Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Metrocon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Free Photo Shoot?

Any one interested in having a photo-shoot session with me? I would greatly appreciate the extra photos to bring home, along with practice time it gives me. I can maybe book a couple, but you'd have to tell me the series. If you do it early on way before the con I can also study up on the anime/game/etc. which can give me better knowledge on what poses could go well with your cosplay. I'm a beginner at photo-shoots, so if anything please be kind to me, and my camera. (seeing as I won't have the money to buy an expensive camera it'll be a regular digital Camera.

I also would edit them with whatever editing software I have available. Most likely Photoshop, and this very cheap software you can find on the apple app store. It's really well designed.

Photos I have:

(both are my accounts btw)

http://chibisrule943.deviantart.com/gallery/

http://sirwonderousmary.deviantart.com/
-Mega-con 2015
-Metro-con 2015

Cosplay List:
-Loftwing (Skyward Sword)
-Postman (Gentlemen's Alliance Cross)
-Joker (Black Butler)

SirWonderusMary is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
SurgeonXJAKE

Id do it. That is if im going. I havent decided yet if ill be going to Metro this year, but if I did Id probubly do a L4D (Left 4 Dead) Character atleast one of the days. (Either Ellis, A Hunter, or a Screamer.)

Id also have two friends with me, whom we havent decided on what group cosplay we'd be doing for atleast one of the days, so that would give you some group practice too.

If thats of any intrest to you, feel free to hit me up about it.
SurgeonXJAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #3
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgeonXJAKE View Post
Id do it. That is if im going. I havent decided yet if ill be going to Metro this year, but if I did Id probubly do a L4D (Left 4 Dead) Character atleast one of the days. (Either Ellis, A Hunter, or a Screamer.)

Id also have two friends with me, whom we havent decided on what group cosplay we'd be doing for atleast one of the days, so that would give you some group practice too.

If thats of any intrest to you, feel free to hit me up about it.
^.^ That'd be very awesome then. So you should tell me when your sure, also a day your available for a shoot and i'll think of possible times we could do it. Also, i'll be there Thursday-Monday (morning) so on Thursday if you decide you want a shoot I can scavenge around for a good Zombie-Hunter shoot.
-Mega-con 2015
-Metro-con 2015

Cosplay List:
-Joker (Black Butler)

Unread 04-01-2012, 04:37 AM   #4
Sugar_CoatedXO

I never get any decent pictures of my cosplays. I will be cosplaying Ora(Clover by Clamp), God tier John w/ a God Tier Dave(Homestuck), and Marcie[Marceline] from adventure time.

Miku Hatsune(black vow)

Luka Megurine(Circus Monster/LIW)

Hannah Annafellows

Gardevoir
Sugar_CoatedXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #5
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_CoatedXO View Post
I never get any decent pictures of my cosplays. I will be cosplaying Ora(Clover by Clamp), God tier John w/ a God Tier Dave(Homestuck), and Marcie[Marceline] from adventure time.
D: Aw, sorry. If it makes you feel better, neither have I? Perhaps one, but most of mine end up anyway having to be taken by myself. Course, its only because the many who took pics of me or with me never posted it on the internet. I'd be willing to take pics of you, and if you don't like the lighting, there is always Photo-shop. Like, this: http://chibisrule943.deviantart.com/...2011-292704757 But I do need a bit more practice on it. (though to be fair, I fixed that using the edit program in my computer already before doing Photoshop.)
-Mega-con 2015
-Metro-con 2015

Cosplay List:
-Joker (Black Butler)

Unread 04-12-2012, 10:52 PM   #6
RainbowSerenity
RS is laaame

I'd definitely be up for it. My girlfriend and I are going as Hope and Lightning from FFXIII on Saturday, if that interests you...and those are the costumes I would love to get pictures of. 8D

Megacon 2014 - Sylveon
Metrocon 2014 - ???
Shadocon 2014 - ???
RainbowSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #7
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSerenity View Post
I'd definitely be up for it. My girlfriend and I are going as Hope and Lightning from FFXIII on Saturday, if that interests you...and those are the costumes I would love to get pictures of. 8D
When the con gets closer, i'll pick out times for them depending on what time best suits you. I have an Artist Alley to take charge of with my girlfriend, but she did say we're allowed to have small breaks so I can use that for a small photo-shoot. ^^ But yeah, I'll look for some good spots to take pictures at the con when I get there Thursday. Also, hand you over contact information before the con starts ^^. My cosplay list for Metro-con is already on my signature so i'll save you the details >>
-Mega-con 2015
-Metro-con 2015

