Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1375 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-28-2012, 07:01 AM   #2401
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Updated!
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #2402
A. Saboteur
What do you require?

Name of Commissioner: Strange Land Costuming

Website/C.com gallery: www.strangelandcostumes.com

Items commissioned: Two patches - one BLU Engineer class patch, one Gemini

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned items

Both patches: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3213148/
Engineer class patch: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3213149/
Gemini patch: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3213150/

Timeline: Well, I contacted them in early April. Bit of bad timing, there - they were in the middle of a move and having trouble with the computer that controlled their embroidery machine. Fortunately, their move went off without a hitch and they were able to get the computer fixed fairly quickly, so we were able to hash out the final details earlier this month and I got my patches on May 23rd.

Describe your Experience

Pros: Very straightforward and up-front about the problems they were dealing with around the time I contacted them.

Cons: A bit of a delay in mid-April after I first contacted them, but - as noted earlier - this was due mainly to the fact that they were moving at the time.

Comments: The patches were well-made, the communication was great, and the folks at SLC were great to work with. I'd gladly do business with them again!

Final Grade:
A+

"Send me the best you've got, send me your strongest machine!
The fight my brother fought, here - now - will end with me!
Is this the best you've got? Is this your strongest machine?
Now with one powershot, you'll see what vengeance means!"
--Mega Man, "Vengeance"
The Protomen: Act I - The Protomen (a/k/a The Sons of Fate)
A. Saboteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2012, 11:07 PM   #2403
usuyukisou

Name of Merchant: Yi Cheng Hua Lan (name of store) / You-to (store's taobao short url) / x青墨x (store-owner username)

Item purchased: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=4950842224 (heat-resistant, grey-blue, 2 curled vances)

Links to picture(s) of your received item: None; feel free to see my posts on the previous page for why.

Timeline: This was ordered alongside some items from Fantasy Sheep in early August 2011. After paying taobaospree, all of the items from both Yi Cheng Hua Lan and Fantasy Sheep were at taobaospree's office after four days. There was a small misunderstanding between me and taobaospree (no one's fault) and after three days I got an EMS tracking number. It reached US customs two days after I got the tracking number, and reached me four days after that.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. I dealt with taobaospree rather than with either of the shops I bought from this time (taobao only accepts from Chinese banks... not to mention it's entirely in Chinese, so unless you have access to someone who can write in Chinese, you'll be wanting a shopping service to help you ask the shop proprietors questions). One thing I can say is that the shop keeper of Yi Cheng Hua Lan was among the proprietors to respond to my agent within 1 day. I'm not sure exactly how long he/she took to respond, since I made a list for my agent, and she waited how long she believed to be fair before giving me a list of answers and no responses.
The item itself is represented fairly in the product image, which is especially important for both of my purchases. In this case, it is because the item had, in my opinion, the best mix of grey and blue for Ciel. I opened the package (a shipping bag thing) and all of my items were undamaged. However, the netting container for one of the grey-blue vance extensions caught onto the other grey-blue vance's jaw clip, so I had to be a little careful removing them. The wigs are no shinier than they appeared in photos (though it would have been even better if they had been more matte than in the photo ). Every so often, I need to re-curl the vances, but they remain lovely even now. The size of the wig is fair, and I fit into it just fine, though I had a little bit of trouble back when my thick hair reached lower than my hips.

Final Grade: A (fantastic product, just small nitpicky things that could be better)

*Side note: I ordered 2 products from Fantasy Sheep in the same taobao batch. However, I will not be posting that until I have my own camera and photos, since the colour is a major part of what I need to review. In fact, I did take photos everything in this batch, but I did not have a chance to upload them before my camera was stolen.

Last edited by usuyukisou : 05-28-2012 at 11:10 PM.
usuyukisou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:47 PM   #2404
BohoColli
Colli of Bohemia

Name of Commissioner: Chokichi
Website/C.com gallery: http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/cosplaymandy/
Character commissioned and series/video game: Full costume (dress, buster, and gloves) of Jane Porter (Disney Tarzan)
Example photo: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Tarzan_338.jpg
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/...t=P5290001.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Paid first part on March 1st, and got on May 29th!
Describe your Experience: Overall excellent work. She communicated wonderfully during the process. She apologized for it taking a while because she couldn't find the right fabric. In my eyes, I got this costume super fast, and if she was being "slow" because she couldn't find the right fabric color? That's no big deal! It showed she was trying to make me a perfect costume.
It fits wonderfully and looks great! I will definitely commission her again!
Final Grade: A+!
BohoColli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #2405
ThatsKat

