Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Unread 05-22-2012, 11:07 PM   #16
singleperfectio
Hey its me!

since I'm still not 100% sure i can go... but if I can here are mine and my fiance's cosplays...

Kuroshitsuji - me - ciel, Jess - Sebastian
OHSHC - me - Kaoru, Jess - Hikaru
Hetalia - me - Italy, Jess - Germany

Attending -
Katsucon *FEB* - Hiccup (how to Train Your Dragon), Austria (Hetalia), Rose Tyler (Dr Who)
Zenkaikon *MARCH*- Hiccup, Austria, Finland (scandinavia and the World), PJ!Ukraine (Hetalia - original design), Sherlock (BBC's Sherlock)
Anime Weekend Atlanta *Sep* - Medusa (Soul Eater), Yuuka (Touhou Project), Ukraine or Belarus (Hetalia)

Possibly -
Anime Next *JUNE*
Otakon *AUG*
singleperfectio is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-31-2012, 02:20 PM   #17
Silent Chaos
Chase the Morning

I'm thinking of doing Olivier from Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. :3 It'll be weather-appropriate. It's not a costume I would want to bring to anything but a winter convention. Crossing my fingers for a colder Katsucon next year. This year's was very mild considering it was in February!
Silent Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #18
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

So at the moment my Black Cat group consists of me as Lin Xiao Li, Jenos Hazard, Rinslet Walker, Either Eve or Kyoko and possibly Dr. Kanazaki if my friend Evan, who seriously looks like the Dr, can be roped into it.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012, 11:18 PM   #19
Ghai

You my Queen, have just given my friend more than enough reason to go again this year. He's 100% for Sven, and our Eve may be there. He's also trying to talk my into Nazzir(sp?)of the numbers.
Ghai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #20
13Kai-Kai
HisokaKurosaki3

If you guys seriously bring Black Cat, I may have to look into getting Sephiria done!

AUSA 2014
Annie (Attack on Titan)
Inukashi (No.6)
Jigglypuff Gijinka
Kairi (KH 1)
Lisanna (Fairy Tail)

Katsucon 2015
Hakuei (Magi)
The Dream (Cardcaptors)
Shizuo (Durarara)
France (Hetalia)
Mr. K (Gravitation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyokun View Post
Plan for the worst, hope for the best, be happy that nothing blew up.
13Kai-Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 05:40 AM   #21
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Black Cat is a pretty solid go. My friends and I would be super excited to have more people from it there ^^
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Unread 06-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #22
13Kai-Kai
HisokaKurosaki3

Alright, count me in then!

AUSA 2014
Annie (Attack on Titan)
Inukashi (No.6)
Jigglypuff Gijinka
Kairi (KH 1)
Lisanna (Fairy Tail)

Katsucon 2015
Hakuei (Magi)
The Dream (Cardcaptors)
Shizuo (Durarara)
France (Hetalia)
Mr. K (Gravitation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyokun View Post
Plan for the worst, hope for the best, be happy that nothing blew up.
13Kai-Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #23
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Woot! I'll tell my friends! There's going to be so much Black Cat awesomeness going on at Katsu :3

I told my best friend (my Jenos) and she says that if there are going to be so many black cat people there, we need to try to organize a photoshoot/meetup sometime on Saturday (the day we're going.)

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 06-06-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Unread 06-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #24
Stormraven24
Fear my whimsy!

At least one, maybe three, friends and I are planning on doing "lolita" Avengers (based on this awesome fanart: http://pinkstripedmellon.tumblr.com/...ripedmellon-a). I'll be doing Thor :3 (wait...that sounded almost dirty )
Unread 06-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #25
kaibutsu-Ketto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormraven24 View Post
At least one, maybe three, friends and I are planning on doing "lolita" Avengers (based on this awesome fanart: http://pinkstripedmellon.tumblr.com/...ripedmellon-a). I'll be doing Thor :3 (wait...that sounded almost dirty )
XD i'm planning to do this toooooooo!!!!!!! i just havent decided if i wanna be captain america or loki.
kaibutsu-Ketto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #26
Stormraven24
Fear my whimsy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibutsu-Ketto View Post
XD i'm planning to do this toooooooo!!!!!!! i just havent decided if i wanna be captain america or loki.
Actually, my dream for this con is to have one giant meetup of Avengers cosplayers with all kinds of variations and original designs and whatnot. I know there are (at least) a bunch of Loki cosplayers up in NorVA -fingers crossed this will happen-
Unread 06-12-2012, 01:56 PM   #27
night_vamp64
Potato Girl

I'm not sure what I will be cosplaying just yet. Depends on if I have money to work on new cosplays and what not.
night_vamp64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #28
MurasakiHana

This will be my 3rd Katsucon, and although I'm a maid for the Cafe there, I'm planning on doing Disney Sailor Scouts with my ladies (I get to be Ariel), Poison Ivy, Silent Hill Nurse, and then maybe, MAYBE, I'll have my Big Sister cosplay done. (Fingers crossed)
MurasakiHana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #29
Ghai

Update for the Black cats! My friend and I (the one going as Sven) have convinced my girlfriend to go as Train. As such, this may be the most full black cat group I've ever seen o_o.
Ghai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:15 PM   #30
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

I know, and it's awesome! We'll definitely have to figure out a photoshoot time closer to the con!

Lin Xiao li is officially done! Just need to get the bangs cut! http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3232685/

That ponytail was almost the death of me, I swear.

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 06-23-2012 at 08:40 PM.