Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 02-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #31
LadyAri13
Seeker

Ty. But I have to ask, do u or dont u have proof that it was shipped? If so, Id like to c it so that we can figure out what went wrong. Otherwise Id really appreciate a refund. I honestly never recieved it and wasnt able to afford a replacement so that particular cosplay never happened.

Last edited by LadyAri13 : 02-05-2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Typo
LadyAri13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #32
PrincessHime

Good thing our commission didnt push trough! WOW!
PrincessHime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #33
LadyAri13
Seeker

I do believe this is her, using her old name, listing again. Could b her sister but either way Id avoid. Especially since the aforementioned Rikku cosplay has shown up. Again.

http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/m...php?uid=184997

EDIT:
Both users can b seen wearing the cow maid outfit so there ya go.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2306379/

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2222603/

Last edited by LadyAri13 : 03-11-2012 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Additional info
Unread 03-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #34
Ninbri
omnomnom~♥

She's definitely a scammer. She said she was gonna buy my KOSMOS cosplay and then never got back with me after she said she sent money.

She is not a good person to deal with.
Ninbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2012, 06:46 PM   #35
Ninbri
omnomnom~♥

By the way "Miyuki Tenno", I have never ONCE had a package be lost in the mail, my father and I have been selling on eBay since 1999, 2000+ positive feedback, and also on here.

There's probably a 1/1000 chance it would get stolen or lost in the mail.

Last edited by Ninbri : 03-16-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Unread 03-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #36
Ninbri
omnomnom~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki Tenno View Post
Um, those are just the same people, other than Irene and Brilikesmoose.

Bri kept posting the same ad in the market, I kept seeing it then finally I told her I was interested but had some questions about it. After she answered them I then told her I was no longer interested. I didn't tell her I wanted it, nor did I tell her my address. She says "she might have thought I trusted her enough to send the item even though she was going to send payment when she got off work'. " Well, guess what, you kinda have to know someones address to send something, obviously she was just made because I ended up not wanting her cosplay.

And I never even tried to buy anything from Irene, I only asked her what the measurements were. She then messaged me back, then I simply told her I didn't want it because it wouldn't fit.

But anyways, you aren't even apart of this.
Remember YOU tried to scam ME?
Just stop posting because everytime you post you make yourself seem even more stupid.

I'm done talking to you now, your not worth wasting my time on.

Uhm, hun, you are the one that asked for millions of picture's of it. You said you were sending payment as soon as you got off of work so DON'T give me that.
Unread 03-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #37
Ninbri
omnomnom~♥

Btw guys shes 16, says so in her journal.
Unread 03-17-2012, 04:11 AM   #38
LadyAri13
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki Tenno View Post
I'm sorry you didn't get the wig but I did ship it. There's really nothing else I can do about this situation. Honestly, I'm tired of this disagreement because really there's no solution. I wish things were different but they're not and I do apologize. I'm just going to stick to eBay from now on because I don't seem to have any problems there. Also I think me even sticking around for this shows something. If I was a scammer I would have just ignored this and deleted my account. But no.

Again I'm sorry, but I'm really sick of this fighting when neither of us have proof of anything.
I think the fact that u deleted all the ads u had up at the time doesnt really qualify as sticking around. Now some of the same stuff is showing up listed under another name. Ive seen u on other sites, and Im pretty sure u r past 16 (Bri did u c that on coscom?). But either way, online fraud is no game. And things will catch up to u sooner or later. Im here to give karma a helping hand.

Edit: that journal entry is 3 yrs old so shes an adult by law now. Fraud is a crime.

Last edited by LadyAri13 : 03-17-2012 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Info
Unread 03-23-2012, 03:46 PM   #39
Laced Candy

Welp... I know who I won't be doing business with.
Laced Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #40
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

Wow, this thread...

I think all of the insults and such should probably stop. Let's just all talk maturely and responsibly. For those throwing insults at this seller/trader, just calm down. Insults don't fix anything and only add fuel to the fire. As for the seller/trader herself, you're doing the exact same thing.

No body seems to have concrete proof of anything, so all this fighting really ain't going to do much. In that case, just try and talk like you would want to be talked to.

