Unread 05-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #16
Blood_Sword
The samuraiholic guy

Oops, I noticed the debuted info is in the box to the right. Sorry, my bad. ^^"

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Team Aqua Grunt (male) - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Version

*~Next con I'm attending~*
FIN Oulun animeseminaari (8-9 August 2014)
FRI Ryūnosuke Ibuki - Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan
SAT ???
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-11-2012, 04:27 PM   #17
Blue Leader
The Gundam Fanatic

I'm glad to see the costume section up and running again. Though there's a couple bugs I'm noticing...

Firstly, "variation" isn't showing up. At least I don't see it anywhere. Also, the series isn't being displayed. The subject title "Series" is appearing, but not the series itself. That field is blank.

And though it may be too late to suggest it now, I might suggest switching around the description section and the picture thumbnail gallery section on the costume pages. Maybe it's just me, but I think it would look better (and make more sense) to have the description area first, and then the thumbnail gallery below it, instead of having the gallery above the description.
As it is now you have to scroll through a wall of pictures just to get to the description.
Blue Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #18
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

I've noticed an issue, on some costumes, it doesn't show the series it's from, but it does on some. Like with my Xerxes Break cosplay, it shows that it's from Pandora Hearts in big letters, but with Pearce it doesn't, even though I typed the name of the book he's from and it says it's there when I click edit. I hope this is one of the things being fixed this weekend.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012, 04:20 AM   #19
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
I've noticed an issue, on some costumes, it doesn't show the series it's from, but it does on some.
Fixed
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #20
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Fixed
Much Appreciated ^-^
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #21
Ion
Lyrical gangster

Unless I am overlooking it, awards info does not seem to be showing up for costumes either.

CURRENT PROJECTS
Astrid - How to Train Your Dragon 2 | Elsa - Frozen (coronation gown) | Tiki - Dragon's Crown | Toothiana - Rise of the Guardians | Legolas - Lord of the Rings | Baroness - G.I. Joe
Ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #22
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Costumes are getting a major expansion. We didn't put the awards section up yet because there wasn't a natural spot to put them into the costume pages right now. But, it'll be back very soon in a better format. I can put something over on the right for now, but because the awards section doesn't have a strict format, it might look odd on some costume pages. I'll test it out tonight.
Unread 05-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #23
Karitsa
The Black Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodypirate View Post
Maybe I’m just overlooking this, but is the variant option not showing up? I can fill it in when I edit a costume, but then I don’t see it on the actual page. I had someone last night mistake one of costumes due to this, so I temporarily placed the variant into the costume’s title.
This. Love the variant option and can't wait to see it back!

Also, I'm having trouble re-organizing the costumes on my profile. They seem to have been re-arranged by most recent update, but I'd like them to be ordered by debut/completion date like before. We'll be able to fix that once everything's finished, right?

Nerdy stuff for sale on my deviantART page!
CUSTOM MY LITTLE PONY TOYS ALSO AVAILABLE
Karitsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #24
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Variants are back in on the actual costume pages. Awards are now showing at the bottom of descriptions.

For ordering costumes, I'd like to put an option in there to choose how they appear on your profile, but it's going to include also choosing your own custom order for how they appear by default. This weekend we'll at least have a sort code up on profiles, so visitors can sort by Series, Character or Latest Update.
Unread 05-12-2012, 11:35 PM   #25
Kayu-sama

I noticed after I posted that my question was already answered. sorry!
Kayu-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #26
Blue Leader
The Gundam Fanatic

Another thing I noticed that isn't working: it's not showing the completion status of the costume. You know, how it used to display if the costume was 10% complete, 40%, 80%, 100%...
I miss that little thing. It was nice to being able to say "I've just started this costume" or "this one is almost finished".
Blue Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 02:41 AM   #27
Rcsi1

It isn't letting me upload an icon for a costume that doesn't have an icon yet. It's fine for costumes that do have icons if I want to change them, but not for costumes that already have pages but no icon.
Rcsi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 03:33 AM   #28
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcsi1 View Post
It isn't letting me upload an icon for a costume that doesn't have an icon yet. It's fine for costumes that do have icons if I want to change them, but not for costumes that already have pages but no icon.
That might be a cache issue - can you confirm that the icon is also not showing as changed if you go back to the Costume Administration page?
Unread 05-13-2012, 06:35 PM   #29
TJPguy

Reviving the interest in the completion percentage bar again... is there any word on when or if it's coming back?
TJPguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #30
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

I'll add it back tonight. We're evolving the costume pages to a different method of showing the completion %, but since everything will essentially port over to it, we can at least get the old % code up for now.