Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: What Day Should each group appear on? Choose One Day for Each Group!
Naruto (Friday) 1 4.17%
Black Butler (Friday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Friday) 2 8.33%
Naruto (Saturday) 1 4.17%
Black Butler (Saturday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Saturday) 0 0%
Naruto (Sunday) 2 8.33%
Black Butler (Saturday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Sunday) 0 0%
I'm okay with whatever!/I am buying a 3 day pass! 12 50.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #331
Akune-chan

Wakawakawakawaka

Unread 03-30-2012, 02:14 AM   #332
Logia1300
Cosplay Pirates Captain

Ahh ahh shameless bumping, maybe you got too excited about NYCC and started this thread too early. It's still half a year away and I know I'm not doing anything for it yet until after Otakon. On that note though I did get an idea that if I decide not to use my hair I might do that variation of Kimimaro. His new design I envisioned is pretty epic but still recognizable. Course that's gonna be in the air for a while. I really liked him in the show and I think it would be cooler than my other Naruto costume alternatives for later in the year.

Last edited by Logia1300 : 03-30-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Logia1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2012, 05:03 AM   #333
nbrand48

I want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 03-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #334
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logia1300 View Post
Ahh ahh shameless bumping, maybe you got too excited about NYCC and started this thread too early. It's still half a year away and I know I'm not doing anything for it yet until after Otakon. On that note though I did get an idea that if I decide not to use my hair I might do that variation of Kimimaro. His new design I envisioned is pretty epic but still recognizable. Course that's gonna be in the air for a while. I really liked him in the show and I think it would be cooler than my other Naruto costume alternatives for later in the year.
I kinda started this thread back in 2010 >_>; Ah shameless me. I know no bounds. Haha. Besides, it gives me something to do when I bump the thread. Keeping it on the front page makes it known and less threads are created with the same (how should I say this...) ads for gathering cosplayers with the same interests.

Im doing the same costumes for Otakon and NYAF so I kinda have to get on the move if I expect to be rested before leaving for Otakon. Sucks to be me.

As for the Kimimaro idea go for it (after Otakon. Haha).
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrand48 View Post
I want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You want to what, fellow cosplayer?
Unread 03-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #335
Logia1300
Cosplay Pirates Captain

That guy might just be a spambot? Seems like it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akune-chan View Post
I kinda started this thread back in 2010 >_>; Ah shameless me. I know no bounds.
I did not realize that...haha wow you must have been waaay TOO excited. What ever happened to 2011 NYCC then? and I wonder if those people who posted at the beginning still remember.

Last edited by Logia1300 : 03-31-2012 at 03:09 AM.
Unread 04-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #336
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logia1300 View Post
I did not realize that...haha wow you must have been waaay TOO excited. What ever happened to 2011 NYCC then? and I wonder if those people who posted at the beginning still remember.
Well I wasn't allowed to go to NYCC 2011, for my parents wanted me to focus more on studying for my MCATs that I'm taking this summer on July 14, 2012. They are starting to realize that they should have let me go in 2011 and restrict me from going to Otakon 2012. =__='

As for being excited, back then (again when I made this thread back in 2010), I just was into the 'con fever' so it was pretty bad and yeah. It was horrible since I had an amazing time and realized that I had to stop cosplaying soon. I guess you could say I was afraid that people wouldn't want to join my plans in a few years so, I made this thread hoping that people would be interested. Totally forgot about the thread til 2011.

People on the first page are probably not going to come/forgot that they showed interest. I recently sent out emails like in the middle of January to see if they were still up for it. Nearly none of them responded.

So I decided the earlier I bumped this, the more people see this, the more people are interested and then the more people would join and fill up spots. And if there are duplicates, and one drops out, we still have the other character.
Unread 04-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #337
Akune-chan

And I wont be able to go to Otakon. Awesome sauce.
Unread 04-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #338
Logia1300
Cosplay Pirates Captain

That's unfortunate. I'm not sure what else to say to someone in this position...
Unread 04-03-2012, 08:15 AM   #339
Akune-chan

Its okay. ^^; I did not expect you to say anything.
Unread 04-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #340
Akune-chan

It looks like the dates will be as follows,

Yugioh on Friday
Black Butler on Saturday
Naruto on Sunday

=]
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #341
Logia1300
Cosplay Pirates Captain

Okay, well after coming back from Anime Boston I've pretty much figured out what I wanted to do for Otakon and NYCC this year. For NYCC I'm planning genderbent Stocking and genderbent Jewelry Bonney from One Piece, Freed Justine from Fairy Tail. Unfortunately none of them are from your series so maybe another time there's just too much I wanted to do ><.
Unread 04-09-2012, 12:22 PM   #342
Akune-chan

Oh its alright. so close to getting the first Hokage. Lol

My friend with his girlfriend are planning to cosplay as Natsu and Lucy from Fairy Tail so if anything you could join them
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #343
Logia1300
Cosplay Pirates Captain

Heh heh, well I'm sure you'll be able to find your Hokages. I mean NYCC is a big place, apparently last year the attendance was 105k. There's bound to be one or two hiding in there somewhere. Of course being the awesome ninjas they are you might have a hard time spotting them :P.
Unread 04-10-2012, 08:21 AM   #344
Akune-chan

But NYCC is so big that its easy to get lost D8
And people cosplaying the Hokage's in NY are pretty scarce. They seem to deviate to Naruto or Sasuke cosplays (mostly Sasuke cosplays).

B] Playing the hiding game at NYCC is fun though. It would be amusing to have them try to find me.
Unread 04-10-2012, 09:08 AM   #345
iNinjja
Jachiko Productions

WE'RE GOING!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jachikoproductions

I've been told that I look cold, but don't hesitate to say HI!!!

iNinjja is offline   Reply With Quote