87641
http://www.ridikitty.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Vampire Knight Zero Kiryu Jacket/vest , armband
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
http://i41.tinypic.com/110kpwl.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/8wxh89.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process): 8/10/11 -jan 17 2012
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.:
pro:
good communication
good quality
showed me progresses photos
asked my opinion on things
fast shipping
Cons:
Kept Pushing forward when it would be done.
A little tight around the upper waist on the vest buts it not a big problem.

Overly a great commissioner. She does great work and shes super nice and friendly. I would recommend her but , only if your con is many months away.
Final Grade: A-
FluffyCoatIzaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #2302
mistypoison

****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****

Name of Commissioner: ****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com
Character commissioned and series/video game: Hetalia, North Italy, Shoes
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item -will add later-
Timeline (how long your order took to process) 20 Days [Including Shipping Time]

Pros:

This is my first reviews so I'm not quite sure where to begin ^^; Well Firstly the materiel Seems to be strong and could withstand being worn as shoes outside (obviously) I measured them, and they have the EXACT measurements I sent, I ordered a size smaller on accident [I am a UK size 7 and I got a M size], but they still fit nicely! and since it was my first time buying anything cosplay related, I asked alot of questions, all of which were replied to within 24 hours! + They also have videos of their products so you can see them better!

Cons:

A little bit hard to fit my Pant legs under, But this is my fault since I measured without them on. The smell that is coming from these boots! I think I'll need to air them out for a few days......They also take a few minutes to put on, but this is just due to the shoe's design.
I quess you could also include the cost, which was around $83 without shipping is a little high for just shoes. Also I received Coupons that were for 2011, so Expired in other words.

Mini Complaint: I found some more "Realistic" Boots on eBay which were way cheaper, so I probably won't be wearing these ones for my actual cosplay as much ^^;

Final Grade: A+
mistypoison is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #2303
playmysitardemy
Hahahaha......wait, what?

Name of Commissioner: Kraz_ekid

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/109291

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Terra shirt (Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep)originally and added Barnaby Brooks Jr. jacket (Tiger & Bunny)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://yama-shadow-wolf.deviantart.com/#/d4kc4l3 (Right inside is the jacket), http://yama-shadow-wolf.deviantart.com/#/d4kc3lz [s]I'll post pics of Terra's shirt once I actually get some.[/s] Terra progress pic until I can get one of me wearing it

Timeline (how long your order took to process): About two or three months

Describe your Experience:Alright, I've never had good luck with placing up ads here in the commissions wanted but I really needed the shirt done. So, I sucked it up and posted once more for Terra's shirt with a deadline before Yaoi Con (October 21 was the first day). A couple nibbles, but no one wanted to work with me with me already having the fabric. Until I received a messaged from Kraz_ekid on the 14th. She was super friendly, polite yet straight to the point and was stationed in Los Angeles (about half an hour drive from me, if even that). This helped me big time with this commission. She even agreed to make the jacket for my fiancee even though it wasn't part of the original ad. So, a tight-fitting shirt and a pleather motorcycle jacket for $140 plus fabric cost.

She gave me her cell number so I could get in contact whenever I wanted and after a bit of talking, I was able to meet her in person. This is a huge plus for me and we went to pick out the exact fabric and shade of color that we wanted for the jacket and she was able to take our measurements so there wouldn't be any mistakes.

She kept me periodically updated with both the shirt then the jacket. I think I still have the progress pictures. Another plus: she listened when I had concerns and if something didn't look right in the progress photos and would do her best to correct it. Kraz did get a bit flustered over the jacket but it still came out beautifully as did the shirt.

I did get a bit worried when it came to the last few weeks before the deadline, but when the package came in, my fiancee and I tore into it and tried the items on. Wonderful fit! If anything, I will say only two things bothered us but they are minimal. First, the shirt has a small seam in the middle of the collar in the front of the shirt and while not visible unless you're really close nor can I feel, it takes away just slightly from the overall look (though the fabric paint glitter made up for it!) Also, since she was a bit confused about what the jacket was, the collar is a bit wider than it should be (as seen in pictures). I think she said she would re-make the jacket as well, so everything came out great!

I think she moved or is about to move but I would very much recommend her to others!

Final Grade: A+. She did not do anything without asking me or my fiancee, even when she came into problems and took our opinions in mind while working. A total sweetheart and prompt. Near the end, she does taper off in keeping in touch until she's ready to ship, but she still will send final pictures before asking if she can.

