Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Central

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #16
rajamitsu

I was walking around as MakubeX for most of the con (costume in the icon), but I was Erika from Durarara! for a while on Saturday, with a Walker in the afternoon. If anyone has any shots from the DRRR photoshoot, that would be awesome. :3

I'm also looking for shots of my husband. He was Havoc from FMA on Friday and Saturday morning, Walker on Saturday afternoon, and Heihachi from Samurai 7 on Saturday evening (in the masquerade) and all day Sunday.
rajamitsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-29-2012, 08:59 PM   #17
Loque87

Anyone have any of Robin, Harley Quinn, and Professor Strange from Arkham city?

I don't have a camera
Loque87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #18
Chiefwanabigmac
The Chief

Hey everyone. My buddy and I were Liu Kang and Johnny Cage walking it out in the cold. We didnt have much for pockets on us and were hoping some folk snapped some.

Thanks. and great Acen this year.
Unread 04-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #19
Poofykins

Kenpachi and Yachiru

Hi All...This was me and my GF's first Convention.
We were there saturday evening right around the time the fire alarm got pulled

We were Kenpachi and Yachiru (she climbed up my back for pics lol)

if anyone has any of us we'd love to get them..didn't bring a camera or know what to expect but we'll definitely be attending again and others . Thanks in advance!
Poofykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 12:36 AM   #20
Sammi Lynn

Hello there fellow con-goers! I was one of your friendly IRT operatives this year at ACen, for my fourth year. On Saturday night, around 10pm-11pm I was in an Inuyasha cosplay. I am plus sized, though the cosplay hid it a bit. I had a giant fuzzy-hilted Tessaiga, a scabbard on my waist, floppy dog ears, and glasses before I took them off for pictures. I had a few people take pictures of my boyfriend as well, who actually owns the cosplay [we're the same height, so I was in luck!]. He wore his cosplay Friday for an hour or two in the afternoon, possibly around 3pm. On Saturday, he had his cosplay on at the 11:30am photoshoot at the Tree Patch outside the Hyatt main entrance. He was there a half hour early, and I am unsure when he left. He walked around the convention center both days as well. I would like to state Tessaiga is plain silver, and not dragon scaled. That is also a friend of mine though Thanks in advance and I hope someone has pictures of us!
Sammi Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 01:18 AM   #21
Sonikdude750
Sound-Resonance

I'm looking for pics of me from Friday and Saturday. On both days I was Connor from Assassin's Creed 3. Seeing as the character was only revealed a month ago, my guess is I should've been the only one there cosplaying as him this weekend. Also looking for pics of the Assassin's Creed photoshoots I was in then. Thank you.

This is my Connor:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...play/vfhre.jpg
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 02:33 AM   #22
LoveInViolet

I was Poison Kiss Friday during the Fighting Games shoot, and on Saturday, I was Cheerilee, and my infant daughter was Apple Bloom. Any images would be greatly appreciated!
LoveInViolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 03:50 AM   #23
jessterlady
You Jellicent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey View Post
: D also, I was Gary Oak from first-gen Pokemon on Friday (@ Pokemon Photoshoot), Saturday late at night and Sunday all day (@ mostly the dealer's hall and skybridge).
I didn't grab a picture, but I have to mention you're the most boss Gary there is. True story.

I was Pokemon Trainer White with a Trainer Black (we had badges and Reshiram/Zekrom plushies) on Friday and Sunday. Tifa (original game version) and Steampunk Nobles (Victorian green dress) on Saturday. Any pics would be aweeesome, thanks!
jessterlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 09:31 AM   #24
Syrinx
Love and Peace!!

hey everyone wondering if anyone got a picture of me. I was Bowser on Friday (but sadly i didn't realize i forgot to put on my spike collar until i was stuck in a never ending line for a concert... i'm soooo bummed!!) I was Fluttershy on saturday... the one with the blue butterfly in her hair and bunny purse. and i was a moogle on sunday. Thanks!

Sumia 25%
Link (OoT) 50%
Bowser 100% (repair work)
Syrinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #25
mentokjebus

Friday: Roy Mustang from FMA and Kyouya from Ouran Highschool Host Club
Saturday: Zuko from Avatar (The one with the swords)
Sunday: Rex Grossman of the Chicago Bears

Thanks!
mentokjebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 11:30 AM   #26
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

Desperately seeking photos of my Lunatic (Tiger & Bunny) costume, since I hadn't put it all on together until I actually got to the con, and had no one to take pics of me. I think I was the only Lunatic there who had the mask and cape, and I also had a light-up bowgun - wore it for a little while Friday afternoon as a trial run, and to the Saturday night photoshoot.
Unread 04-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #27
paper cosplay
going 2D in a 3D artform

looking for beaker
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/414446/
Unread 04-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #28
xskysoblue

I was Vanille from FFXIII on Saturday. I'd love to see some pictures, I only got a few myself. Plus I missed the FF photoshoot because of the registration line

DFTBA
xskysoblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #29
Mikomi Hatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper cosplay View Post
Here.
Unread 04-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #30
Kapraun

Did anyone happen to take any pictures of me as Gluttony on Saturday? I know I was the only one running around as Gluttony at the whole con and a good number of people took photos of me. If anyone knows of anyone who took photos of me then PLEASE have them either tag me in the photo on Facebook or something like that. To find me on Facebook then look for Brian Kapraun or Baka White(not the musician). THANKS!
Kapraun is offline   Reply With Quote