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Sayaka Miki [mermaid] (Madoka Magica), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Emily (The Corpse Bride), Sayaka Miki [mermaid] (Madoka Magica), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Sai (Fragile Dreams)

2015 conventions: Anime Los Angeles, Anime Central, Japan Expo
Oniigiri_Basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2012, 07:24 AM   #41
LadyAri13
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniigiri_Basket View Post
Wow, this thread...

No body seems to have concrete proof of anything, so all this fighting really ain't going to do much. In that case, just try and talk like you would want to be talked to.
Perhaps u shud read this thru one more time. As I listed plenty of proof. I have better things to do than squabble over a wig. The fact that Ive gone thru so much trouble should count for something.
Unread 03-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #42
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

By "concrete proof," I meant, like, time-stamped official documents and such. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that. ^^"

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Sayaka Miki [mermaid] (Madoka Magica), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Emily (The Corpse Bride), Sayaka Miki [mermaid] (Madoka Magica), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Sai (Fragile Dreams)

Unread 03-24-2012, 11:43 PM   #43
LadyAri13
Seeker

If u mean proof of shipping, I asked for that from her and was told Id see it. Never did. Otherwise I copied my paypal info directly from my acct and even my msgs r dated. Best I cud do. Besides that u can look at the FB classifieds and ebay yourself and c the stuff we c. My goal posting here is help others avoid the messes weve all experienced with this seller. So it makes me happy that folks r reading.
Unread 03-25-2012, 12:46 AM   #44
YumYumPrinny

I just seen you spamming my sales posts LadyAri.

I will admit I am her sister, but seriously, you need to get over this. It happened like a year or so ago? I don't even know. I honestly don't care because you're acting like a child. I sent the wig out, after that it's out of my hands. Anything that happens after that isn't my fault.
Like I said before, someone could have stolen it off your doorstep, how do you know this didn't happen? That's right, you don't.

Even though you have been spamming my sales post I have SUCCESSFULLY sold 2 cosplays already, if I need to link the buyer to this forum I will. They LOVED and RECEIVED the cosplays I sold them. After everything that's happened I also sent them with tracking for proof.

If no one believes the story, then fine, don't buy from me. Simple as that. Move on with your live, seriously.

And stop acting like you know everything about me, it's silly. You don't know everywhere I sale stuff, or everywhere my sister sales stuff. And if you do, you really should stop stalking me.

I'm really just tired of this, mainly LadyAri & brilikesmoose.

ALSO brilikesmoose! Please go away, you're just being silly. I NEVER said I sent payment LOL! I NEVER tried to scam you. All I said is when I got home I would send payment, well guess what, I just changed my mind by the time I got home. And you know what's funny about this? YOU asked to buy my Rikku cosplay when I first posted it and said you'd get back to me that same day, guess what didn't happen? So you shouldn't be complaining about someone changing their mind. I don't think anyone is that stupid to try and say they sent payment, obviously, the seller would check their paypal before sending. So no, I did not try and scam you so go away, this isn't about you.

As for LadyAri, like I said, I shipped it and I already apologized. As for sending a refund, no. And I'm only saying that for only one reason, you took this way to far and I'm just annoyed now. Even if I did send a refund it doesn't change anything, you've already gone around bashing mine and my sisters name. So, no. Maybe if you took the situation in a different approach things would have been different.

Anyone else reading this, I'm not trying to be a bitch, but you have to understand how annoying this is, even more so since I am an honest seller. Like I said I recently had 2 people buy cosplays from me and I can link them this forum but honestly no one would probably believe them anyways because they're to interested in the drama. >___<;;

I've already seen a few people come in here and tell you guys to let this go. Take their advise. I thought this thread died down awhile ago like it should have, I really don't see why you 2 are still hanging around. I've moved on with my live, you should too.
YumYumPrinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #45
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

If you want to get your point across and be listened to, you should stop insulting people first and foremost. I know everyone involved in this must be frustrated, including you, but reacting upon impulse and letting your words get the best of you doesn't do anything good for your image.
Anyway, just wanted to give my two cents... Sorry if my posting might seem intrusive. >.>

Last edited by Oniigiri_Basket : 03-26-2012 at 12:02 AM.