Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Unread 04-08-2012, 01:55 AM   #1
SillyChibi

Anime Boston's Lolita 101 Panel - What did you think?

I'd have to say it was one of my favorite panels this year! I'm not sure if they do it every year, but this is the first year I have seen it. At first, I wasn't sure I liked the fact that they were referencing almost directly from Lolita Handbook on LiveJournal, but then I realized that is probably the best source for first-timer Lolita "education", so it made sense for the people in the panel that were not familiar with the fashion. I got really inspired, especially by Boystyle, which I never gave much thought to before the panel! The fashion show was also pretty cool, my favorites were the hand-made dress. Very inspiring. ^.^ So, what were your opinions?!

Unread 04-28-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
naomi-ai

I think it's something they do every year. I checked it out a couple years ago and modeled in it last year (local/handmade) and this year (female aristo/handmade). I know the first year I went, it was extremely informative and gave me quite the list of resources and introduced me to more than just the sweet.

I still enjoy it now because I get to catch up on the current trends since I tend to be quite out of the know when it comes to trends ^-^' and it gives me a chance to model my current creations.
naomi-ai is offline   Reply With Quote