Name of Commissioner: QQ Cosplay
Character commissioned and series: Riza Hawkeye from Full Metal Alchemist (Partial Costume)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Packaging // Pants // "Buttcape"
Timeline: Contacted April 3rd 2012 to ask if partial commissions were accepted, payed April 4th after getting an okay. The package arrived May 29, 2012, which means the process took exactly 8 weeks.
Describe your Experience.
Pros: Great communication, QQ Cosplay always replied to my emails in less than 24 hours. The price for both pieces was very fair. Items were well packaged and I am content with the quality of the sewing job. Only found one tiny loose thread, so no biggie. The pants fit me perfectly and even have pockets, which will definitely be convenient. The "butt cape" also fits well.
Cons: Although I am mostly satisfied with the products, I have to say I do have a couple of complaints.
  • Time: After having paid, I recieved an email stating I would recieve my costume in about 14-28 days. Perfect, I thought. Considering I was ordering a premade costume (I did not order custom sizing) and it was not a full cosplay, I had decided to give it a month and a half so 2 to 4 weeks was even better. Plus, most of the reviews I read here stated the seller shipped fast, so I wasn't worried at all. After the 28 days passed, on April 30, I emailed them asking if it had already been shipped. They replied that it had been shipped but, again, it was airmail shipping, therefore would take 14-28 days to arrive. That's when I realized that they meant 14-28 from the shipped date, not the payment date. ^^; Still, though, I remained hopeful because this meant it would be in time for the convention anyways. So about two weeks after this, May 15, I receive an email from QQ Cosplay with the tracking number. Excited, I go track my package at USPS.com, only to find out that the package had actually been shipped on May 9. I was totally disappointed, because it was a week that could have made a difference on whether it would arrive in time or not for the convention I was attending. Indeed, it would have made a difference. The convention was held May 26-27, and my package arrived May 29.
  • Accuracy: As mentioned earlier, I don't have any complaints with the pants. I'm not 100% content with the "butt cape", though. It looks too different compared to the one pictured in the website. (http://www.qqcosplay.com/FMA/fmarzable.html) Specifically, the buttons I received in my piece are gold, but the ones in the website are silver (how they're supposed to be). Also, I can't tell for sure, but the silver fabric I received seems to be a lot shinier than the one pictured in the website, which I am quite disappointed about.
Final Grade: B+
While there are some details I am not content with (and I was definitely not happy about being lied to about the day it was shipped), QQ Cosplay still delivered two pieces of superb quality and had great communication. I can't say that I'm looking forward to commissioning them in the future, but would consider it if need be, taking into consideration the fact that I should order with even more time ahead before the convention.
ThatsKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 02:01 AM   #2406
DoodlePanda
Banana Hammocks

Name of Commissioner: Maggifan

Websites:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maggif...353252?sk=wall
http://maggifan.deviantart.com/
http://www.cosplay.com/member/48711/

Character commissioned: Zell Dincht wig

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Never received

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Commissioned back in October of 2011, it is now May 31, 2012

Describe your Experience: Let me just say this has been thus far the worst commissioning experience I've endured, ever. I emailed Maggifan back in October requesting a quote on a Zell Dincht wig, and explained I would need it by the end of the year (end of December '11), to which she responded would be no problem.

Quote:
To: s***********@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Cosplay.com ; Wig commission quote request :3
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:38:09 -0600

Hi!

Thank you so much for your interest!
No problem, in some cases cosplay pics are very helpful.
I can sure do this wig commission for you. ;D

The cost for this wig commission is $157

This includes:
-Wig
-Shipping
+cost
+insurance
+tracking #
-Paypal fee
-Materials
+gel and spray
+box
+foam head
+extensions
+net
+tape
-Labor work
+Set up
+Analyze
+built Widows peak
+attach it
+style and cutting
+packing and handling

I could have this wig done before the end of the year.
Let me know if you would like to proceed with the wig commission order.

Thank you and hope to hear back from you.

~Maggi (Nobodies-C-wigs)

I wound up paying 100$ upfront, then the additional 57$ a couple weeks later, as we agreed upon. So I was set and decided it was time to play the waiting game, until that point communication was good and things going smoothly. Until I finally was forced to email her come December 8, 2011 because I hadn't heard from her.

