Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Central

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
pocky_penguin66
Voxx

Talking Acen 2012!

Who is going to Acen 2012? It's coming up so quickly!
Fionna the Human ~Adventure Time
pocky_penguin66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #2
Syrinx
Love and Peace!!

meeeee! =^.^=

Sumia 25%
Link (OoT) 50%
Bowser 100% (repair work)
Syrinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #3
pocky_penguin66
Voxx

Yay! One more person
Unread 03-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #4
pocky_penguin66
Voxx

Anyone else?
Unread 03-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #5
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

Yeah, I'm going. I have no idea when I'll arrive though. I got my badge and all but it's a long drive.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler) -Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

...Me, but I've gone every year since 2003, so that's no surprise, and I'm really just commenting here because EEEEE BUNNY IN FORUM AVATAR. I have three and am always pleased to see someone else with a bun.

My badge hasn't arrived yet, sadly, because I pre-regged at Youmacon and then never realized that my old mailing address was still in ACen's database. -_- Waiting on that to return to ACen, so they can send it out to the correct address... but worst case scenario, I'll pick a replacement badge up Thursday and it'll be no different from any past year.
Unread 03-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #7
pocky_penguin66
Voxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
...Me, but I've gone every year since 2003, so that's no surprise, and I'm really just commenting here because EEEEE BUNNY IN FORUM AVATAR. I have three and am always pleased to see someone else with a bun.

My badge hasn't arrived yet, sadly, because I pre-regged at Youmacon and then never realized that my old mailing address was still in ACen's database. -_- Waiting on that to return to ACen, so they can send it out to the correct address... but worst case scenario, I'll pick a replacement badge up Thursday and it'll be no different from any past year.
Hehe, I know! I wubbles that bunny! He's so cute.

Aww, you can always try to contact registration and see what happened. I'm pretty sure they were supposed to send those out first. I was a 3rd tier badge and I have mine already.
Unread 03-25-2012, 07:38 PM   #8
Flombone-Emi
Witch of Literature

I'll be there~ :3 Looking forward to it, but I still have wigs to style and props to make and sewing to do............ XD <3
Flombone-Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #9
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

Quote:
I'm like that too. Bunnies are great pets. I had to include her is photos of my Alice cosplay.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler) -Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #10
rajamitsu

I'll be there! :3 Still debating exactly which costumes to bring, though.
rajamitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #11
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocky_penguin66 View Post
Aww, you can always try to contact registration and see what happened. I'm pretty sure they were supposed to send those out first. I was a 3rd tier badge and I have mine already.
I actually JUST got an email today from registration - they got the badge returned as expected by the USPS and will be sending it out to the correct address within the week. Whee! I knew they wouldn't fail me - and if I didn't get my badge, it would've been my own fault anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana05
I'm like that too. Bunnies are great pets. I had to include her is photos of my Alice cosplay.
Yeah, I'm really pleased that my current fandom of choice (and my character of choice within it) gives me lots of opportunities to take pics with my furkids. Unfortunately, they're far more photogenic than I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajamitsu
I'll be there! :3 Still debating exactly which costumes to bring, though.
Me too. Working on a new one for at least one of the Tiger & Bunny shoots, and as far as I know the Get Backers group is still going, so I'm bringing MakubeX... but I'm still debating between Celes or Matron for the Final Fantasy shoot, and whether I want to bring regular Kotetsu, or crapsuit Wild Tiger, or both, or some other variant Kotetsu... and then last night I had the urge to pull out Kenshin again. -_- Clearly I need to just go to more cons.
Unread 03-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #12
pocky_penguin66
Voxx

Quote:
I actually JUST got an email today from registration - they got the badge returned as expected by the USPS and will be sending it out to the correct address within the week. Whee! I knew they wouldn't fail me - and if I didn't get my badge, it would've been my own fault anyway.
Yay! I'm glad things worked out! I'm sure you should get it before the con.

@rajamitsu- I'm still debating on bringing more than one! I know I'm doing a Harry Potter Lolita outfit but I don't want to wear that for two days. I was also considering being a school girl zombie lol
Unread 03-26-2012, 07:17 AM   #13
rajamitsu

Quote:
Me too. Working on a new one for at least one of the Tiger & Bunny shoots, and as far as I know the Get Backers group is still going, so I'm bringing MakubeX... but I'm still debating between Celes or Matron for the Final Fantasy shoot, and whether I want to bring regular Kotetsu, or crapsuit Wild Tiger, or both, or some other variant Kotetsu... and then last night I had the urge to pull out Kenshin again. -_- Clearly I need to just go to more cons.
I'll most likely be bringing my MakubeX, too, and will hopefully have Ginji and Juubei with me. Not sure of the day, though. My Ginji is wanting to do a couple of other things (the masquerade, a couple of the big photoshoots, and possibly another group) and I'm hoping he won't have to drop out because of them. He's finishing up the costume, though, so *fingers crossed*.

Also thinking Erika from Durarara! and may or may not try to drag my Walker into it just for the photoshoot... who's my Ginji, so... same issue. ^^; No idea on the third. :/ I'd bring Ciel but he's in need of a re-do and a lot of the little fiddly pieces are kinda scattered around the house at the moment.
rajamitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 02:10 AM   #14
pocky_penguin66
Voxx

It's coming up quick! ^.^
Unread 04-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #15
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

Yeah, I almost wish it wasn't. I could use another month to make my Lunatic costume really awesome... But it'll be great to be back in Rosemont. Every time we drive to the Chicago area for any reason, and wind up near that exit on the highway, I get a little homesick for the Hyatt. (Never mind that I'll probably never stay there again, since the Embassy is quieter, there's less elevator trouble, the rooms have fridges and microwaves, there's a pool and hot tub, and you get breakfast cooked for you. I still walk around the Hyatt! XD)