Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 63 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #46
Psycho_Kitty
It flies, it dies
 
Psycho_Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 650
I don't know why I didn't see this post earlier but I'm from San Diego (east county part) and looking for other cosplayers. I go to comic con every year but this year I'm finally going to AX after a few years of not going. Also I'm going to PAX which is all the way up in Seattle. I really don't make many costumes since the main ones I make take so much time
__________________
Upcoming Cons:
Wondercon '14
AX '14
SDCC '14
Currently working on:
Season 1 Jon Snow
Upcoming:
Original Character- Assassin
Sniper ODST

Psycho_Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 05-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #47
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face
 
LinkPwnsGanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho_Kitty View Post
I don't know why I didn't see this post earlier but I'm from San Diego (east county part) and looking for other cosplayers. I go to comic con every year but this year I'm finally going to AX after a few years of not going. Also I'm going to PAX which is all the way up in Seattle. I really don't make many costumes since the main ones I make take so much time
Hey there Psycho_Kitty!
I am jealous that you're going to AX! :O I really want to go to that Hope you have fun there and at PAX!
__________________
I am Queen Mikasa "Scarfface" Ackerman and I am on a search for my King Levi ♥


W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%[/color]

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #48
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face
 
LinkPwnsGanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayaasan View Post
@La Tulipe Noire: If you need any help on any superheroes, I'd be more than happy to help I'd love to do a team-up for Long Beach or Comikaze~!
How's your Merida and Wonder Woman coming out?!
__________________
I am Queen Mikasa "Scarfface" Ackerman and I am on a search for my King Levi ♥


W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%[/color]

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #49
La Tulipe Noire
Un pour tous
 
La Tulipe Noire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 915
@Ayaasan: REALLY? That would be so amazing! D: I'd appreciate it so much. Though I dunno if I'll be in town for those conventions.
__________________
Cosplays of the future:
Sansa Stark []
Medusa []
X-23[]
Agent 13 []
Polaris []


My Tumblr
La Tulipe Noire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #50
ayaasan
Registered User
 
ayaasan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 961
@LinkPwnsGanon: Here's my new Merida belt and hip quiver! I'm all finished sewing things up, and now I need to get my sister to help with the Celtic design on the top.
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3212253/

I actually just got back from meeting Merida at Disneyland yesterday, so I was hyped up and went to buy the suede XD

Wondie's new corset is done--I'm just hand-stitching some gold trim for a fun touch. Then onto "sandwiching" the chiffon in between the lining the satin of the corset, making the gathered mini skirt and for the fun part--the armor!!

I also just found out that I need a new dress for a wedding I'm attending, so I figure I'll get a head start on my 1940's cocktail dress for Rarity for the MLP gathering at AM2. (With a matching hat with feathery birds and ostrich feathers :3)
ayaasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #51
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face
 
LinkPwnsGanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayaasan View Post
@LinkPwnsGanon: Here's my new Merida belt and hip quiver! I'm all finished sewing things up, and now I need to get my sister to help with the Celtic design on the top.
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3212253/

I actually just got back from meeting Merida at Disneyland yesterday, so I was hyped up and went to buy the suede XD

Wondie's new corset is done--I'm just hand-stitching some gold trim for a fun touch. Then onto "sandwiching" the chiffon in between the lining the satin of the corset, making the gathered mini skirt and for the fun part--the armor!!

I also just found out that I need a new dress for a wedding I'm attending, so I figure I'll get a head start on my 1940's cocktail dress for Rarity for the MLP gathering at AM2. (With a matching hat with feathery birds and ostrich feathers :3)
Wow it looks great! By the way I love your choice of wig! xD Whoa! Merida is in Disneyland already?! :O I have to go see her! Good luck on Wondie's (<--haha nice) armor!
Wow the things you can use twice for! xD
__________________
I am Queen Mikasa "Scarfface" Ackerman and I am on a search for my King Levi ♥


W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%[/color]