Quote:
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 20:19:34 -0700

Hi!

No bother at all. ;D Yes, I got your second half. I'm currently working on only one wig during this finals week since I don't have much time but I will be working with yours as soon as Finals are over. (Monday will be my last day)
I'm really looking forward to start working with your wig, I just want to get school projects out of the way to focus on your wig.

Thank you so much for your patience. ^-^

~Maggi (Nobodies-C-wigs)
Then nothing for over a month, when I emailed her again on January 25th of 2012 asking, very politely mind you, if she had any updates as it was past the due date I had given her. I was understanding, because the holidays had just passed and everyone is busy.

She replied the next day, fairly quickly, with another excuse.

Quote:
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:03:08 -0700

Hi!

Sorry for not giving you some updates!
I been working on your wig, I made a weft for the widows peak but I failed at it and I'm making a second one. I want to make the wig style the most successful I'm capable of. I'm calculating I will have your wig done by early next month if the weft I'm working is successful.
In order of get the sideburns styled properly, can you tell me your forehead size and head circumference?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/maggifa...in/photostream

Thanks!

~Maggi (Nobodies-C-wigs)
I then emailed her March 8th requesting an update, and she promptly responded the same day.

Quote:
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 19:34:55 -0700

Hi!

No problem! You haven't been a pest at all, is my fault for not keeping you updated.
I had some problems as I told you before and I had to start working on another wig commission that was almost over-due.
I don't have any other wig commissions due this month so my whole focus will be on yours since I been delaying yours for too long already.
I'm sure I will get the widows peak right this time so I'm calculating I will have the wig done in around one week or at the latest two weeks.
Hope is alright! If you need the wig before, just let me know and I can always upgrade it to express shipping to make sure it arrives in time.

At this point I don't even want the damn wig anymore, my cosplay group has fallen through and I have no use for it. Although that is beside the point, I paid her and I had received nothing. So I sent her an email on April 13th, and she responded within a couple of days with:

Quote:
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 14:32:07 -0600

Hi!

Sorry about your group,
I was actually going to contact you on the update. It appears I'm incapable of doing the widows peak and I was thinking to give you a refund instead of keep trying and delaying the work. I'm sorry about failing at this style, this has never happen to me before. -__-; I can give you the refund or I could make another style for you if you like.

Since then I've sent her four emails, and I've noted her on Deviantart, and I have gotten no response. Of course I don't doubt for a moment I am being blatantly ignored, as she frequently updates her Facebook and Deviantart. So not only do I have multiple methods of communication with this woman, but she is ignoring all of them!
I am not at all the only one that has had this issue, and I only wish I had noticed sooner how unreliable she is. It's a shame because the wigs she does DO look amazing, but it is not at all worth the risk!

Final Grade: F-----------
DoodlePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 06:36 PM   #2407
kkroxas2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by usuyukisou View Post
^ I'm guessing you'll be wanting this thread:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=79110
thank you
kkroxas2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #2408
yazwriter13

Name of Commissioner: kkroxas2011
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...64#post4405364
Character commissioned and series/video game: Rukia Kuchiki Lieutenant Version wig
Example photo: none yet but will post soon
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: this is from her album she took before sending me the wig:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Paid first part on Ma28th, and got on june 1st!
Describe your Experience: Overall excellent work. She communicated wonderfully during the process. For my first commission experience, I got this wig super fast, and if she was right on, i needed this wig for june 3rd for a convention and wow it can 2 days before so i was really happy about that. It showed she was trying determine to finishe this wig in 1 night if she had to as a rush order.
It fits wonderfully and looks great! I will definitely commission her again!
Final Grade: A+!
yazwriter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #2409
jennd333
Le Petit Princesse

Name of Commissioner: errido/milzarrcosplay
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/242473/
http://errido.deviantart.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game : Yuffie Kisaragi from FFVII:Crisis Core. Full costume, no wig or shoes.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: I'll take one later. ^^"
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Paid in full on April 18, received costume on June 1.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.: This was the first time I'd actually commissioned somebody online to make a cosplay, so it was a bit nerve wracking. She was very friendly in our email exchange, and she managed to get the costume here on the due date. The only negative thing I could say is that there was fairly little communication during the commission process. When I emailed her she would always email me back relatively quickly, but she didn't once provide voluntary updates or progress pictures like I'd requested. I paid in full beforehand, including a $15, which was what she estimated for shipping. The shipping ended up being $32, but she covered the extra costs which was very nice of her. The costume I received looks really good, professional, and accurate, and fits perfectly to boot. There was also an undershirt included which I didn't even know was part of the costume. Overall I'm extremely happy with this commission.
Final Grade: A

