Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 633 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:11 AM   #526
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

Yeah, I found them in the end. I'm having a lot of trouble making them stay, but I googled a guide to making a gaff, so I'm all set.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-25-2011, 03:41 PM   #527
kazeryuji
I am ninja, so you fail!!

okay, i'm new, and i want to see some results of doing this, i really want to cosplay, and i don't know if this works, if you need an email, it's dragonofwinds@gmail.com. thanks!!!
kazeryuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #528
CosmictheRunt

I've already been there. =) Ever do a Rocky Horror halloween party?
CosmictheRunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #529
cuttie-janessa
Trans Gender cutie

how do i find the spot

I am just starting the process to change but it would be nice to find the spot to slip my unwanted stuff between my legs to but have not been able to find that spot yet any suggestions on finding it would be very help full
cuttie-janessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2012, 01:11 AM   #530
xnex

so how do you tape it so u can urinate?
xnex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #531
xnex

I personally like tucking for the tight pants. Im not gay Just like the sensation of smoothness down there. No junk WOOHOO
xnex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #532
cuttie-janessa
Trans Gender cutie

Smile I do not tape

I do not tape any more and I tuck every day all day I just use a tight pair of spandex panties no pain and very smooth and I wear really tight skirts and really tight jean shorts and nothing shows ever I live full time female
cuttie-janessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #533
CosplayJelly
The Greatest Jelly

who else clicked on this thread just because the thread name was too interesting to ignore?
Miss Fortune (LoL)- 0% thinking
Tera Elin- 0% thinking
Hermione- 99% waiting for shipment to arrive
Conventions~
OtakonAnime USAKatsucon!
CosplayJelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #534
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

I've been practising using a gaff and I've been finding that it works OK most of the time (still feels a bit odd, but after a while I forget about it), but if I cross my legs while sitting down it seems to knock them slightly out of place and starts hurting a lot when I sit. What am I doing wrong?

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #535
Zegram_Ghart

My question would be on what type of outfits you wouldn't need to do this with. I mean, if you use tight underwear or a similar method. I'm crossplaying as a Lolita and I know with a petticoat(?) your dress flares out a lot. Looking at pictures of Lolitas standing I can't tell whether or not it would ne noticeable if you try to cover it versus this thread here which is all about full concealment.

Does anyone have any info or firsthand knowledge on this? Thanks.
Zegram_Ghart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #536
shadoworganoid
Skarmory Gijinka

As weird as this will sound, I have yet to try any of this because it seems very uncomfortable and perhaps dangerous even, if your not sure what your doing and just stuffing it around. lol
(That wasn't the weird part by the way)

Uh, the part that sounds odd is that this technique seems like it would fail the moment you get "horny".
I mean, come on! We are at an Anime convention and there are pretty girls there. (Real girls)
I don't want to come off as some perverted creeper or something, but it IS a legitimate concern.
shadoworganoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #537
Eau de Decus
Her Second Self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
I've been practising using a gaff and I've been finding that it works OK most of the time (still feels a bit odd, but after a while I forget about it), but if I cross my legs while sitting down it seems to knock them slightly out of place and starts hurting a lot when I sit. What am I doing wrong?
Perhaps the gaff or other items you use to tuck aren't properly sized to your body? I can only guess. If it's every time you sit, it sounds like either a sizing issue, or technique issue. I use a gaff as well for fitted outfits, but I have a personal modified method for my body type and change it up pending the outfit I'm wearing.

I don't run into a "shifting issue" in any of them except for one, but that's because the outfit is a pain to wear in general. =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zegram_Ghart View Post
My question would be on what type of outfits you wouldn't need to do this with. I mean, if you use tight underwear or a similar method. I'm crossplaying as a Lolita and I know with a petticoat(?) your dress flares out a lot. Looking at pictures of Lolitas standing I can't tell whether or not it would ne noticeable if you try to cover it versus this thread here which is all about full concealment.

Does anyone have any info or firsthand knowledge on this? Thanks.
Best way to go about this is to just do a trial run at home. Typically, you only need to for fitted or tight outfits, but even on looser ones it might be recommended. It's a case-by-case situation, so the best way to go about it is to do a trial run at home and see.

That way you can see how much concealment is necessary.

Last edited by Eau de Decus : 08-12-2012 at 11:53 PM.
Eau de Decus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #538
RubbaDubbDubb

Help

Hello, there. I'm new. I just want to ask something. When I push my testes up into the spot, they just fall out when I stand up. Even when I stretch the loose skin and tape it.
RubbaDubbDubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #539
Ironman7317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno Tenshi View Post
It's not painful. Just don't rush and don't press too hard. If you take your time, and are gentle, it may be a bit uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt much. You get used to it, and after a while it's painless.
With a lot of costumes, though, it's the only way to do things. Just imagine wearing something really tight, you cross your legs, and your balls get crushed. This will keep that from happening.
Frankly, with the right breast padding and this technique, I could pull off looking like a girl in almost any swimsuit.

P-chan.
I still have no idea how to do this. Lol I've tried like three times.
Ironman7317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #540
Azuraschampion
SAO and AW's biggest fan

well maybe breaking it down into steps will help. First off you need to get your balls back up into their spots before puberty. this is whats hardest for most people. now if you feel around, right on either side of the base of the penis, there should be a little hole. this is where they fell when puberty started. so once youve found that, push them back through it.
Next, gently pull the ballsac back under your legs towards your rear. this will stop the balls from falling back down. After that, pull your penis back the same way you did with the scrotum. Then pull on a pair of underwear to keep it all in, preferably a size smaller then you normally would wear, as that will keep it in better. Geez that was awkward to type. Just keep trying, youll get it eventually, it just takes a while.
Azuraschampion is offline   Reply With Quote