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #52
ayaasan
Registered User
 
ayaasan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 961
Yay! Just finished tailoring the bodice, and tried everything out with my brand new wig. This is just my daily makeup, I plan on using some darker shading around the top of the eyes with false lashes, wearing more blush for her rather ruddy complexion, and some pink lipstick

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3212321/
ayaasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #53
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face
 
LinkPwnsGanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayaasan View Post
Yay! Just finished tailoring the bodice, and tried everything out with my brand new wig. This is just my daily makeup, I plan on using some darker shading around the top of the eyes with false lashes, wearing more blush for her rather ruddy complexion, and some pink lipstick

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3212321/
Haha it looks great and those big curls on the wig look fantastic as well! xD
__________________
I am Queen Mikasa "Scarfface" Ackerman and I am on a search for my King Levi ♥


W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%[/color]

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #54
magiccosplay01
Registered User
 
magiccosplay01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkPwnsGanon View Post
Ah yes I remember you, you're the Albert Wesker cosplayer


Oh wow, how cool! Oh and thanks for the information about the AX badges!
Yup thats me, im gonna be also cosplaying something else, maybe tuxedo mask from sailor moon or something XD! some anime for once haha XD! ^^;; im not sure yet though ^^. But for sure im gonna be wesker again ^^.
magiccosplay01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #55
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face
 
LinkPwnsGanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccosplay01 View Post
Yup thats me, im gonna be also cosplaying something else, maybe tuxedo mask from sailor moon or something XD! some anime for once haha XD! ^^;; im not sure yet though ^^. But for sure im gonna be wesker again ^^.
hooray for tuxedo mask!!
__________________
I am Queen Mikasa "Scarfface" Ackerman and I am on a search for my King Levi ♥


W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%[/color]

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #56
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face
 
LinkPwnsGanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8,258
That's it, I fail at sleeves! May all sleeves burn!!! >.<
__________________
I am Queen Mikasa "Scarfface" Ackerman and I am on a search for my King Levi ♥


W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%[/color]

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #57
animenerd93
Neko Neko Chi CHi
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,876
hey are any of you guys by chance cross players?
__________________
Cosplays~~~~~~
Anime and Kpop cosplaying is life~
KCON:
RapMonster- BTS N.O
fem!Ravi- VIXX Hyde
Hyuk- VIXX Voodoo Doll
animenerd93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #58
La Tulipe Noire
Un pour tous
 
La Tulipe Noire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 915
Woo Tuxedo mask~ I'm working on a Sailor Venus cosplay myself. :]

@Link: What kinda sleeves are you making. o:

@animenerd: Well, I HAVE crossplayed, yes. o_O
__________________
Cosplays of the future:
Sansa Stark []
Medusa []
X-23[]
Agent 13 []
Polaris []


My Tumblr
La Tulipe Noire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 03:23 PM   #59
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face
 
LinkPwnsGanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by La Tulipe Noire View Post
Woo Tuxedo mask~ I'm working on a Sailor Venus cosplay myself. :]

@Link: What kinda sleeves are you making. o:

@animenerd: Well, I HAVE crossplayed, yes. o_O
I've want to be either sailor mars/Jupiter/saturn or Pluto xD

Just some sleeves for my niece's Nel Tu cosplay it's a robe looking thing.
__________________
I am Queen Mikasa "Scarfface" Ackerman and I am on a search for my King Levi ♥


W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%[/color]

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 04:22 PM   #60
La Tulipe Noire
Un pour tous
 
La Tulipe Noire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 915
Yeah? :] I have a group doing all the inners, but we didn't have enough people to manage all the outers too. Next year we want to do the outers princess dresses but I think we're lacking a Pluto. ;D

Oh yeah. Robes can be a pain. I have difficulty with hoods because... I have problem with finding the center and staying there. >_>;
__________________
Cosplays of the future:
Sansa Stark []
Medusa []
X-23[]
Agent 13 []
Polaris []


My Tumblr
La Tulipe Noire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.