Chihiro (Spirited Away)
Yuffie (FFVII:Crisis Core)
Markl (Howl's Moving Castle)

Last edited by jennd333 : 06-01-2012 at 04:58 PM.
jennd333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2012, 10:15 AM   #2410
haru_sohma_lvr
You shiver with antici

Name of Commissioner Meanlilkitty
Website/C.com gallery http://www.cosplay.com/member/48850
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Moonsilver Spear (Prop) from Magic: The Gathering
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item Her Picture My Picture
Timeline (how long your order took to process) From the time I messaged her, the entire process took approximately two and a half months.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. She was absolutely wonderful! Her responses were mostly prompt, and after I received the item and had a question, she was very quick and helpful in responding. All in all, it was a wonderful experience. The only qualm I have is that the Spear has a small smudge on it, but that's minor and fixable.
Final Grade: A+! I highly recommend this commissioner to anyone and will most definitely be going back to her in the future.
Unread 06-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #2411
secretxagent

Name of Commissioner: AnnieHan/CosplayDesu
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CosplayDesu
Character commissioned: Juliet Starling - Lollipop Chainsaw
Parts commissioned: Top, skirt, and thigh highs.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://img3.etsystatic.com/il_570xN.334472187.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process): 3 months
Describe your Experience: Pros, Cons, Comments. Took a bit of time to arrives but I was in no rush to receive it. The skirt and thigh highs were beautifully made but the top was a complete disaster. She requested clear shots of any emblems I'd need or specific designs so she could replicate them. In every single reference photo I provided the design was clearly visible. Sadly, the top I received has a greatly altered designed that doesn't resemble the characters I'm trying to portray much. When I messaged the seller about it she said it wasn't her fault, refused to rectify the situation, said I was extremely difficult, was very condescending and proceeded to berate me through messages. I would never recommend her to another buyer for any commissions other then the ones she's already done in her shop.
Final Grade: D+

Last edited by secretxagent : 06-03-2012 at 05:38 PM.
secretxagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #2412
clockwalk
Time won't wait for you.

Name of Merchant: Cosplaywig
Item purchased (please include quantity) x1 long black layered wig [natural fibers]
Links to picture(s) of your received item eins zwei drei
Timeline (how long your order took to process): 14 days [Hong Kong to Vancouver, BC]
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
PROS: Completely accurate in color and length, the layers were cut exactly the same and honestly, I couldn't tell any different from the picture! Also, it should be noted that this wig was a lacefront. Not sure if that's up with all their wigs. But it was a pretty lovely surprise! I can push the bangs back and there's still hair there. Verrryy comfy. I've actually been wearing it for several hours now. It's thick and looks real -- it isn't too shiny, even in bright sunlight. It's also very soft~~ The packaging was also rather secure and safe.
CONS: None whatsoever! It could be a little thicker but I'm not going to complain. It's definitely one of my thickest wigs. u w u~~
Final Grade: A+
clockwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #2413
Sawsbuck
Season Pokemon

Name of Commissioner: AiRin_Hoshina

Website/C.com gallery: She has a website link but it leads nowhere.

Character commissioned and series/video game: Serah Farron's necklace and earrings from FFXIII.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None.

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Feb 2012 - present.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
This commission did not actually start out as such. At first I was showing interest in a jewelry piece she had already made and posted up on the marketplace. When I contacted her, the necklace had already been sold, but she offered to make another one for me. So then it was a commission. I requested from her: 1 pendant and 2 pairs of earrings. She was pleasant enough: messages were short but friendly. She was very understanding when I had to delay my payment by a few weeks when I had an emergency medical expense to cover, and even offered to give me free shipping and throw in a chain for the necklace. She only charged me $30 all together, which would have been very reasonable(perhaps suspiciously so) had I actually received my items! So I sent her the payment. I never heard from her again. She has ignored every message from me on every website. She continues to update her blogs, talking about her commissions for friends and her conventions and such, while I still have not received my items. My deadline passed by, nothing. The convention I needed them for is long over by now. Paypal wont take my claim.

Pros: I only lost $30 to her, as opposed to other ripped-off people on this site losing hundreds of dollars to shifty scammers. But it's a sad thing when my only pro is that I didn't lose MUCH money.