And if you're REALLY bored, my YouTube channel (beware, some boy love videos)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TamerKatsuya

Last edited by playmysitardemy : 02-09-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: New pics
playmysitardemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2012, 04:10 PM   #2304
thunderfirewolf

Name of Commissioner: cosblade.com / Michael Young

Website/C.com gallery: cosblade.com

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Healing rod for Garnet from Final Fantasy 9, blonde wig for Sailor V

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
Have yet to receive them.
(Update 03/09/12)

Photos of healing rod

Timeline (how long your order took to process): First contacted 10/22/11 about commission, took commissioner five days to reply saying he was busy with Halloween commissions. He finally got back to me on 11/02/11 and the paypal invoice was sent to me 11/03/11 and was paid promptly. As of today, it's been almost three months since I first contacted him about the wig and rod. I haven't gotten either yet. Though, he did say the rod is in the mail, but did not give a tracking number.

UPDATE (03-08-12): Staff received 01-26-12, the day I left for convention that staff was used for. 16 days after due date given.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.: I contacted the commissioner in advance and gave a date of 01/10/12 as when I needed them by. He said he would definitely be able to do it in time and even thanked me for giving him such an advanced notice. After I sent the payment through paypal on 11/03/11, I didn't e-mail him again and he didn't e-mail me. I figured I'd let him work without me breathing down his neck. Well, that turned out to be a mistake.
As it was getting closer to my deadline, I started to get nervous and so I sent him an e-mail on 12/31/11 reminded him of what I had commissioned and asking how it was going. He replied the same day telling me that he had my deadline on his calender and he knew it was coming up. And that he would start making the rod next week and that his wife would start on the wig. Well, I let it lay at that, until the 4th rolled around. That was only 6 days before I needed to have the rod and wig. I sent him another e-mail, just saying that I hoped he wasn't having much trouble. I received no reply.

Finally, the 10th rolled around and I sent him an e-mail asked how it was going and reminded him that TODAY was my deadline. He e-mailed me back later that day and told me that the healing rod should be done by the end of the week and that he's still waiting on the wig to arrive. He also said that if he didn't have it by Friday, he'd give me a heads up. I e-mailed him back telling him that I was upset about not having the rod and wig in time for what I needed and asking for progress photos. It wasn't until the next day that he e-mailed me again, telling me how sorry he was that he missed my deadline and that he had mixed my deadline up with another customer. He assured me that he would bump mine up to the front of the line and get it finished as quickly as possible. He apologized again, but he still missed my deadline and I wasn't able to use them for what I needed them for.

I e-mailed him back asking when was the soonest I could get it and also asking what the status of the wig was. He e-mailed me back saying that he was pretty sure he could have the rod finished before the weekend and send it out Friday evening. But that the wig may not be in until next week. He said that if it wasn't, he will ship them separate at his own cost. He then sent me an image of the staff at that point and assured me that it would be done before the weekend. The rod looked okay in the image, but it wasn't completed, only the handle was done. It seemed a little off from the original, but it wasn't bad.

The next e-mail I received from him was the e-mail with the attached picture and that was on 01/12/12. I sent him an e-mail that same day saying that it looked good and thanking him. THEN on the 15th, I still hadn't heard anything from him, so I e-mailed him myself and asked how close he was to being done. He replied on the 16th telling me that it had been mailed on Friday from his work, but because of the holiday Monday, he wasn't sure when it would process. No details about how it was shipped, no tracking number. Just that it was shipped Friday. He did say that when he went into work the next day he'd find out for me, but I never got an e-mail about it. He also said that he was supposed to have the wig that same week.

Well, I sent him a reply on the 16th thanking him again and saying that I hoped the wig came in soon. I received no reply. I gave him a few days, then I e-mailed him AGAIN on the 18th just saying I was wondering when the wig would come in and informing him that I found another event to wear the wig to, but I'd need it by the 26th of this month. And I also told him that I was worried I wouldn't have it in time. That e-mail also went without a reply.

Finally, last night I e-mailed him and this time I was stern with him. I asked if there was a tracking number for the staff because I had yet to receive it. I also asked what was going on with the wig. I tried to be as polite as possible, but this is just beyond frustrating. He missed the deadline once and now it looks like he'll miss it, again. Which means that I will have to put out more money to buy a wig at the convention and, honestly, hope that they have what I need in a wig.

UPDATE 03-08-12:

Three days later on 01-23-12 I emailed him again, I asked if everything was alright, just to make sure that nothing serious had happened to him or anyone in his family, that way I wouldn't look like a total jerk for yelling at him. I also told him that I feared it wouldn't be here for Thursday when I needed it and I went on to compare my situation to my boyfriend purchasing an item that was shipped from the same state and was guaranteed there by Wednesday and it had shipped at a later date than what he said my rod and wig had shipped at. I also asked to make sure the shipped address was correct because of how long it was taking.

He replied to me the next day (01-24-12) and went on to say that he was sorry for not replying to me, he gave me the excuse that he wasn't able to get on the internet at his house and did not elaborate (I still am unsure if this is true or not, just for the fact of the next things that happened.) He then went on to say he was on a friends computer and that my staff had come BACK to him. He double checked the shipping address, which was correct. I then found out that he was using his employers UPS account to ship my item (He did say that he had permission), but then went on to say that maybe one of his managers saw it and didn't recognize it, so they cancelled it. I'm unsure if I believe him at this point in time, but he goes on to say that he will ship it out USPS tomorrow. He then tells me that the wig is not there and will not be there in time because it is shipping from China.
He then tells me that if I have found a place that can get me the wig I need in time, he will be happy to refund me the money I need to purchase it. So, I give him props for being compliant with that and understanding, but at the same time it IS his fault and I believe the refund was what needed to be done. He ended the message by giving me his cell number and saying that I should text him confirming the shipping address and that it would be the best way to get ahold of him.

The rest of the conversation for the night took place over texts, unfortunately I no longer have the phone that holds the texts. But from memory, I can say that I had him refund me 65 dollars so I could purchase a wig at the convention, he did comply and refunded me the 65 over paypal as he rightfully should have. He found a USPS way to ship that was guaranteed two days. I paid no extra, though I would have been furious had he demanded extra for shipping when the whole issue was his fault. He shipped it Tuesday afternoon, sent me a text confirming it. I thanked him and on Thursday I received my package, just a few hours before I was set to leave on the 3 hour drive to the convention.

So, in short:

Pros: Relatively cheap, I'd say.

Con: Missed deadline, actually forgot deadline. Wanted full amount at one time. HORRIBLE communication. You're left in the dark for long periods of time.

Personally, after this, I would not recommend him. Or, if you're going to use him, make sure that you e-mail him constantly, don't pay him all up front and constantly remind him of your deadline. Again, though, I would not recommend him.

UPDATE (03-08-12):
Cons of product: When I opened the packaging for the staff, it smelled like the paint was still wet. Which, to me, said that he never did ship it prior to the final shipping that got it to me the DAY I was leaving for the convention (Far after my deadline). I actually just unpacked it tonight for photos and the smell is completely gone. That reassures me that it was freshly done when shipped to me.
The product quality is terrible, itself. He did get the measurement right and made it 43 inches (I gave the measurement of at least 40 inches) and I do give him props for using medical tape to wrap it instead of painting white around the staff, since it was a Healing rod and looking at the pictures I believe it's gauze, but that's about all this rod has going for it. The painting is terrible, if you look at the photos you can tell that it was rushed and has unfinished parts. He also simply used an ink pen to draw the hearts on and it looks nothing like that part of the rod.
Another issue with the craftsmanship is that there is visible glue where the foam ball he used was glued to the rod. I find it disgusting and it looks like snot.
The end part that is simply screwed onto the staff also is an issue, it doesn't line up perfectly and as you can see, it's obvious that he put the screw hole in at the wrong point and changed it, all this did was make it wobbly and impossible to screw tight.

Final Grade: F

Last edited by thunderfirewolf : 03-09-2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Updating with photos of item finally received and more information about final transaction and emails/texts sent.
thunderfirewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #2305
AirVee
Failure at Cosplay...

Name of Merchant:Second Skin Suits
Item purchased (please include quantity): 1 white zentai
Links to picture(s) of your received item: None ATM Will update later.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): 2 days total. Ordered the 25th, arrived today the 27th.
Pros: Everything. They offer free shipping and if you want insurance it's about $2. I needed a zentai for Katsucon and with Chinese New Year I was not only strapped for time but cash too. With a little digging I came across SSS and I was a bit nervous to see about $30 a suit and free shipping.
But, holy smokes, at my door with tracking in 2 days and $30 later.
Cons: Not a one. Minor complaint is that they don't have more colors available so I'm gonna have to end up dyeing this one for the color I need.
It's awesome to have an American zentai seller with such awesome service.
Alter!Saver (Prototype)
Enkidu (Strange Fake)

AX 2014
Lancer (Prototype)
Shirou Kotomine (Apocrypha)
Archer (Stay Night)
AirVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #2306
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Name of Commissioner: Deuce_VII

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/55401

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.)Cloud Strifes main blade from the fusion sword (final fantasy 7 advent children)

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...CN8051copy.jpg
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...N8043-logo.jpg

Timeline (how long your order took to process) About a month and a half id say..not exactly sure

PROS: Great communication, Shows progress pics, Super AMAZING work. looks exactly like i asked for it to look.

