Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Others

Unread 02-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #31
DarkReshiram
A.k.a bluecrescentcosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Arion View Post
Depending on if my commissions are finished, I might have Battle Suit Jill Valentine done by then or perhaps Quorra from TRON Legacy.

At the moment, I'd like to say that STARS Jill and Bertha are a guarentee. However BSAA Jill could be a possiblity as well as my Jill Valentine Military Fatigues (from REmake).
Woah,
Tzuki fullsuit 1%
Toshiko fullsuit 1%
will be selling premade fursuit heads!,
Out thoughts are out wings and our dreams are our flight. We are all one, and nothing can divide us.
DarkReshiram is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #32
DarkReshiram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches View Post
OMG Guys! Masquerade slots are filling up so if you're dawdling on getting organized I wouldn't wait much longer... I'm so excited!

I've decided to cosplay as Homura Akemi from Madoka for the Masquerade! It fits the theme of this year and all ^^ (Time Travel) Gonna start this weekend!
Congrats! I'm going to try to enter the masquerade and craftsmanship competition
Tzuki fullsuit 1%
Toshiko fullsuit 1%
Out thoughts are out wings and our dreams are our flight. We are all one, and nothing can divide us.
Unread 02-10-2012, 01:49 PM   #33
Katsu-Kia
Lost Fire Ninja

This will be year two. =)
(Yu Yu Hakusho) Botan & Sniper, (Adventure Time) Marceline -It Came From The Nightosphere-, (Digimon Tamers) Evil Jeri sans wings
Katsu-Kia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #34
secretsof2113
The Amazon Oni

I'm thinking about going this year. I requested the time off work to be able to go, but I need to make sure my sleeping arrangements are set up.
October 2010: 296
Goal 3: 200
Final Goal Weight: 175-180
Current Weight: April 12: 206.4
secretsof2113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012, 08:57 PM   #35
DarkReshiram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsu-Kia View Post
This will be year two. =)
(Yu Yu Hakusho) Botan & Sniper, (Adventure Time) Marceline -It Came From The Nightosphere-, (Digimon Tamers) Evil Jeri sans wings
Oh wow. We are planning to go on Friday (4:00pm-11:00pm) and all day Saturday through Sunday. I just preregistered!
Tzuki fullsuit 1%
Toshiko fullsuit 1%
Unread 02-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #36
DarkReshiram

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsof2113 View Post
I'm thinking about going this year. I requested the time off work to be able to go, but I need to make sure my sleeping arrangements are set up.
Our group is staying until 10:00pm each night and meeting at 10:00am each day (that's only for Saturday and sunday on Friday we are coming at 4pm
Tzuki fullsuit 1%
Toshiko fullsuit 1%
Unread 02-20-2012, 10:33 PM   #37
Saber-chan

I'm going as well. It's also my 4th Tekko. I think I'm nearly set for everything. Pre-regged a long time ago, took care of hotel this month & gathered roommates, and turned in my requested days off to the principal today. She knew it was coming, but I filled out the paperwork for it today. I am going to hate the week leading up to leaving that Thursday morning. Lesson plans for a substitute teacher are not fun to plan for 1 day, let alone 2!

Now the only thing left is to hope my cosplay is finished in time. Comissioner was doing well last I heard, but we shall see. I'm only bringing two Aaeru cosplays (Simoun)- Sibylla dress and the green pilot suit (as long as it's finished in time).
Illysaviel (Fs/n): casual wear (Saturday; photoshoot only)
Saber-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 11:17 PM   #38
AyySL
District 12 Tribute

I will also be attending Tekko this year. It will be my second year in a row, but I will actually be staying overnight AT the Wyndham this year. Last year I stayed at another hotel and I was quite jealous of the experience of using the elevators. xD

This year i'll be:
King Kazuma from Summer Wars
& maybe Alzack Connell from Fairy Tail.
Still not sure.
Perhaps i'll whip up my Kabuto from Naruto. ;D
AyySL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 10:02 AM   #39
Marika

Definitely going this year since it's over my spring break! Tekko's one of two that I've attended nearly every year since it started (missed two of them because I couldn't fly in from Texas), and it's easily one of my favourite conventions. Still have to register, but I'm hoping to do so after paying bills and car inspection. XD
Marika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #40
DarkReshiram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber-chan View Post
I'm going as well. It's also my 4th Tekko. I think I'm nearly set for everything. Pre-regged a long time ago, took care of hotel this month & gathered roommates, and turned in my requested days off to the principal today. She knew it was coming, but I filled out the paperwork for it today. I am going to hate the week leading up to leaving that Thursday morning. Lesson plans for a substitute teacher are not fun to plan for 1 day, let alone 2!

Now the only thing left is to hope my cosplay is finished in time. Comissioner was doing well last I heard, but we shall see. I'm only bringing two Aaeru cosplays (Simoun)- Sibylla dress and the green pilot suit (as long as it's finished in time).
Oh wow, that seems to be a LOT of work, I hope you can go and have tons of fun! :3
Tzuki fullsuit 1%
Toshiko fullsuit 1%
Unread 02-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #41
DarkReshiram

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyySL View Post
I will also be attending Tekko this year. It will be my second year in a row, but I will actually be staying overnight AT the Wyndham this year. Last year I stayed at another hotel and I was quite jealous of the experience of using the elevators. xD

This year i'll be:
King Kazuma from Summer Wars
& maybe Alzack Connell from Fairy Tail.
Still not sure.
Perhaps i'll whip up my Kabuto from Naruto. ;D
LOL
I preregistered a week ago, and I don't live that far away (30 min) so I have to drive.

I'm going in a quadsuit, one that is big, furry, and orange! Im leaving it a surprise!
Tzuki fullsuit 1%
Toshiko fullsuit 1%
Unread 02-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #42
DarkReshiram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika View Post
Definitely going this year since it's over my spring break! Tekko's one of two that I've attended nearly every year since it started (missed two of them because I couldn't fly in from Texas), and it's easily one of my favourite conventions. Still have to register, but I'm hoping to do so after paying bills and car inspection. XD
Oh wow, I hope you can make it! My spring break is in April, so I can only go Friday afternoon/night, Saturday, and Sunday.
Tzuki fullsuit 1%
Toshiko fullsuit 1%
Unread 02-23-2012, 10:05 PM   #43
Saber-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReshiram View Post
Oh wow, that seems to be a LOT of work, I hope you can go and have tons of fun! :3
XD I can get it done. I also need to see about getting an extension on grad work that's due that Sunday. Though, I might be able to work on that the week before since there's nothing else due that week.

I think last year was more stressful around this time, as I had grad school and lesson planning to deal with. I didn't even bring cosplay-- I was quite happy just to get away from everything for a weekend.
Illysaviel (Fs/n): casual wear (Saturday; photoshoot only)
Saber-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #44
DarkReshiram

Quote:
XD I can get it done. I also need to see about getting an extension on grad work that's due that Sunday. Though, I might be able to work on that the week before since there's nothing else due that week.

I think last year was more stressful around this time, as I had grad school and lesson planning to deal with. I didn't even bring cosplay-- I was quite happy just to get away from everything for a weekend.
Nice! I has to finish 2 quadsuits by tekkoshocon for me and my friend! I entered the craftsmenship competition as well, so there's no turning back now...
Tzuki fullsuit 1%
Toshiko fullsuit 1%
Unread 02-27-2012, 03:14 PM   #45
DarkReshiram

Quote:

This is my first convention ever, and I only have 25 days to finish two quadsuits, I am super rushed and stressed, I am also entering the craftsmenship competition with my friend
Tzuki fullsuit 1%
Toshiko fullsuit 1%