Cons: Didn't get a thing.

Final Grade: F.

I believe that she does good work. I don't think that she really set out to scam me, but I think she just decided that she didn't want to do the work. Maybe she discovered that she couldn't make the jewelry well enough, or maybe she just thinks that her own projects are more important. Either way, I have been ripped off. My boyfriend is absolutely livid over this, and so am I.
Sawsbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 02:38 PM   #2414
Syrical

Name of Commissioner: Hello Cosplay
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.hellocosplay.com/puella-m...me-p-2906.html
Character commissioned and series/video game: Homura Akemi, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://imgur.com/a/7PIfr#0
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Ordered on May 27th, received on June 6th -- 10 days in total.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. I was so surprised and happy at how quickly it was processed and shipped! I definitely didn't expect it to come for another week at least, considering it was coming from China. So as far as shipping speed goes, I couldn't be happier.

The costume itself is really high quality. It's VERY thick (and probably going to be miserable to wear in high heat) and durable. It fits big on me, but I'm sure that was my fault for giving overestimated measurements rather than theirs. The only real technical issue is that the zipper on the skirt is really stubborn; it does work but only after a bit of fighting. I'm hoping it won't break. Also, they used big white buttons on the black shirt, which is kind of weird.

I'd also given them a modification request: for Homura's front and back bows to be more purple than grey as depicted in their site photo. This was done with absolutely no issue and I'm really happy with the end colour. HOWEVER, the bows are also attached with safety pins, which I didn't expect and is fairly inconvenient--the back bow I could sort of understand, but I really wished the front bow had the velcro necktie attachment (as was pictured). The safety pin shows up clearly on the costume and forces the bows to hang strangely, so I'm going to have to do something about that.

Overall, though, I'm satisfied with the costume. I would order from here again and be a little more careful with my specifications!

Final Grade: B+
〖 kuroko no basuke 〗 tetsuya kuroko
〖 persona 4 〗 rise kujikawa
〖 pokémon emerald 〗may

kanbarest.tumblr.com
Syrical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #2415
HappehPills

Name of Commissioner: PineapplePanda, PineapplePandaWigs, Amy Crawford.
DeviantArt: http://pineapplepanda.deviantart.com/
DeviantArt: http://pineapplepanda-wigs.deviantart.com/
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/people/PineapplePanda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653364631
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/IsThatFlammable
Character commissioned: Tapion Wig and Holy Roman Empire from Hetalia Wig.
E-mails: pineapplepanda@hotmail.com, pandasense@hotmail.com, sensepanda@yahoo.com
Timeline: Four Months and Counting. (Since February.)

Describe your Experience. Pros: None.
Cons: Doesn't contact, nor update the commissioner for months. it's almost impossible to contact her, one wig arrived dirty, doesn't show pictures, gives you the tracking number once the wigs arrive.

I commissioned her for two wigs in February, all was well in the beginning, we discussed prices and how the wigs would be done, she asked me to pay her half so she could order the wigs, and I did, then communication ended. She stopped responding to me and would only send me an e-mail after I sent her three asking for updates. The last message I received from her was in February 12th, I noted her on D.A. and no reply, I kept sending her e-mails, and it wasn't until I threaten to file a Claim with Paypal that she replied to me in April 30th.

Quote:
On Apr 18:
Me: I've been trying to contact you for a few weeks now.

I would like to know the Status of my two orders from you. It's already April and you haven't been updating or informing me at all in what has been going on with the wigs or the order, per say. I really don't know what your status is and I'm highly concerned. I've been very interested in commissioning you for more wig orders, but I need you to keep communication with me or at least update me in a professional way.

If I don't receive reply to this e-mail or to my notes on D.A. I will contact Paypal and ask them to return the money.

April 30th:
Her: Hello, thanks so much for emailing me back. I've beem having problems with my home internet for about the past week and I just was accessing this through my phone. I'm terroble at texting on it. Your mohawk is all finished and I'm just finishing up on the long sideburns and then they're ready to be shipped out!
Right after that e-mail was sent, I saw that she took down her PinneaplePandaWigs account, which worried me. I waited a bit, I mean, how long could bangs take? I also notice that her PineapplePandaWigs account in Facebook was getting a lot of negative comments, mostly commissioners worried sick about their commissions, not long after, it was also taken down. After that month passed and May 16th rolled over I e-mailed, May 28th I e-mailed her again, June 5th, June 8th (I needed the wigs for June 12th) and still nothing. I sent her three more e-mails through the course of May and nothing. May came and went and I messaged her asking where were my wigs...I never got a reply back.

