Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 01-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
Devika

Cosplay suggestions for duo, also, crossplayable?

Hello everyone! I have two questions for you!

The first one is, can I crossplay with this face? (FtM, if it wasn't obvious already) http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...1-22105900.jpg I've tried some contouring and highlighting (not in this pic, it's pretty much natural there), and still I think I can't even get close to a crossplay. I'm not aiming for a "manly" appearance, my goal is to cosplay Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura and I want to at least look less feminine. So yeah, possible without looking like a total dork? (Binding shouldn't be a problem, not much in my way there).

Second question, does anyone have nice suggestions for a duo? My little sister and I want to cosplay together, we're both about the same height, pale, blue-grayish eyes, blond hair. Crossplay ok for both! Wigs ok, contacts maybe (they're expensiive). (Please, NO hetalia or naruto suggestions!)

And how do you break it to your parents that you want to cosplay (crossplay no less? D8)
Devika is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-25-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
Luckifrog
Lucki

Wow. You're so much like me and my little sister.

We both want to coss/crossplay but dont know how to break it to our parents. x3 And if i did crossplay, i wouldn't have anything really in my way either. xP

{Are we all seperated at birth? Except for the fact we dont look the same xP}

So, I'll try to help you find some cosplay ideas. 8D Um, my little sister and I have thought of going as:

Two of the Five mizune sisters - Soul eater {We're uber excited for this one}
Katara & Toph - Avatar the last airbender {We're doing this for halloween}
Your description reminded me of Menna - Anohana {dont know why though}
Chii & Freya - Chobits {We think this one would be fun too}
Ooh! You could both try Liz & Patty from Soul eater :3

Just throwing some ideas out there. What animes or mangas have your read or seen?
Luckifrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2012, 06:13 AM   #3
Devika

Haha, we've actually thought of liz and patty, we didn't follow through because of.. Lack of curves xD though, it would still be cool as a simpler, second cosplay actually. Hmm, I shall discuss with my sister again xD Never thought of the mizune sisters though, great idea! And I'd love chobits, but my sis thinks the show's too pervy. I'll try to convince her in a year or so xD Never heard of aohana, gonna check it out!

We like supernatural stuff, and my sis likes horror too. Slayers, ccs, hunterxhunter, along those lines, hell girl, CLAMP, soul eater , and I'm sure there are loads more we've never heard of that we would love
Devika is offline   Reply With Quote