Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Nan Desu Kan

Unread 02-26-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
Shanihime

Smile Ultra Super Fun Sized Mini Con Masquerade Fashion Show

Ultra Super Fun Sized Mini Con is looking for cosplayers who are interested in strutting their stuff in our fashion show styled Masquerade; and let's face it, the best part of cosplaying is showing off those amazing costumes! This is our main event and we are looking for interested parties (groups or singles) to help. As this is a costume exhibition, not a competition, there will be no prizes awarded. Cosplay must be PG13 (no nudity, illusion of nudity, violence, signs with naughty words, etc.) and safe (no pointy bits, must wear shoes, etc.). Want to participate? Send an email with your name and the best way to contact you to minicon@mail.com with "masquerade" in the subject. Want more info about the con? Check out the website: http://www.ultrasuperfunsizedminicon.weebly.com

See you all there!

Last edited by Shanihime : 03-15-2012 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Updadte image
Shanihime is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
Shanihime

Hi everyone! We're still looking for cosplayers who are interested in strutting their stuff in our Masquerade! For more info check out the link below! Remember, the deadline is getting close.
Unread 03-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
KnightJeran
Calling Major Tom

I'm definitely interested in going, but I won't know for sure until it's closer to the date. I can't wait!

2013: Dean Winchester/Castiel/Sherlock/Kitty Riley/Rainbow Dash/Spike/Timmy Turner/Canada/Fai/Kraehe

My Cosplays +++ My Cosplay DeviantArt +++ My Art DeviantArt +++ My Marketplace Ads
KnightJeran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #4
Shanihime

Interested in sporting your wears in Mini Con's Artist's Alley? The deadline for applications is fast approaching! March 23rd is the deadline for both AA and the masquerade. Don't be left out!
Unread 04-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
Shanihime

So our AA and Masquerade submissions are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied! Don't forget, you now have less than a week till registration closes so if you've been waiting now's your last chance to get them in!

We can't wait to see you all!