Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-05-2012, 07:10 PM   #16
13Diamonds
.Limitless Disguise.

I know this is a little old but I would like to leave my feedback.

I bought a wig from them last year with no problem, got the wig in like 3 days, and I loved it. The exact color, and the wig is very soft and easy to manage.

Since I was happy with my first purchase, I decided to make another. At first the colors of the wigs from the same color page(raspberry pink) were all different looking. So I asked if the wig was more on the lighter side like one picture they showed, or on the darker side like another picture they showed. They said it was lighter. When it arrived within about 3 days, it was the darker color and I could not use it. The wig was still very soft and didn't tangle much considering it was a 40" which was nice. I was upset and asked them if I could send it back. I paid for shipping back. They then asked me what cosplay I was doing, so I told them and linked them a reference picture. They recommended me a wig saying others used that wig for that cosplay. What confused me was that the link said cherry pink but it was in the same category as the raspberry pink. I told them if it was that color then please send it, and if it only came in the 26" which they replied it only did so I said that's fine I'll deal. So I wait and then get the new wig, but guess what? It's the same fricking color.

I told them how disappointed I was and didn't want to deal with spending more money to send the wig back, so I asked for the partial refund from the price difference. I have yet to hear back from them.

Overall I'm pretty disappointed in how their communication/customer service has gone down the toilet, and how they lied to me about the color. :/

I will order from them again but I will make sure to do research, or ask around on the actual colors of the wigs before I buy, and not even bother to talk to them.

Attending Cons
Shuto Con 2014
GoDaiko Con 2014
Youmacon 2014

.L i m i t l e s s D i s g u i s e.
facebook.com/LimitlessDisguise
13Diamonds is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #17
EpicCosplay
Wig Designer and Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Diamonds View Post
I know this is a little old but I would like to leave my feedback.

I bought a wig from them last year with no problem, got the wig in like 3 days, and I loved it. The exact color, and the wig is very soft and easy to manage.

Since I was happy with my first purchase, I decided to make another. At first the colors of the wigs from the same color page(raspberry pink) were all different looking. So I asked if the wig was more on the lighter side like one picture they showed, or on the darker side like another picture they showed. They said it was lighter. When it arrived within about 3 days, it was the darker color and I could not use it. The wig was still very soft and didn't tangle much considering it was a 40" which was nice. I was upset and asked them if I could send it back. I paid for shipping back. They then asked me what cosplay I was doing, so I told them and linked them a reference picture. They recommended me a wig saying others used that wig for that cosplay. What confused me was that the link said cherry pink but it was in the same category as the raspberry pink. I told them if it was that color then please send it, and if it only came in the 26" which they replied it only did so I said that's fine I'll deal. So I wait and then get the new wig, but guess what? It's the same fricking color.

I told them how disappointed I was and didn't want to deal with spending more money to send the wig back, so I asked for the partial refund from the price difference. I have yet to hear back from them.

Overall I'm pretty disappointed in how their communication/customer service has gone down the toilet, and how they lied to me about the color. :/

I will order from them again but I will make sure to do research, or ask around on the actual colors of the wigs before I buy, and not even bother to talk to them.
Hi Diamonds,

Thanks for your feedback. Were glad you said something rather than keep it inside. This gives us an opportunity to address your concerns.

If we recall, this is for the Elfen Lied cosplay right? The Raspberry Pink is :very close: in color to the Cherry Pink but they are more subtle differences. I think if you had both together in hand, the differences would be easier to see.

Regarding the refund of the price difference, this was already sent - please check your paypal account.

We are sorry that you had a bad experience in here. Do we make mistakes and sleight people unintentionally..? HECK YEA..! Will we try our best to make things right..? That's a double heck yea.

Perhaps next time you can call the customer service number posted on the top of the website. If you reach us during California business hours, someone will get back to you or respond to your call asap. We can assure you that we would absolutely not deceive you nor anyone else.

Honor, reputation, and reliability means more than anything else to us.

Thanks for still wanting to shop from us. It is safe to try to talk to us again.

Regards,

Team Epic
EpicCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 10:31 PM   #18
13Diamonds
.Limitless Disguise.

Update on my review if you will.

As you can see EC did do all they can to fix the issue which I am grateful for. The wig is lighter then what was sent previously, but darker then what was provided on their website. The wig will work for my cosplay and they issued me a partial refund for the price difference and offered me a full refund and pre-paid postage if I didn't want it.

Again I will still buy from them and recommend them, just will make sure of the colors of the wig before I buy from now on.

Attending Cons
Shuto Con 2014
GoDaiko Con 2014
Youmacon 2014

Unread 06-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #19
Neelh
Toa of Psionics

How big are the wigs? Because although my head is pretty average, it gets a bit bulbous with all my hair on my head. Cosplaywigs is a little small on me, but fits well enough.

nokama.tumblr.com
Neelh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #20
13Diamonds
.Limitless Disguise.

I have long hair, almost waist length, and they are great on me, nice and tight when I tighten it to with the hooks. I'm not sure exactly, but if it helps, ardawigs is waaaay to big for me. I have a smaller head, 22-23" I wanna guess?

Attending Cons
Shuto Con 2014
GoDaiko Con 2014
Youmacon 2014

Unread 06-09-2012, 03:39 AM   #21
Neelh
Toa of Psionics

Thanks! My head appears to be a little smaller than that, so that's good. ^.^

nokama.tumblr.com
Neelh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #22
Black.Cat-Chan

Since I didn't want to bother making a new thread (yes, I'm lazy) I was wondering if anyone had experience with the Gunmetal Grey and Copper Red Colors. I found them the best colors for my Pabu and Ches gijinka, and was wanted to know if the colors are at least close to what is on the site. Also wanted to know how long is their shipping eta for the East Coast. Also, what is the general size (not length) were the wigs. I have a bit of a guyish head (bigger than normal girls) and wanted to see how the fit would be.

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for any help.
Dragon*Con 2013

*Cosplays*
Cheshire Cat Gijinka (Classic Disney=100% Tim Burton v2=100% v3=planning)
Drifloon Gijinka=10%/Planning
Red Panda/Pabu Gijinka= (V1=100% V2=planning)
Hero of Brightwall = [on hold for Momocon]
Steampunk Kitties = Only an Idea/planning
Black.Cat-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 07:58 AM   #23
Blood_Sword
Fabulous Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black.Cat-Chan View Post
Since I didn't want to bother making a new thread (yes, I'm lazy) I was wondering if anyone had experience with the Gunmetal Grey and Copper Red Colors.
My twin KratosAurion28 has used a copper red wig for their Kratos cosplay.

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Team Aqua Grunt (male) - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Version
Eren Yeager (casual outfit) - Attack on Titan

*~Next con I'm attending~*
??? ??? (?? 2015)
SAT ???
SUN ???
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote