Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 01-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
Super8

All Teenage Girl Trio Cosplay?

We've been searching for a group cosplay that we could do and that is fairly well know. We are willing to wear wiggs and buy contacts. However, we would prefer if the characters weren't, how shall I put this, lacking in the clothes department?

Anyways, I am 5"8', pretty thin, shoulder length brown hair (I'm growing it out), and hazel eyes.

My first friend has long, mid-back, dirty blond hair. She has green eyes and is also thin. She is a few inches shorter than me.

This is a picture of us cosplaying because I couldn't find any recent ones of us dressed in normal clothes...

Finally, the last of us is rather short an thin. She has dark blond, light brown hair and blue eyes. She wears glasses and her hair is very curly and to her shoulders. I couldn't find a picture of her sadly.

Thanks for your help!
Super8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-19-2012, 01:17 AM   #2
Himeloli

The link didn't show up for me but by the descriptions I would say PPGZ would be fun their like older powerpuff girls ^-^
Himeloli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2012, 01:26 AM   #3
Sammie

When you said teenage girl trio I quickly thought of totally spies! One person would need to wear a wig. The outfits do seem to cover up.

Click on the pic to make it larger.
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2012, 01:36 AM   #4
draik41895

not AS well known, but there are three well dressed girls in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, who represent the three goddesses. They freakout when ever Link walks by and pop out hearts for him. I dont think its ever been done, but it would be neat. You could also go as the Oracles from other Zelda games, seeing as its pretty much the same trio. Red, Blue and Green is the main thing between the two.
draik41895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
animenerd93
Neko Neko Chi CHi

im gonna say find a group of girls from either fairy tail or vocaloid or haruhi suzumiya
RapMonster- BTS N.O
fem!Ravi- VIXX Hyde
Hyuk- VIXX Voodoo Doll
animenerd93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #6
uplaw
:|

I recommend Azumanga Daioh to you guys, it's a great series and there are a lot o charters to choose form. there are also a variety of outfits.
I also recommend the Hanagumi team from Shaman King, they also have a few different outfits, ad the are fun characters. I recommend though that you dread Shaman King, and not watch it, s the anime varies quite a lot form the books.
There are also lots of female characters from Avatar, but the most obvious trio would be Aula, Mai, and Ty Lee.
Good luck on your costumes!
Unread 01-20-2012, 06:29 AM   #7
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

What about Tohru, Hana, and Uo from Fruits Basket? ^^
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #8
Akahime
Red Princess

Magic Knight Rayearth. : 3 They have a trio (Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu) and are recognizable by most I would assume. :3 Or be Yuuko (xxxHOLiC), Himawari (xxxHOLiC), and Sakura (TRC) as there are art of the three of them together often. :3 Or if you want something simple, you three can do the three friends from Ano Hana, or even the three sisters from Minami-ke. : 3 Hilarious anime. Go and check it out if you haven't yet. : D
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?, Bambi/MC (Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story)

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #9
KratosAurion28

I thought of the Ah! My Goddess sisters Belldandy, Urd and Skuld (they have different clothes to choose from) pretty well known.

In progress:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Link

Next con: Yukicon 2.0 (10 - 11/1 - 2015) Espoo, Finland
SAT - ???
SUN - ???

Last edited by KratosAurion28 : 01-21-2012 at 06:49 AM.
KratosAurion28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #10
atemluver
07 Ghost? 07 ghost.

A volcaloid trio, thats what my 2 other friends and i are doing.
atemluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #11
SoulsinAshes
Wannabe Cosplayer

You could go as any combination of girls from Lucky Star, or maybe Haruhi, Mikuru, and Yuki from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm not sure if Aeris, Tifa, and Yuffie from FFVII are considered teenagers, but they're another all-girl trio to consider. There's also Kairi, Namine, and Larxene or Xion from Kingdom Hearts and any Vocaloid trio. And a lot of Zelda characters, too - there's always Saria, Malon, and Zelda as a sample.

Hope I helped!
SoulsinAshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2012, 11:17 AM   #12
jenna_tails

I have two ideas for you guys^^
What about Black Butler? (or in Japanese, Kuroshitsuji) The shortest with the blonde curly hair could be Elizabeth "Lizzie" Middleford, you could be Mey-Rin (she doesn't always wear glasses so don't worry about that if you don't wanna get them) and your other friend could be Madame Red or Ciel Phantomhive when he was dressed as a girl: http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/u...screenshot.jpg She would fit Ciel as a girl much better, to me:]

My other suggestion would be a Soul Eater group. Your friend with the curly hair could be Patty Thompson, your friend with the mid-back blonde light brown hair could be Liz Thompson, and you could be Maka Albarn, or even Blaire if you wanted, but it seems like you would fit Maka better. The only problem would be is that Liz and Patty have short shirts, not skirts, shirts, and their stomach is exposed, and Patty wears shorts but Liz wears jeans. So with that, Black Butler may be a better option for you. Good luck!
jenna_tails is offline   Reply With Quote