Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > BlazBlue

Unread 12-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
arikirkland

Help me with Taokaka's cosplay please?

I don't have the money for Taokaka's cosplay and I need to know what pattern do I need to make Taokaka's jacket, ears, paws and leg warmers. Also how will I be able to put her braids through the hoodie.
I would be happy for anything you can help me with, thank you.
arikirkland is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-15-2012, 01:52 AM   #2
angel2162

actually, there are many tutorials, (-w- honstly, i came across this while looking up taokaka cosplay tips) but then i saw no one helped you T~T.

So here i am, First off, look for a hoodie pattern. You don't have to attach the sleeves, because you will be making your own >w<

Second, go online and go to "ebay" look for a cheep long blond wig (or you can buy a short wig) and go to a hair store and get loose blonde extentions for the braids.

In order to put the holes on the hoodie, you need to find something circular objects that you can puncture. (you can make it out of polymer clay,like sculpey )
for the sleeves, measure the length and width of your arm, and draw it on a large piece of paper. About three inches before your wrist, start drawing a large oval-ish circle. make that circle shape 1 foot (starting form the 3 inches before your wrist)

Remember, when sewing, always cut out extra. If you cut it the exact width of your arm, you might be disappointed, because it will be too tight. plus you would want the sleeve to gradually get looser, like a trapazoid.

If you don't have a sewing machine, then you can get iron on sew bond :3

Now, none (and i mean NONE) of that info was from other sites, so if you don't find that helpful, please me know. i will look up some information for you

Hope i helped :3
angel2162 is offline   Reply With Quote