Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > France Cosplay

Unread 04-14-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
UllaBritta
Cosplay Newbie

Kuroshitsuji: Japan Expo Paris

Hi,
my friend and I will visit Japan expo for the first time this year, and I was just wondering if any Kuroshitsuji cosplayers (or other people, we want to meet all kinds of people^^) will attend?
I will be cosplaying Agni and my friend Soma.

Also, what advice do you have for tourists visiting Japan expo?

Basically, if you see an Agni and Soma looking confused and lost at the con, feel free to say hi

Unread 04-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #2
Horizon
meeep

Heyyy, I'll be going to Japan Expo in Paris! Are you going all 4 days?
I might only go one day, but not sure yet!
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
llewell

Hi!
There are always a lot of Kuroshitsuji cosplayers in France. I think that you can meet Kuroshitsuji fans during Japan Expo!

About advices, what kind of advices do you need?

Food and water are very expensive inside, you had better take your own sandwiches and water bottle.

If you have to take RER, you should buy all tickets you need in advance (after Japan Expo, there are many many people waiting to buy RER tickets, it's better to buy return ticket in the morning. RER tickets have no hour nor day)

If you need cash, there are ATM. During the morning and the evening, there are often crowded, however during the afternoon it's ok.

Saturday is really crowded, you have to wait all the time. Sunday is less crowded.
Friday is calm. Thursday is calm too but there are less thing to do.

You have other advices on their website : Some advice for a stressless festival!
llewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
UllaBritta
Cosplay Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Heyyy, I'll be going to Japan Expo in Paris! Are you going all 4 days?
I might only go one day, but not sure yet!
Hi hi, yup we will be there all 4 days. Can't wait, it's so soon! If you do go and see us, then come and say hi to us, If you want to of course, that would be fun^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by llewell View Post
Hi!
There are always a lot of Kuroshitsuji cosplayers in France. I think that you can meet Kuroshitsuji fans during Japan Expo!

About advices, what kind of advices do you need?

Food and water are very expensive inside, you had better take your own sandwiches and water bottle.

If you have to take RER, you should buy all tickets you need in advance (after Japan Expo, there are many many people waiting to buy RER tickets, it's better to buy return ticket in the morning. RER tickets have no hour nor day)

If you need cash, there are ATM. During the morning and the evening, there are often crowded, however during the afternoon it's ok.

Saturday is really crowded, you have to wait all the time. Sunday is less crowded.
Friday is calm. Thursday is calm too but there are less thing to do.

You have other advices on their website : Some advice for a stressless festival!
Thank you for the link. I've spoken to some people so I feel I know enough about the expo now. But I have one question; I found this on their website:
"If you get out, you won’t be allowed to get back in, so make sure you have enough cash before entering the festival!!"
Does that mean that we can't leave the area even if we have a 4 day pass? We can't go to out hotel and come back later...?

Last edited by UllaBritta : 06-17-2012 at 07:48 PM.
UllaBritta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
llewell

Yes, it is
If you leave the aera, you can't come back later the same day, even with the 4 day pass.

(of course, at the end of the day, you can leave the aera and come back the day after).
llewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #6
UllaBritta
Cosplay Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by llewell View Post
Yes, it is
If you leave the aera, you can't come back later the same day, even with the 4 day pass.

(of course, at the end of the day, you can leave the aera and come back the day after).
That... sucks :/ But I'll keep that in mind and make sure we don't leave unless we absolutely have to. Thanks for the reply.