Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Sakura Con

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-09-2012, 12:02 AM   #31
Aya23
Aya23

I am looking for shots of my freind and I. I was the only black Chibitalia and my Freind was the only Alucard from Hellsing in the black straight jacket. He's also 6'7 and many people though that he was Sephiroth from FFVII
Aya23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #32
of.the.Wood

Looking for myself
I dressed as Chii and Elda from Chobits on Fri and Sat, two different outfits.
Please let me know if you have any images of Chii, Thanks!

edit:
I dont have any good pics right now but this is the image one of my costimes was based on http://pinterest.com/pin/115756652892265922/

the other was just a mens pajama top

Last edited by of.the.Wood : 04-09-2012 at 12:35 AM.
of.the.Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 12:39 AM   #33
MajesticJac

I was the orange-haired JOKER, if anyone has pics?

Also, I spent some time trying to hunt down this other cosplayer and get his pic, but I never found him again! Did anyone else see this guy who cosplayed Ichi the Killer??? Have a pic?

ICHI THE KILLER:
ichi-killer.jpg (character in purple)
MV5BMTY0MDg2NzE2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQ1MTQyMQ@@._V1._SY310_CR3,0,209,310_.jpg

Last edited by MajesticJac : 04-09-2012 at 02:35 AM.
MajesticJac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 01:09 AM   #34
BandGeek1101

Did anyone see a WWII Germany in a Panzer Jacket with a mafia! Italy. I was at the World meeting with a flag....Germany(who was my boyfriend!!) Had a flag and made everyone lose the game.
BandGeek1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 01:20 AM   #35
frostymegami

Hey everyone! I'm looking for pics of the only cosplay I did this weekend which was Sheryl Nome (Star Date) on Saturday. I was 1st stopped by a gentleman stopping people at the 1st escalator you come to on level 1. He had us stand under the escalator do some poses and then a mugshot. Sound familiar? Anyone who may have pics please let me know. Thank you!!

Last edited by frostymegami : 04-09-2012 at 01:29 AM.
frostymegami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 01:25 AM   #36
Stupid Laura

Hi everyone! I was Ariel from The Little Mermaid in her pink dinner dress (with curly hair) on Saturday night and all day Sunday, and I would be eternally grateful if anyone had pictures of me! Thank you so much!!
Stupid Laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 01:36 AM   #37
Miss-Moonstruck
Blue Donut Swordfish

Hey everyone! I was a part of Skyward Sword group. I was dressed as Strich! There was usually a Groose, Cawlin, Pipit, Fledge (with a huge Kikwi) and sometimes a Zelda. If anyone has pics of us I'd love to see them! We were dressed up on Saturday.
Miss-Moonstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 02:44 AM   #38
MidnightKloud

I'm looking to any and all pictures of a girl in a blue shirt with a GIANT plush enderman from minecraft and an over 7 foot tall pyramid head with a large back tattoo and a angel and devil on him stomach. They are members of my cosplay group and would like to see the pictures take of them.
MidnightKloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 03:14 AM   #39
lja136

Looking for pictures of myself!
On Friday, I was Hunny from Ouran. I didn't get to the con until pretty late. I have pictures of this cosplay on my profile page.
On Saturday, I was Korra from Legend of Korra. I was one of the skinnier ones, with the ribbed shirt and the upper armband that was fraying really badly.
On Sunday, I was second-season Katara, from Avatar. I had a darker dress, and was at the Avatar photoshoot. Again, pictures on my page.
lja136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 03:15 AM   #40
botbrenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Laura View Post
Hi everyone! I was Ariel from The Little Mermaid in her pink dinner dress (with curly hair) on Saturday night and all day Sunday, and I would be eternally grateful if anyone had pictures of me! Thank you so much!!
Did you find Prince Eric?! He was looking for you! Lol Way cute.
http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/...Picture089.jpg

@of.the.Wood - These are all the Chiis I saw if you are one? http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/...Picture025.jpg

If anyone has any pics of me or my zombie girl friend I was with that would be awesome too! ^^ I was Juri Han from SSF4 in one of her alternate outfits on Saturday, here's a pic I got with Pedobear ;D http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/...Picture049.jpg and one of my lovely zombie lady being attacked by the furries! http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/...Picture056.jpg My email is botbrenna@hotmail.com if anyone has some of us to share! <3
botbrenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 03:29 AM   #41
bishiekeeper

Hi~! My name is Ashley and I am looking for pictures of myself- I was one of the grells with either a bright orange toy chainsaw with a label of home depo, or with a cardboard version of his chainsaw, or the grell with a cinematic record. I was usually with an William and a Ronald.
bishiekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 04:29 AM   #42
shadowlink15
Cosplayer

So I was the big creeper from minecraft (full body and everything was made outta wood if that helps) thing was heavy and hot any pictures of it for the pain I endured? XD
shadowlink15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #43
LeekFish
Clow Reader

Hi guys! I was Cardcaptor Sakura on Friday (the pink, first opening outfit) and Diva/Fabulous/Bedazzled/Lady Gaga version Hatsune Miku on Satuday. I'd love to see photos if anyone has some. <3

2013 Cosplays
Ultimate Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 93%
Fluttershy, My Little Pony - 85%
Cocoa, Fisheye Placebo - 100%
Gumi (Camellia), Vocaloid - 50%
Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony - 60%
Fionna, Adventure Time - 70%
LeekFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #44
vgc

Hello! I was Princess Agitha from Twilight Princess (the bug girl) on Saturday. I came by myself, but I ran into a Zora Armor Link (also from TP) and hung out with her for a little while and also hung out with a Princess Zelda and Adult Midna (they were together) for a little while too. I'm looking for any pictures with me and any of the above people. I got asked for pictures 4x as many times when I was with another character from Twilight Princess!

Also, if you know the Zelda and Midna, I would love to get in touch with them. I didn't see them at all on Sunday or I would have given my info to them.
vgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #45
Seifer-sama

I was girl Ranma on Friday and green-haired Dissidia Terra all day Saturday. If anyone has any photos, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%
Charlotte Elbourne - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 20%
Meier Link - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 10%
A-ko - Project A-ko - 80%
Minwu - Final Fantasy II - 20%

Planned Projects:
Mia Fey - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Sorceress Edea - Final Fantasy VIII
Beatrix - Final Fantasy IX
Sailor Moon / Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon (Someday!!)
Seifer-sama is offline   Reply With Quote