Cosplay List:
-Joker (Black Butler)

Unread 06-09-2012, 12:58 AM   #8
Methusalah
methusalah

I would be more then happy to help you out especially since i will be holding the crossplay panel, wigging out over cosplay wigs panel, and the magic the gathering panel. I wont be doing anything from a particular series but generally give good face and wear interesting things.
Methusalah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 01:03 AM   #9
moonfall

I don't have enough photos of my cosplays, so I'd like to get a few done. My costumes are also in my signature, though I won't be bringing all of them. Also, I'm working on Grand Galloping Gala Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony.
Raine Sage (Tales of Symphonia)
Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji, butler outfit)
Rose Bride Utena (Revolutionary Girl Utena, need new wig)
Twilight Sparkle's Gala Dress (My Little Pony: FiM)
moonfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2012, 12:38 AM   #10
RainbowSerenity
RS is laaame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWonderusMary View Post
When the con gets closer, i'll pick out times for them depending on what time best suits you. I have an Artist Alley to take charge of with my girlfriend, but she did say we're allowed to have small breaks so I can use that for a small photo-shoot. ^^ But yeah, I'll look for some good spots to take pictures at the con when I get there Thursday. Also, hand you over contact information before the con starts ^^. My cosplay list for Metro-con is already on my signature so i'll save you the details >>
Could you PM me whatever contact info you need, since I am obviously terrible at checking the forums? ^^;

Megacon 2014 - Sylveon
Metrocon 2014 - ???
Shadocon 2014 - ???
RainbowSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2012, 04:10 AM   #11
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methusalah View Post
I would be more then happy to help you out especially since i will be holding the crossplay panel, wigging out over cosplay wigs panel, and the magic the gathering panel. I wont be doing anything from a particular series but generally give good face and wear interesting things.
Sounds like a nice idea, also definitely shall go see your panel as I mentioned before too, the cross-play one. ;3; because I've wanted to for the longest time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfall View Post
I don't have enough photos of my cosplays, so I'd like to get a few done. My costumes are also in my signature, though I won't be bringing all of them. Also, I'm working on Grand Galloping Gala Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony.
Definitely shoot me a pm then if you need my information, as I'll be free all weekend besides the dating game, and a shoot i'll be participating in with a group of mine. If my costume is done by the con since I sent fabric to my commissioner late

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSerenity View Post
Could you PM me whatever contact info you need, since I am obviously terrible at checking the forums? ^^;
Will do XD
-Mega-con 2015
-Metro-con 2015

Cosplay List:
-Joker (Black Butler)

Unread 06-13-2012, 08:33 AM   #12
SpazTaz
Krazy Kitty Go Meow Meow

I'd love to have a photoshoot!!!!! Puhlease and thankies!!!
SpazTaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2012, 03:48 PM   #13
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazTaz View Post
I'd love to have a photoshoot!!!!! Puhlease and thankies!!!
Messaging you!
-Mega-con 2015
-Metro-con 2015

Cosplay List:
-Joker (Black Butler)

Unread 06-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #14
SkyWolf22

If you still have some spots open my girlfriend and I are looking for someone. We will be doing Heero and Duo from Gundam Wing. We have no problem doing a photoshoot in return. We are always behind the camera and never in front of it. Shoot me a PM if we can work something out at the con or outside of it.
SkyWolf22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #15
schmemy
shh-meh-mee

I'm not going for sure, but I'd love to get in on this if I'm able to go to Metro!

Anime Weekend Atlanta
Mako Mankanshoku (PJs) | Satsuki Kiryuin (Override) | Satsuki Kiryuin (Credits) | Bertholdt Fubar
Geek Media Expo
Mami Tomoe | Ymir | Satsuki Kiryuin (Override)
Shadocon
Zuko | Ymir | Bertholdt Fubar | Rei Ryugazaki
Yama-con
Dagger | Ymir

schmemy is offline   Reply With Quote