She always seemed to have a new excuse, for the time she DID reply, and other commissioners can agree on: Either her internet wasn't working, her D.A. was giving her troubles, etc.The last message she sent me was on April 30th, telling me that she was about finished with my last wig, that the only thing needed was the bangs done. I never saw pictures, even though I asked her to countless of times.

I needed my wigs for the 12th of June and I've been sending her e-mails like crazy, but she didn't replied to a single one. I've tried contacting her through all of the websites mentioned here and to no avail. Her Facebook is private and I have no ways of contacting her. You can see that I went to her DA and messaged her twice, no reply (DarkMage83). Then I tried messaging her friend: http://wingedlight.deviantart.com/ asking her if she could contact her, since I've lost communication with her and she hid my comment. The communication has been awful and her friend wasn't very helpful, but downright rude and immature.

I was hoping that she might reply until I asked her friend and she hid my comment. That's when I thought something was up. The reason why I tried contacting her friend, was that since PineapplePanda hasn't replied to me, I thought: "Well, maybe, I can ask her friend to inform her that I'm asking for her." but all she did was hide my comment and ignore me. I sent her a note and no reply either.

I waited five months for two wigs which I never received and paid for, her communication was awful and the most unprofessional thing ever, she never showed me pictures, she was never online (or so she says) and she's been very irresponsible.

After I noticed that her friend hid my comment, I asked another friend of theirs to please contact PineapplePanda and inform her that I needed those wigs and that I had paid half to her, to please tell her to contact me, to my surprise, that's when the first friend replied to that message, rudely and angered, telling me that I was harassing them and telling me that she will hide as many comments as she so wants, because it is her right to. In the end, through the small childish tantrum she threw, she did tell me that she had contacted PineapplePanda and told her to contact me, that it wasn't her problem what my business was with her, but it seems like PineapplePanda has decided to even ignore her close friend's suggestions and ignore any type of civilized communication with me.

In my last e-mail, I told her that I was going to call Paypal and File A Claim, I've called Paypal today and I was surprised to hear from the company that this has happened before with her and that they will either make her ship the wigs or refund me the money. Because it is abuse what she's doing and it is not acceptable.

That same day I contacted Paypal and they sent her an e-mail, she replied at 12:00 a.m. on D.A.:
Quote:
Hello,
This is the first time I've been able to contact you, logged in through my friends computer because she mentioned that you had asked her to talk to me. I have had an emergency moving situation and still have not been able to get online, and I do apologize. Your wigs are ready and need to be shipped out, and I do not have your shipping address. It was not provided in the messages here, nor on Paypal with the payment. I would like to send these to you tomorrow evening if possible. Can you please send me your shipping address? Thank you.
I asked gave her my address and asked for a Tracking Number. I got no reply until when the wigs arrived.

Quote:
It was sent on the 12th, and the tracking number is ******. The shipping to your area was also $12.00.
The pictures:
http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_6141.jpg
http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_6139.jpg

The Holy Roman Empire Wig: One sideburn is bigger than the other and it's too long on the back.
http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_6142.jpg
http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_6143.jpg
http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_6144.jpg
http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_6145.jpg

The Tapion Wig: It arrived with stains on the 'wig cap' and with spots of glue all over it.
http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_6146.jpg
http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_6147.jpg
http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_6148.jpg
http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_6149.jpg

Final Grade: D-

This has been going on since February, once I paid her half, she totally disappeared until April, that's when I e-mailed her again (after sending her various e-mails in March), she replied telling me that she was having internet problems and problems with her DA account, which I don't buy either, then after that e-mail I noticed that she took down her PineapplePandaWigs account on D.A. which worried me, I told her that I needed the wigs for June and that she hasn't contacted me for over two months, nor sent me pictures, she told me that there was just one small detail remaining with the wig and that then they were ready to be shipped...April, May, June went by and nothing.

She contacted me in June, after stressful days of trying to contact for her, and she asked for my address, I asked her for a tracking number, she didn't give it until the day the wigs arrived. When the wigs did arrived, there was one who had one sideburn bigger than the other and another who had stains on it. A terrible job done to them and with a horribly wait-up time.

Last edited by HappehPills : 06-15-2012 at 02:40 PM.
HappehPills is offline   Reply With Quote