Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Unread 04-15-2012, 12:36 AM   #16
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaaj77 View Post
sry its a bit late.....but i have a caius cosplay haha. He was quite a bit of work, but well worth all of the effort. Can't wait to see more cosplays of him. Imo he is the best villain since sephiroth....perhaps even cooler than him. And my 2 cents about the fabric, after looking a bit i found that navy blue long johns had the best look for the job. Or even white ones with a 2 dollar bottle of "rit" dye if you cant find blue. You could either wear it underneath his armor or cut it up for the fabric. Or maybe you can even find the fabric in bolts. Anyway, more power to you guys
I just saw your Caius briefly today. Amazing job! Yeah not sure if I can have him done by AX, I'd love to have him there. Long johns seems like a good alternative.
Lady Muramasa is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #17
KiraCosplayHai
Guardian Corps.

Quote:
sry its a bit late.....but i have a caius cosplay haha. He was quite a bit of work, but well worth all of the effort. Can't wait to see more cosplays of him. Imo he is the best villain since sephiroth....perhaps even cooler than him. And my 2 cents about the fabric, after looking a bit i found that navy blue long johns had the best look for the job. Or even white ones with a 2 dollar bottle of "rit" dye if you cant find blue. You could either wear it underneath his armor or cut it up for the fabric. Or maybe you can even find the fabric in bolts. Anyway, more power to you guys

You make an awesome Caius! your cosplay is amazing, wish i could have seen it in person ^^
Paddra Nsu Yeul FFXIII-2

Time flows without pause. In a world where I no longer exist, the future, is about to change. Serah, the truth still survives, but only you, renember it.
Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
KiraCosplayHai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #18
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

@kadaaj77: My word...! Are you sure you are not Caius? Your cosplay is AMAZING!! I love it so much. And that's a great idea about the long johns, I'll totally keep that in mind. ^^ How long did it take you to do all that leatherwork?
Liliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #19
kadaaj77

Thanks! And glad to help ^^ The fabric part of the costume actually didn't take horribly long. I used vinyl and faux leather so it was easy to use a standard sewing machine. I spent a couple weeks on all the fabric parts, but that was also while juggling making Lightning's armor, so I'm not sure how many hours it took me.
kadaaj77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012, 08:54 PM   #20
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

Quote:
Thanks! And glad to help ^^ The fabric part of the costume actually didn't take horribly long. I used vinyl and faux leather so it was easy to use a standard sewing machine. I spent a couple weeks on all the fabric parts, but that was also while juggling making Lightning's armor, so I'm not sure how many hours it took me.
Nice! Im just now drafting the patterns for his costume! Im a bit nervous with certain parts of it as its difficult to get it perfect like it does around certain areas of his body. I cant do his sword until I finish The Emperors staff. So far the demon wings and staff take up where Caius's sword will go. xD
Lady Muramasa is offline   Reply With Quote