CONS: One side got a little off center, but he told me about it and asked if i minded. i didnt cuz its hard to notice. But other then that nothing. hes great to work with

COMMENTS: if you want a great sword, or gun, or i guess prop in general..go to this guy....NOW!!

Tumblr
Commissions Here
Akicon 2014 (so far):
-OC (Original Series)
-Akaito (Vocaloid)

WIP
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
-Yui Hirasawa (Attack On K-On!)
-Hanji (Attack On Titan)
-Takamina (AKB0048)
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Link (Zelda: OOT)
-Miku (Vocaloid, Galaxy Girls [fan models])

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #2307
Ulquiorra1337

cosplay magic costume + wig

Name of Commissioner: Cosplay magic

Website/C.com gallery: www.cosplaymagic.com

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.):

Ulquiorra original form from the serie Bleach + Ulquiorra cosplay wig

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item

Aint got the pictures yet but will upload them as soon as I have.

picture on website: http://www.cosplaymagic.com/bleach-u...a-cosplay.html
http://www.cosplaymagic.com/blulcowig.html

Timeline (how long your order took to process)

10 days, I must however say though that I ordered during Chinese new year so they were unable to deliver as their shipping companies took a week off or I would have been able to get it sooner

Pros:

What you see is what you get. The picture on the site and the costume I have are identical, its carefully made and you can feel that its high quality stuff and surely worth the price I paid for it. The wig is not completely styled as on the picture but it was said so in advance that the wig could differ from the picture and its not at all too bad, besides I'll be able to restyle it but I like it better as it is right now. Also the delivery time was quite decent for being in the middle of the Chinese spring-festival. I sent an E-mail to their address and they responded to me within 2 days and told me they will deliver in early February as they are not able to deliver early but the package arrived this afternoon so even earlier than expected.

Cons:

Cant really say I have any Cons to mention. their customer service was great, the product I got was exactly what I expected and the delivery time under the circumstances was awesome too

Ulquiorra1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #2308
Gypsyangelf4i
Places to go,People to be

Name of Merchant: d-jenn
Item purchased (please include quantity): Selene from Underworld Corset
Links to picture(s) of your received item: http://gypsyangelf4i.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4ojrya (more to come)
Timeline (how long your order took to process): . 21 Days
Pros: Excellent communication from start to finish. Commissioner always kept me updated and even sent progress pics. Finished before estimated time! Fast shipping!
Cons:None!!
Final Grade: A+++++++
Comments:
This was my first experience commissioning a cosplay piece so I was super nervous. d-jenn answered all my questions, asked my opinion on certain parts (ie how 'I' preferred to have it done) , Answered all my emails either immediately or withing 12 hours, quoted a more than fair price and produced an excellent replica. She even finished well before the due date. I wouldn't hesitate to use her services in the future. Excellent commissioner!!
Unread 02-05-2012, 05:52 AM   #2309
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Mistypoison, could you please edit your post with the name of who you commissioned? Their site was removed due to forum spam, and I'm not sure where to list them ^^ Thank you!

Otherwise: Updated!
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #2310
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Name of Commissioner: Omi

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/7365/

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Squall Leonhart wig from Final Fatasy VIII

THESE ARE TAKEN IN A MIRROR, SO THEY ARE SORTA REVERSED FROM WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE ON ME!!
FRONT: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...squallwig2.jpg
LEFT: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1.../squalwig3.jpg
RIGHT: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...squallwig1.jpg

Timeline (how long your order took to process): About a month. She had other commissions before me, but once she started, it only took about a week

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
PROS: damn everything!! shes an awesome person first off. so props for that lol, also she keeps in communication greatly, and was reasonable on price. If i have a wig stye i cant do, im going to her from now on.

CONS: Nothing........
Though i might want to ad that i had to slightly restyle the bangs. BUT!! its not her fault. the way the box wa handled it kinda came unstyled but it was just flopped a little. like this
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...2006/wig-3.jpg
but it took all of like 2 min to fix lol

EXP: the best lol

Tumblr
Commissions Here
Akicon 2014 (so far):
-OC (Original Series)
-Akaito (Vocaloid)

WIP
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
-Yui Hirasawa (Attack On K-On!)
-Hanji (Attack On Titan)
-Takamina (AKB0048)
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Link (Zelda: OOT)
-Miku (Vocaloid, Galaxy Girls [fan models])

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote