Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-18-2012, 07:55 AM   #256
Eowyn_of_Edoras

Hello there For the last couple of months (!!) I haven't been able to upload any photos to my albums. I've tried several formats, sizes, albums, and even web browsers. The result is either:

a) The "Uploaded Results" page opens, but no images are displayed and no images are added to the album.
b) Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20276 bytes) in /home/cosplay/public_html/user_photos.php on line 758

Please help me with this, for me there's no point in being registered here if I cannot add any pictures... Thank you!
Eowyn_of_Edoras is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #257
Kiku-Kousei

Hi Yui, I still need some help so I reposted my question. Thank you and I'm sorry for the the trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku-Kousei View Post
I have questions for two different issues.

1.)I have a "phantom" photograph in my Profile photographs that I can't remove so I can only select four photographs for my Profile page. (The phantom photo was at first a picture I uploaded twice by mistake and erased one but it still showed up in the profile que.) Can you help me take care of it please.

2.) On this costume profile http://www.cosplay.com/costume/288030/ It is listed that I went to Otakon 2010. Originally I thought I was going but I wasn't able to and I unlisted it in my planner, but it won't unlist in this profile.

Thank you for reading and I hope you can help me with these issues.

-Jennifer
Kiku-Kousei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 10:09 AM   #258
seiryuux
Cosplay Chameleon

I also have an issue with blank pics in my gallery and that the photo count says I have more than 4 billion upped when I only have around 20 upped. How could I fix that?

Last edited by seiryuux : 03-31-2012 at 04:25 AM.
seiryuux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2012, 06:10 PM   #259
NorseDanceParty

Hi I have been trying to upload profile picts for myself and my cosplays. I uploaded the images and they appear as uploaded. However when I check the gallery they are not visible. They are exactly 200x200 and may be a bit over 30Kb but I have no way to lower the quality. Thanks.
NorseDanceParty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #260
xKasumixChanx
Kasumi-chan

I had a photo that was flagged as non cosplay when it is? What do I do about that and how do I found out who flagged it?

Upcoming Cosplays~

Red Riding Hood! Alois ~ 100%
Alois Trancy ~ 100%
Fem! Rin Matsuoka ~ 100 %
Casual! Rin Matsuoka~ 100 %
Maid! Rin Matsuoka~ 90%
xKasumixChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2012, 02:29 PM   #261
.:Izumi:.

I keep trying to upload an icon for my cosplay and it won't let me It's 150 x 200 and a JPEG image. Does it have to be exactly 200 x 200? If so could someone tell me how to because paint won't let me make it that way.
.:Izumi:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #262
Narnian
Secret Ninja Princess

Why when I upload photos in bulk do they not stay in order?
Natsu (SCV)/Christa (AoT)/Tsubaki (SE)

~Con Plans~
Sakura-con 2014/Fanime 2014

Cosplay reference photos. Please do not hotlink.
Narnian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #263
skyspiders

Hi, I just uploaded 18 photos but only 12 of them show. I uploaded them 5 at a time & then 3. Can you explain why it is that only 12 of them are showing, even though I see all of them in my general photos list, but on my character page I only see the 12?

Also, is there a reason 'contact us' is a link to a fake email address & can't be used to contact anyone?

Is "Forming" the only way to get help?
skyspiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #264
aspiekid0101

Just out of curiosity, are we allowed to put watermarks on our photos?
Unread 05-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #265
Blue Leader
The Gundam Fanatic

This is something I've been curious about for a while and finally decided to just ask it. How are pictures ordered on the costume pages? And is there any way to set which images are displayed first?
They seem to be listed fairly randomly, but I don't know.

I ask because there are a few costumes where I've put up a number of pictures-- a lot of progress pictures and then, later, finished pictures-- but the costume pages don't show any of the finished pictures, just the in-progress pictures I put up earlier. Which isn't very useful to people viewing the costume.
For example, this costume is one I've finished, and have pictures up of, but all of the pictures displayed are from when parts of it were still being built (and a few from an event I attended). None of the pictures displayed are of the finished costume, which would be much better to have displayed instead.

So I was just wondering about this. It sure would be nice to be able to display chosen images first, or at least have the most recent images displayed first. There's not even a way to see the rest of the images on the costume page...
Blue Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 04:08 PM   #266
cherushia

Not a PHOTO?

I have tried several times,, from several locations(laptop, phone, tablet, desktop) and get the same error after attempting to upload pictures to my gallery.Its only recent that it has started doing this, since about April.
I get this error: File 1 is not a PHOTO
I took the pictures with my own camera or they came from a friends camera, some are from an iPhone.
I cleared the cache on all devices and checked to make sure the file sizes were under the 450kb.
Leafeon gijinka(Pokemon)
Black Canary(Green Arrow/DC/Birds of Prey)
Steampunk Ms. Scarlet(Cluedo)
Neo Queen Serenity(Sailor Moon)
Soy Maccha(Sakizo)
Steampunk Poison Ivy(NoFlutter)

Super Sailor Mars(Sailor Moon) Award winning
Princess Kakyuu(Sailor Moon) Award winning
cherushia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #267
skittlesncookie

wrong number on the album

Heya,
I am new here and I encounterd a bit of problem with my pictures. On the tab of my Simca cosplay it says that I have 4294967290 pictures in there, while at the moment it is just 4.
skittlesncookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #268
Aurora Maryte
The Voice of an Angel

Hey, I just redid my costume and got professional photos done, so I wanted to upload the new photos, and then crop one of them and make that the new icon for the costume.
The photos uploaded fine, but when I went to change the costume icon, over in my costume administration page it shows it as changed, but when I actually go to that costume it is still the old icon photo, and when I search my costume in the database it is still the old icon. I tried doing it again, just in case. I know the photo is exactly 200x200.
What could be going on?.... I hate that old icon photo!

Conventions 2014~
-Katsucon- -Castle Point- -AnimeNEXT- -Philly Comic Con- -NYCC-
2014 Cosplays~ Celes Chere-opera gown(FF: VI); Dr. Princess(Adventure Time); Eowyn- green dress(LOTR); Lux(League of Legends); Magik(X-men); Anna(Frozen); Apple Pie(Sakizou); Stella(FF: XV)

Aurora Maryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #269
Seifer-sama

I have been trying to upload pictures for my new costume and the photos aren't showing up. I was able to add the costume and the icon without an issue, but for some reason the photos aren't there.

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%
Charlotte Elbourne - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 20%
Meier Link - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 10%
A-ko - Project A-ko - 80%
Minwu - Final Fantasy II - 20%

Planned Projects:
Mia Fey - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Sorceress Edea - Final Fantasy VIII
Beatrix - Final Fantasy IX
Sailor Moon / Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon (Someday!!)
Seifer-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #270
CrazyArts
Blossoming Cosplay

I can't get the icon change page to show up. When I go to Edit Costume, it says to click the icon, but when I go to the costume to click the icon, the icon isn't clickable. I'd really like to change the icon so that it's a better quality photo. :[
CrazyArts is offline   Reply With Quote