Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action)

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 111 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-20-2012, 10:18 AM   #31
Lucifer

I'd really love to cosplay from this show, but none of my friends are interested, plus no idea who I'd cosplay at this point. Who knows as the season progresses though..

I don't bite. Ok, that's a lie. I totally bite.
Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #32
moonflower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
I'd really love to cosplay from this show, but none of my friends are interested, plus no idea who I'd cosplay at this point. Who knows as the season progresses though..
doooo it! join us! I'll cosplay with you!
moonflower. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #33
Moofingham
Randomosity at 88mHz

I covet the costumes in this show. I wish they'd release a guidebook or something to it, because they are worth seeing from each angle....so I can shamelessly cosplay them.

Just saw the most recent episode, and I really want to dress up as Fairytale land Red Riding hood. (Much less exposed than her Storybrooke counter part) I swear I've seen the pattern for her bodice before amongst my pattern travels. Or just make the cloak. I really, really want a massive hooded cloak of wonderfulness....in every colour.

Umm.... nothing at the moment is being worked on.
All creative power diverted to FanExpo Artist's Alley table! Yay! Accessories and such!

Costume Con 32 was AMAZING!!!!
Moofingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 08:24 PM   #34
Drackt
Loves guyliner. Too much.

I am happy to say I'm 50% done with Alchemist Rumpel...now to the headache of the vest...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/DSCN4144.jpg

Completed cosplays (from last fall to now)-
Rumpelstiltskin-Red/Black outfit...always in progress (Once Upon A Time)
Rumpelstiltskin-Alchemist outfit (Once Upon A Time)
Rapunzel

In Progress-
Cinderella
Vampire Girl (Original)

Planned-
Too much, but I've had to put it on hold due to reasons beyond my control. However, I'm attempting to recreate Leezar's wardrobe from "Your Highness"...one down, four to go.
Drackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 11:01 PM   #35
Celiaskyleaf
Skyleaf Creations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
I covet the costumes in this show. I wish they'd release a guidebook or something to it, because they are worth seeing from each angle....so I can shamelessly cosplay them.

Just saw the most recent episode, and I really want to dress up as Fairytale land Red Riding hood. (Much less exposed than her Storybrooke counter part) I swear I've seen the pattern for her bodice before amongst my pattern travels. Or just make the cloak. I really, really want a massive hooded cloak of wonderfulness....in every colour.
So do I. I love this show!!!

So might make something for Costume Con 32 as the theme is Myths, Monsters and Legends this might just work

Also is that Cinderpunk for AN a cyber or steampunk version of cinderella you are working one ???

Anime North 2013
Friday: Me: Undertaker, Wonderland Version-Black Butler, Leslie: Lizzy, Black Butler
Saturday: Me: Farfarello (Straight Jacket)- Weiss Kreuz, Leslie: Neu - Weiss Kreuz
Sunday : Me: C.C.,Past Life Dress - Code Geass, Leslie: Nunnally - Pink Ball Gown - Code Geass
Celiaskyleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #36
ayaasan

Cinderella's gown is officially a "go" once I have enough saved up after Wonder Con next month. I don't have a set convention for her yet, but my goal is to get her done by Halloween for Mickey's Halloween Party It's so gorgeous! The overlay fabric alone makes me drool
ayaasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #37
patriciarakel

If I didn't already have so many projects I'm working on, I'd totally try for Belle's blue dress from this week's episode. I love how they changed it while making it still totally recognizable, and as a person who got to play Belle in a local production of Beauty and the Beast, the blue dress is the Belle staple.
Astrid (How to Train Your Dragon)
Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)
Reviving This Year:
Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games)
patriciarakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #38
redsheep

I'm planning a Disney Snow White cosplay. I would love to add a OUaT Snow as well. :3
redsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #39
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

I love this show but haven't fallen in love with a costume yet other then a few from the Evil Queens wardrobe. If this goes into a second year I might make an effort to do one for the summer of 2013. ^_^

Anime North '15
Souryuu / Sohryu - Yami no Matsuei (Fri)
Nehelenia ~ Sailor Moon (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items, wigs, and materails for sale.
Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup reviews!
Ani_BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 03:44 PM   #40
tatooine
Space Cake

Any tips on making Emma more recognizable? I was thinking about making a "Once Upon A Time" book.
tatooine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #41
ValentineKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatooine View Post
Any tips on making Emma more recognizable? I was thinking about making a "Once Upon A Time" book.
Having the book would be perfect! Other than that I'm not sure what else. :/ Kidnap a kid to be Henry? (Kidding...)

Afer watching the Belle episode, I'm seriously coveting her dresses. I always wanted to dress up as a Belle as a kid, so this seems like a perfect excuse. << Although I don't even want to think about how much money I'd have to spend on it right now. Belle will probably have to wait awhile. x-x;
ValentineKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #42
Drackt
Loves guyliner. Too much.

I finally had gotten 'Alchemist' Rumpel done...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/DSCN4156.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...DSCN4163-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/DSCN4164.jpg

As much as I would love to start his 'Fairy Godfather' costume from ep. 4, it'll have to wait. Still, I am planning to wear this one out to the Bristol Ren. Faire.
Drackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 01:42 PM   #43
NoxRose

I'm becoming such a huge fan of the show! I freakin' love Rumple, and Belle is adorable! <3 I have always had a weakness for Belle and I like how they did her blue dress in this show, but that will take some time. The Evil Queen's outfits would be pretty easy for me. I might try to do both possibly. I want the Evil Queen's wardrobe! She's such a horrible person and nothing like me, but her outfits are sooo my style.
NoxRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #44
EnchantMe-X

I'm thinking about attempting either Red Riding Hood or Belle for London Film and Comic Con this year. Can't decide which one I want to do more tho. =/
EnchantMe-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #45
MelodyStarlight
dabbler in stuff

Evil Queen is definitely on the top of my to-do list, preferably the pilot outfit. I have a general idea of how I'm going to go about with everything, I'm still figuring out the jacket, corset (the top of it), and the lace circlet thing she wears. Everything else I've got kind of figured out.

DeviantArt | Flickr | Tumblr

MEGACON 2013
Black Lady (Sailor Moon R)
Rarity (MLP:FiM)
Dara (2NE1 "I Am The Best" MV)

Current projects:
Taemin (SHINee Comeback Special "Symptoms" Performance)
Taeyeon (SNSD Hoot MV)
Junko Enoshima (Dangan Ronpa)

MelodyStarlight is offline   Reply With Quote