Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 66 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-13-2012, 08:56 AM   #1366
Melfina
Some Sneaky Sim

I'm moving to the DFW area and will be going to A-kon. :3 I went last year, so this will be my second time going (only TX con I've been to thus far, though). Most likely cosplaying summer uniform Rise from Persona 4, Sheryl Nome, and Miki from Idolm@ster.
Melfina is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #1367
mbellav
TheMischievousFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melfina View Post
I'm moving to the DFW area and will be going to A-kon. :3 I went last year, so this will be my second time going (only TX con I've been to thus far, though). Most likely cosplaying summer uniform Rise from Persona 4, Sheryl Nome, and Miki from Idolm@ster.
I am so excited you are moving to Texas!!!

Working on

dA
mbellav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 01:00 AM   #1368
Riia
Rii-Chan

Who is going to San Japan this year!? =D
Riia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #1369
Croweh

Hey guys. I have a quick question. I live in the um...Houston area of Texas. If any of you know where Anime Matsuri is, I live really close to there. My town is basically known for the Texas Renaissance Festival as well. The thing is, I really need to find someone that cosplays Luxord or is planning to cosplay him (from the Kingdom Hearts series). Preferably, someone that is within driving distance of Spring (where AM is). My group and I are going to shoot a music video in June with the Organization members and currently the only member we are missing is Luxord, so I would really enjoy your help!

All you would need for Luxord is $21 (for a t-shirt that I designed myself, but can't currently afford to buy t-shirts for everyone), some CDs, a pack of playing cards, and his head (so blond hair, earrings, facial hair). The coat nor his actual weapon are necessary for this video.

Thank you!

Planned Cons:
Comicpalooza 2014 - Stephanie Brown as Spoiler from Batman Eternal, Gwen Cooper from Torchwood, and Sabrina from Pokemon
A-Kon 2014 - same as Comicpalooza except swapping Gwen for Lugia from Pokemon
Wizard World Austin 2014 - Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls, Fem! Sam Winchester from Supernatural, and Violet from Pokemon
Croweh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #1370
soraKHdemyx
Trickster

I'm moving to the DFW area in August!

San Japan: Sinister 6- Gabriel from Supernatural, Wiccan from the Young Avengers, other unknown.
soraKHdemyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:10 PM   #1371
aragrey
Babyhands

Good to see people moving up to DFW!

..:: Dallas Sci-fi Expo & Dallas Comic Con & Anime Matsuri & A-Kon & San Japan & Anime-fest ::..
New This Year
..:: Belldandy & Splicer & Buttercup & Rouge the Bat & Formal Crow & Sailor Mars ::..
aragrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 02:01 AM   #1372
Takura
Wheres my Chips?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croweh View Post
Hey guys. I have a quick question. I live in the um...Houston area of Texas. If any of you know where Anime Matsuri is, I live really close to there. My town is basically known for the Texas Renaissance Festival as well. The thing is, I really need to find someone that cosplays Luxord or is planning to cosplay him (from the Kingdom Hearts series). Preferably, someone that is within driving distance of Spring (where AM is). My group and I are going to shoot a music video in June with the Organization members and currently the only member we are missing is Luxord, so I would really enjoy your help!

All you would need for Luxord is $21 (for a t-shirt that I designed myself, but can't currently afford to buy t-shirts for everyone), some CDs, a pack of playing cards, and his head (so blond hair, earrings, facial hair). The coat nor his actual weapon are necessary for this video.

Thank you!
You must live in plantersville I live in conroe lol

Next Conventions:
Dallas Comic Con
DragonCon

XBOX Live: xxTakuraxx
PSN: xxTakuraxx
Takura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 03:26 AM   #1373
omgorchid
I try.

San Antonio!!
omgorchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #1374
Croweh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takura View Post
You must live in plantersville I live in conroe lol
Close enough. I live in Magnolia.

But yeah, I need a Luxord really badly for this music video. ^^"

Planned Cons:
Comicpalooza 2014 - Stephanie Brown as Spoiler from Batman Eternal, Gwen Cooper from Torchwood, and Sabrina from Pokemon
Wizard World Austin 2014 - Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls, Fem! Sam Winchester from Supernatural, and Violet from Pokemon
Unread 04-16-2012, 05:44 PM   #1375
asorrysight

sorry, i live pretty far away (also i'm a tiny 14 year old girl) but i would like to say your demyx wig is really good c:
asorrysight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 06:40 PM   #1376
Croweh

Quote:
Originally Posted by asorrysight View Post
sorry, i live pretty far away (also i'm a tiny 14 year old girl) but i would like to say your demyx wig is really good c:
Thank you. ^-^ I'm rather proud of him. He's my pride and joy seeing as I am so so picky about Organization XIII wigs looking accurate and beautiful. Really, he isn't perfect (the color is wrong, but this was the closest color amphigory had for the Spike), but he is close enough to where I am happy. ^^"

Planned Cons:
Unread 04-20-2012, 12:07 AM   #1377
Squeaker-Ed
*choo choo* :3

Why must everyone be in the DFW area.... T_T There's never any awesome people near me in recent times....

DEBATING: Zobiko (House of the Dead EX), Alyssa Hamilton (Clock Tower 3)
PLANNED: Lisa Rogan (House of the Dead III), Jem (Jem and the Holograms), IT'S A SECRET {x3} (Assorted)
IN PROGRESS: Spike (Ape Escape), Pearl {x3}, Rusty, & Dinah (Starlight Express), Aoi & Junko (Dangan Ronpa)
Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook
Squeaker-Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2012, 12:44 AM   #1378
Riia
Rii-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgorchid View Post
San Antonio!!
Yay!

--------------------------------

Next Convention
San Japan 2014
Riia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2012, 12:53 AM   #1379
MexicAnime
AFest Cosplay Asst. Mngr.

Hello all. 1st time posting here.

I'm actually looking for some Org. XIII cosplayers that are based arounf the DFW area. Specifically any Axels or Xemnas' for a project for San Japan.
MexicAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2012, 11:21 AM   #1380
soraKHdemyx
Trickster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker-Ed View Post
Why must everyone be in the DFW area.... T_T There's never any awesome people near me in recent times....

Where do you live? I live in Lubbock, Texas. But I'm moving to Dallas in August.

San Japan: Sinister 6- Gabriel from Supernatural, Wiccan from the Young Avengers, other unknown.
soraKHdemyx is offline   Reply With Quote