Arisato Minato
Kiryu Zero
Disappearance Kyon
Otoori Kyouya

Official Creator and Kyouya of The Socal Host Club
Ryusan777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #17
N1nja P1rate

Whoops, didn't see this! Depending on the day, my friends and I will be there as Sakura, Syaoran, Fai, and Kurogane (school versions)! I think Saturday would be good, though. Definitely not too early, since it will take us a bit to get there and park and everything.
ALA 2015
N1nja P1rate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012, 06:05 PM   #18
yoshikochan
Cosplay Newbie

Either time 10 or 12 Saturday is good for me

The nice thing about inside the South Lobby is that it's air conditioned. But, in the past I don't remember them allowing cosplay gatherings there? Maybe they've set aside an area for this year?

Other wise, outside the South Lobby is good because it's very visible / easy to find. I'm not sure where the other area is, and I know some of the gatherings are in a pretty hidden area (not good for a small gathering: people who run a little late will have a hard time finding it).

So that's my preference... either inside South Lobby or right outside of it.
yoshikochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #19
Zelinxia

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1nja P1rate View Post
Whoops, didn't see this! Depending on the day, my friends and I will be there as Sakura, Syaoran, Fai, and Kurogane (school versions)!
By school versions, do you mean Shiritsu Horitsuba Gakuen version? Or the ones where they're all wearing white shirts, black ties, and Fai is covering Kurogane's mouth? Curious because I'm going as Horitsuba!Kurogane. (:

As for time, noon is probably better. It ensures people are able to arrive, settle, and make their way over.
Zelinxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2012, 02:23 AM   #20
N1nja P1rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelinxia View Post
By school versions, do you mean Shiritsu Horitsuba Gakuen version? Or the ones where they're all wearing white shirts, black ties, and Fai is covering Kurogane's mouth? Curious because I'm going as Horitsuba!Kurogane. (:
Yup, Horitsuba! Shoulda been more specific, thanks! (Wow I should get to sleep I've edited this twice now...)
Althooouuuugh! Just checked with our Kurogane and he won't be able to make it Saturday or Sunday, so we may only be doing it one of the other days. Sorry about that! (Depends on what the rest of my group wants to do, though! The other three of us may still do it Saturday, too. X3)
ALA 2015

Last edited by N1nja P1rate : 06-15-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Unread 06-15-2012, 12:03 PM   #21
Ryusan777
The East Is Burning Red!!

Quote:
Yup, Horitsuba! Shoulda been more specific, thanks! (Wow I should get to sleep I've edited this twice now...)
Althooouuuugh! Just checked with our Kurogane and he won't be able to make it Saturday or Sunday, so we may only be doing it one of the other days. Sorry about that! (Depends on what the rest of my group wants to do, though! The other three of us may still do it Saturday, too. X3)
cool more people!!!! aw wait bummer, do you want me to add your group anyway as possibles? im glad that everyone seems to agree on saturday as the day of choice if noon is the time everyone likes then I'm going to finalize us for noon on saturday outside South hall!!!! LETS GET HYPED EVERYONE!!!

Current Coplays:
Lamperouge Lelouch
Zero
Urishima Keitaro
Kumuro Takashi
Ryu
Kaito
Arisato Minato
Kiryu Zero
Disappearance Kyon
Otoori Kyouya

Last edited by Ryusan777 : 06-15-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Unread 06-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #22
AquaDrop

I personally like 10, because the heat won't have kicked up yet I'm assuming. Plus the lighting at that time is best for photos. (It is here, where I'm from anyway, I'm not sure about there)

Particularly sparkly things.
AquaDrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2012, 12:59 PM   #23
AquaDrop

Sorry, I didn't see that the thread had turned into two pages! Haha~
12 is totes fine! (> 3<)/

Particularly sparkly things.
AquaDrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #24
mlarad
~ Mlarad ~

Ahhh!!! This is awesome!!! *_*

I will be going as Suisho from Kobato

mlarad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #25
Zelinxia

Quote:
While I'm ecstatic that people are still doing Horitsuba cosplay - I am saddened to hear that. That said, if you three decide to go as the school versions on Saturday, I guess I could fill in as Kurogane and complete the quartet.
Zelinxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2012, 11:50 PM   #26
N1nja P1rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusan777 View Post
cool more people!!!! aw wait bummer, do you want me to add your group anyway as possibles? im glad that everyone seems to agree on saturday as the day of choice if noon is the time everyone likes then I'm going to finalize us for noon on saturday outside South hall!!!! LETS GET HYPED EVERYONE!!!
If you like! If we do, it will be me as Sakura, akumuhana as Syaoran, and Caelwit as Fai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelinxia View Post
While I'm ecstatic that people are still doing Horitsuba cosplay - I am saddened to hear that. That said, if you three decide to go as the school versions on Saturday, I guess I could fill in as Kurogane and complete the quartet.
That would be wonderful! The only reason we might not is if we do our KHR group that day instead. In any case, hopefully we can at least make it see everyone's costumes even if we don't join in!
ALA 2015
Unread 06-18-2012, 01:55 AM   #27
soul02

so far as i am aware, wolf maiden as yuuko will no longer be attending. My apologies. And if time permits, I will be going as Fai not sakura. Thank you
soul02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #28
Ryusan777

ok will update that! the list is semi-updated from the old thread just transfering everyone here

Current Coplays:
Lamperouge Lelouch
Zero
Urishima Keitaro
Kumuro Takashi
Ryu
Kaito
Arisato Minato
Kiryu Zero
Disappearance Kyon
Otoori Kyouya

Unread 06-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #29
Rizafan203

I'm glad to see someone else is taking up the charge for this Gathering ^^ Its always awesome to see such beautiful Cosplays from a series of Anime/Manga such as CLAMP. I'm gonna try and work my way towards this one to take photos even if it may seem funny to see a white wolf w/pink ears and yellow hair stripe dressed up in Resident Evil regalia taking photos at a CLAMP Gathering XD But I'll definitely add this to my list of Gatherings to hit up for Photos ^^
Unread 06-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #30
Ryusan777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizafan203 View Post
I'm glad to see someone else is taking up the charge for this Gathering ^^ Its always awesome to see such beautiful Cosplays from a series of Anime/Manga such as CLAMP. I'm gonna try and work my way towards this one to take photos even if it may seem funny to see a white wolf w/pink ears and yellow hair stripe dressed up in Resident Evil regalia taking photos at a CLAMP Gathering XD But I'll definitely add this to my list of Gatherings to hit up for Photos ^^
Hey nothing wrong with that, like you I'm a vet I've seen the whole nine yards! but glad to know were gonna have a Cool Photographer at our side, We look forward to having you there!

Current Coplays:
Lamperouge Lelouch
Zero
Urishima Keitaro
Kumuro Takashi
Ryu
Kaito
Arisato Minato
Kiryu Zero
Disappearance Kyon
Otoori Kyouya