Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > 한국어 cosplay.com

Unread 12-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #91
Aciano
Light and Shadow

Yo everyone~ :3 Full blooded Korean and first gen here. :3 My Korean name is 이유리 by the way :3

Originally I lived in the big old Valley in Cali but then moved to Vegas after about 15-16 years of living in Cali. I do go to cons in Cali so if anyone wants to meet up, then just say so!

I'd like to talk to fellow Korean cosplayers however~

Unread 01-02-2011, 11:58 PM   #92
Rockhead
Boy

Hey what's going on everyone? Anyone heading to Ala?
Rockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2011, 07:58 PM   #93
lulu.doll

I'm Korean! .....american born and washed OTL

I'd like to move to Korea one day QAQ my mother says that if we win the lottery, we'll be immigrating to Korea LOOOOOL reverse immigration i suppose?
I was born and raised in Maryland but currently living in Viriginia. if there's any Koreans nearby, let's meet up and hang out and also I need someone to convince my parents that cosplaying is not a child's thing TTATT lolololololol
lulu.doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2011, 11:03 PM   #94
Hikaru_Claire
NinjaPandaMasterSummoner

if you think you need to convince them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu.doll View Post
I'm Korean! .....american born and washed OTL

I'd like to move to Korea one day QAQ my mother says that if we win the lottery, we'll be immigrating to Korea LOOOOOL reverse immigration i suppose?
LOL... well given the price of a ticket to Korean and the jobless/hopeless rate in the US these days, i'm not surprised. I think I have a better job here in Seoul than in San Francisco, at any rate.

Quote:
I was born and raised in Maryland but currently living in Viriginia. if there's any Koreans nearby, let's meet up and hang out and also I need someone to convince my parents that cosplaying is not a child's thing TTATT lolololololol
If you think you need to convince them, then you still are a child
Maybe you could show them pictures of cosplayers on this site - most of whom are in their 20s or 30s
Hikaru_Claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2011, 08:00 AM   #95
lulu.doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru_Claire View Post
LOL... well given the price of a ticket to Korean and the jobless/hopeless rate in the US these days, i'm not surprised. I think I have a better job here in Seoul than in San Francisco, at any rate.

If you think you need to convince them, then you still are a child
Maybe you could show them pictures of cosplayers on this site - most of whom are in their 20s or 30s
My mom is totally fine with it, she says it's good for everyone to have a stress reliever somewhere lol
I'm totally fine with being a child but my aunt keeps reminding/saying "you're an adult now! grow up!" etc etc on me playing games, reading comics, wanting/going to cons and all that @_@
and it would be best NOT to show her pictures of cosplayers on the site, she'd most likely not see the point and just insult everyone TTATT

and I see a lot of people posting their korean name... pfft, I'll join in though I doubt anyone will believe me XD
My korean name is 김공주 lololololol... I'm so serious XD
lulu.doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #96
pandagilbirds
Is this a pigeon?

I'm 100% Korean, babes! ;D K-girl in LA.
pandagilbirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #97
BlazeofWar60
lolz

Native Korean living in Chicagoland area. Lived in Korea for 12 years of my life and so far 6th year into my stay in the U.S. Good to see y'all.

"This world is hell, we were born into hell. That doesn't change the fact that I can find ways to enjoy it."
"It's simply a matter of choice - this world sucks to you because you choose it to be so to you."

Last edited by BlazeofWar60 : 02-03-2013 at 03:49 PM.
BlazeofWar60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2013, 06:36 AM   #98
KillerCollins

I've been in Korea for 2 years now. Does that count?
KillerCollins is offline   Reply With Quote